Healing is your heritage in God! May I let you know that you can walk in divine health without feeling ill any day? A sick-free life is possible absolutely!. God has made such provision for you through the death of Jesus on the cross. His words say, “… Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses”. (Mathew 8:17). You have entitlement to walking in sound health all the days of your life.
It might not be so popular that God still works wonders among His people, but truly God is still doing wonders every day. If there is a believing heart, such a one will see the wonders of the Lord in the land of the living.
Healing is your heritage in God which requires your acknowledgment and activation of it to bring it to function in your life. Miraculous healing is your heritage available for you in Christ.
The word of God is filled with healing scriptures, yours is to go in search of it and apply them to your body daily. The healing virtues of Jesus are still active and they can make your body free from all forms of diseases. As you make do with these miracle healing prayers with a persuaded heart, expect to see healing spring forth in your body.
1. I come before you in the attitude of thanksgiving concerning the healing you’ve granted me on the Cross. Thank you dear Father because my iniquity was laid upon you so that I can live a life free of sickness. I’m grateful for all you have done for me.
2. The sacrifice of Jesus was made for my healing and the healing of the whole world. My heart rejoices for the divine healing I enjoy in you. Glory to your name forevermore.
3. My days on earth are in your hands, you have all the powers with you and in you. Let the reality of divine health in Christ be made real in my body in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. Let the healing stream in your blood flow in my bloodstream and flush out everything causing disease in my body in the name of Jesus.
5. I declare that I walk in divine health all the days of my life. I live rejoicing in divine health by the virtue of what the blood of Jesus has done for me.
6. Divine healing is my inheritance in Christ which is required for me to walk in your purpose for my life. I ask that your hand stay strong upon my Life and make me perfectly whole.
7. Let the power of your might keep me healthy and hearty so that I can be an instrument of the glory to your name.
8. Every root causing sickness in my body withers in the name of Jesus. Whatever things that are responsible for infirmities in my body are taken off in the name of Jesus. Amen.
9. My body is forbidden ground for sickness and pains. The Holy Ghost lives in me, therefore sickness cannot co-inhabit with the Holy Ghost in my body.
10. I declare that I’m delivered from tears, sickness, and every form of pain in the name of Jesus.
11. It’s in your good pleasure that I walk in health and prosperity, let the good pleasure of your will be performed in my life in the name of Jesus.
Helpful insight: Healing is our heritage
Prayer for Health and Healing
Settle it in your heart that you have an entitlement to healing in Christ through His blood. Walking in sound health is not negotiable, Jesus already made all things available to you. You have a right to desire and walk in divine healing all the days of your life.
It’s normal to feel sick but it’s abnormal to remain so. Never allow sickness to become a permanent condition in your life. If you notice any form of sickness in your body, don’t hesitate to engage with miracle healing prayer to regain your health very swiftly. Join me as we really pray for you.
12. Great Jesus of Nazareth who walked earth healing everyone who is oppressed by the devil, I worship you. Thank you because your power and glory are still the same as in the days of old. I thank you because you will do it again in my life. Glory to your name in the highest.
13. You have taken our infirmities and healed our sicknesses through your death on the cross. I decree that everything that is representing infirmities or sickness in my life is taken away by the hand of the living God in the name of Jesus.
14. I’m a beloved of the Father, cherished and loved by Him. I’m the apple of His eyes. He has delivered me from pains and pangs of sin and death. Therefore I decree that no sickness will have a place in my body anymore in Jesus name. Amen.
15. Just as your power was strong in those days that you walked the earth, let your power perform the same in my days, dear Lord heal me in the name of Jesus.
16. It’s an aberration that you live in me and sickness also wants to lay hold on my body. I decree the eviction of everything causing sickness and diseases in my body in the name of Jesus. Amen.
17. I decree my food and waters are blessed. Diseases are taken away from me. I’m sound, healed, and blessed by His blood.
18. Everything that is causing tears and sorrows around my lifetime is flushed out by the blood of Jesus. I receive the anointing that dissolves sickness in the name of Jesus.
Helpful insight: quotes about the power of prayers
Pray for Healing for Others
There are people in your life who need your prayers daily. One of the greatest gifts you could ever give them is the gift of standing for them before God. It takes generosity and a large heart to pray for others. Healing miracle prayers should not only be limited to you but also should be extended to other people in your life. Short prayer for healing for a friend will go a long way.
19. Dear God and Father, Let your hand be stretched forth towards everyone who is sick in their bodies, heal their diseases in the name of Jesus.
20. Let there be soundness, perfectness, and wholeness in my body. I shall live in sound health and long life to the glory of your name.
21. I pray for everyone whose health conditions are becoming worse and hopeless, let your quickening power raise them again, and give them hope of life in the name of Jesus.
22. Let everyone infected with terminal diseases be liberated by the power of Christ. Let your miraculous power be made available in their lives and let the dry bones live again.
23. I ask that the Lord infuse your body with strength to fight against every form of disease in the name of Jesus.
24. The Lord is your shepherd, He will lead you out of these conditions and give you a brand new experience concerning your health. I rebuke everything that causes recurrence of sickness in your body in the name of Jesus.
25. May you know peace like rivers within the members of your body. You shall have soundness in your bones and bloodstreams in the name of Jesus.
26. I curse every stream that is springing trouble in your body. I decree that they dry off speedily in the name of Jesus. Amen.
27. May you forget everything that is causing you sorrow of sleepless nights from henceforth. Affliction shall not rise again in your body in the name of Jesus. Amen.
28. I decree that you are healed. For your sake, I rebuke sickness in the name of Jesus. I celebrate the living Father because He has done this. Glory to His name. Amen. Rejoice in Him exceedingly!
Helpful insight: prophetic prayer points
Prayers for Healing and Strength
“He gives power to the faint, and they that have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary and shall walk, and not faint” (Isaiah 40:29-31).
Every one may grow wearied and tired but those who wait upon God will always have access to the fresh power of God as they make prayers their daily practices. What it means to be healthy is to be full of energy required for a daily task. God gives strength if you can pray to Him in faith.
29. “But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you” (Romans 8:11). I ask that the Spirit that brought Jesus alive from the grave will also strengthen my body so that I could walk in sound health and vitality all the days of my life.
30. Your word says, “You’ll give strength to your saints and the wicked shall be silenced in darkness, and by strength shall no man prevail”. I come under your enabling grace dear Father, let your power be made available to me so that I can do everything you expected of me.
31. It’s expected of me to be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. I ask that you will make me strong in you, weakness shall not be found in my life and my body. I shall run and not be tired and walk and not be wearied.
32. It’s written in your word, “They go from strength to strength; Each one appears before God in Zion” ( Psalms 84:7). As a result of my continual appearance before you in Zion, I ask that I go from strength to strength, grace to grace, glory to glory in the name of Jesus.
33. I ask that you strengthen me with might by your Spirit in the inner man. I walk in stability and assurance. I shall not be wearied in my daily pursuit of your dreams for my life.
34. O Lord, You’re the light of the world. Whoever follows you will not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life. Let your light illuminate me, and guide me. Let your enabling grace make me fit for the task ahead of me.
35. I can do all things through your Spirit that strengthens me from within. I stand upon your word and I depend on your promises for my life. Let me find grace in your sight in the name of Jesus.
36. “And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day (Deuteronomy 8:18). As I acknowledge you in my heart, I receive power and invigoration to get wealth. Let your covenant be established unto me in the name of Jesus.
37. Oh Lord, our God, I’m under the shadow of your wings. Protect me and bear me up on eagle’s wings so that I may be saved from my enemies and serve you in holiness and righteousness all the days of my life.
38. Each day comes with its challenges. I need new energy to confront each day’s challenges. Father, strengthen me so that I will not be ashamed in the days of battles. I will be strong enough to win every fight that confronts me in the name of Jesus.
39. I arise and shine in the strength of your name. My light has come and the glory of God is upon me. Everyone around my life shall see your glory in my life and give you praise unto the end of the earth.
40. In the strength that is in your name, I go up and down. I’m energized to follow your will and purpose for my life, I shall not disappoint your expectations over my life. Give me sufficient grace to catch up with your expectations for my life in the name of Jesus. Amen.
41. Make my way perfect. Enable me to walk the high places of the earth without stress. Let your favor open the doors unto me and let me not be ashamed of my hope in you.
42. I walk through the earth with the consciousness of your abiding presence within me. I enjoy supply, freshness, favor, and mercy in the name of Jesus.
43. Your word says, ” Cast all your cares upon Him because you care about us affectionately”. Dear caring Father, let me enjoy your cares, encouragement, and favor that will keep me joyful all through my life on earth.
44. “Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, Who have been upheld by Me from birth, Who have been carried from the womb: Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry and will deliver you” (Isaiah 46:3-4). I ask that you’ll never leave me nor forsake me as I advance in age. As you have been faithful to me from my mother’s womb, let your grace sustain me till my old age.
45. Your word has charged us, “Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His face continually” As I commit my heart to seek you in sincerity and truth, Let me see your face and tap into your strength. Let my life magnify your grace and glory.
46. It’s not by power, neither is it by might but your Spirit. I declare that I quit the struggles and work of the flesh. And I ask for your power and might in the adventures of my life. I shall not walk like ordinary men and suffer what every other one suffers for in the name of Jesus.
47. Just as you anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power who went about doing good, healing those who are oppressed by the devil. Dear father, I’m a follower of Jesus, I walk in the same power and energy of Jesus Christ. I’m empowered to do good all through my appointed days on earth.
48. Without strength, there can be no confidence. I ask that you furnish me with confidence and assurance that will keep me strong at all times.
49. Everything that is weak in me or that is dying in me, I asked that you’ll resurrect them and bring them alive. Nothing shall die in me, I’m renewed and strengthened by the Holy Ghost.
50. Just as your hand was strong upon Elijah and you made him outrun The chariots of Ahab. Let your mighty hand come upon me and endue me with power to outdo my equal in the name of Jesus.
51. Let the grace that places distinction upon man be made available unto me so that my life can command extraordinary results in the name of Jesus.
52. Invigorate me in you so that I can go up and down in your name. Whatever cannot weary you will not be able to weary me also. Whatever cannot stop you will not be able to stop me too.
53. Let your divine ability on my inside come alive and make me do the impossible. Let me not understand limitations and mediocrity as a result of your power within me.
54. Everything that is constituting weakness within me is taken care of in the name of Jesus. I shall not be found weak and tired in life, the Lord is with me always.
55. It’s captured in your word, “The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalms 27:1). I acknowledge God as the strength of my life. I’m afraid of nothing, I’m bold and confident in His name at all times.
56. I decree that the hand of God is upon my life causing healing to flow ceaselessly in my body. I decree that I can no longer be sick because the blood of Jesus has taken away all my infirmities.
57. I give you thanks dear God and Father because you are faithful and you cannot deny yourself. I’m fully persuaded that you will bring your word to pass in my life. Glory to your name in the highest. Amen.
Prayer for Healing for a Family Member
Do you have family members you want to pray for regarding their health? You may have tried all kinds of medications on them but you know that only God can heal anyone.
Dear precious family member, I heard that you are sick and that is why I’m sending you these words of prayers with faith from the depth of my heart. Receive these prayers with faith and thanksgiving and watch your healing spring forth speedily.
Also helpful: the power of prayer quotes
58. Listen to me, you are the reason Jesus died on the cross. Sickness is a stranger in your body and it has a right to depart right away. I declare in the name of the Lord Jesus that every agent of sickness in your body check out now. Your body is a forbidden place for them from this day and forever.
59. The Lord has promised to do you well and give you sound health. Because healing is contained in your heritage in Christ, let the healing of God flow in your body now in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
60. I decree that these pains you have been experiencing in your body become a forgotten issue permanently. You shall look for your pains and shall not see them again. The Lord will give you perfect peace that no one can give in the name of Jesus. Amen.
61. Your testimonies are springing forth right now, you are permanently healed by the power of the Holy Ghost. Your body is invigorated with God’s strength and power in the name of Jesus.
Every prayer of faith offered to God cannot lack answers even if it delays for while. I’m persuaded yours will never be delayed, it’s happening right away. Rejoice in the Lord and watch Him perform wonderfully.
I’m waiting to receive the great testimonies of what the Lord has done for you. Share this with family friends and loved ones. LEAVE A COMMENT to let me know how you have been blessed.