Life without hope is a frustrating existence. Nothing makes life worth living like having hope that everything will be fine someday no matter what you are being through. Hope is made by words and hope is also be negatively affected by words. What and who you listen to determines if your hope will alive or dead. Here are words of hope and encouragement put together for you to help keep your hope alive.
There comes a time in life when challenges come to a man. It’s a season of life and it will soon pass too. The scriptures say there is time for everything under the sun. There is time for mourning or celebrating, a time to fight or rejoice, a time to question or trust. But there is one thing we always hold onto, Hope. Everything may change but God is constant.
Frustration often follows the loss of hope. It looks like there’s no meaning to life, but when you receive word of hope and encouragement, you overcome many things and challenges in life. There’s power in these words as you learn to give heed to them and apply them in unwavering faith.
Greatly enough, our Lord Jesus Christ didn’t leave without offering us such a word of hope and encouragement, and even though He’s left the earth, His words still remain with us in the Holy Scriptures.
This article seeks to offer some of these word of hope and encouragement and I hope it impacts how you see challenges and make us better.
Jesus Words of Encouragement
Life has a way of beating us down. Sometimes we feel like we are living on a razor’s edge, and anything that goes wrong can cut us and knock us out. But Jesus always has us in mind and the mission God has for us. He understands our fears and weaknesses. So He gives us grace through His words of encouragement to uplift us and inspire us to live the best life ever. To that end, Jesus words of encouragement will strengthen you in weakness and induce you with a winning attitude.
Helpful search: maintain a winning disposition
1. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light” (Matthew. 11:29-30).
2. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these because I am going to the Father” (John 14:12).
3. “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place.” (John 18:36)
4. “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” (Matthew 6:34)
5. “For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted.” (Luke 14:11)
6. “But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.” (Luke 6:27-28)
7. “Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back. And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.” (Luke 6:30-31)
8. “So I say to you, Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you” (Luke 11:9)
9. “Jesus answered and said unto her, whosoever drinks of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst, but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” (John 4:13-14)
10. ” … I have come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.” (John 10:10-11)
11. “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one.” (John 10:27-30)
12. “Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.” (John 14:6)
13. “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” (Matthew 6:33)
14. “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asks receive; and he that seeks finds; and to him, that knocks it shall be opened.” (Matthew 7:7-8)
15. “And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Mark 8:34-37)
16. “And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need, not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” (Luke 5:31-32)
17. “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16)
18. “Ye have heard that it hath been said, you shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” (Matthew 5:43-44)
19. “Jesus said unto him, you shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like, unto it, you shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” (Matthew 22:37-40)
20. “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.” (Matthew 28:19-20)
Short Words of Encouragement
It is true that encouraging phrases spark a positive response in us at difficult times in our lives. They have positive impacts on the brain which spurs us to be more, do more, and have more. Below we have compiled twenty short words of encouragement for your meditation. Interact with the word of hope and encouragement on this page and make the most of them. ENJOY!
21. The greatest glory in life is not found in never falling but in getting up as many times as possible each time there is a falling.
22. The fact that you are facing a trying time or a difficult moment does not mean you are doing something wrong, it could be that you are doing something right. Learn to be encouraged regardless of the season you are in.
23. Let no make you feel unfortunate about what you are going through, everyone has their challenges. Never feel bad about your situation.
24. If you are doubting how far you can go in life, always think of how far you have come. If you can come here, you can always get there.
25. Winning does not necessarily impact strength but encouragement. Your strength is developed from your struggles and pains.
26. No matter the peculiarity of challenges you are faced with, always be courageous enough to tell yourself: This is not how the story is going to end.
27. Do not pessimistic, always be optimistic. Instead of believing that you cannot, always believe that you can.
28. Training yourself like you have never won before, Perform courageously like you’ve never lost. Approach every fight with new strength.
29. Sometimes, you do not know how strong you are until you come face to face with challenges. Challenges reveal your true strength.
30. Never allow feelings to control your life, always be strong and stouthearted. You deserve the best. If you will maintain a positive confession, negative feelings will fade away.
Helpful resource: maintain a positive confession
31. Do not be ashamed of a scar you sustain from a worthy fight. It simply an indication that you were stronger than your challenges or oppositions.
32. It’s in the time of adversity that you find out that you had the strength you never knew you had.
33. If you are always aspiring to trying and winning, you will not be able to avoid trying and failing sometimes.
34. Happiness may be the most difficult thing to achieve but you have to strive to get it all costs.
35. Courage isn’t about having the strength to always forge ahead. It is about going on when you don’t are deficient in strength.
36. You have what it takes to lead a courageous life. You can be all that you want to be in life.
37. If your life is without struggles, you will be without winning stamina. Real strength comes from struggles.
38. Strength doesn’t come from what you can easily do. It comes from daring the things you once thought you couldn’t do.
39. Very Soon, when all is well and fine, you will look back on this day of your life and be so excited that you never gave up on your fights.
40. Strength does not come from an external muscle. It comes from an indomitable mindset.
Helpful search: keep an indomitable mindset
Sayings of Hope and Encouragement
Hope is a powerful thing, it gives birth to encouragement. When it seems all is lost, yet at the glimpse of hope carries us on during difficult times. Hope can be gotten through various ways, it could be through our favorite music, through reading a book, or even listening to great leaders. Whichever one works for you, here are twenty sayings of hope and encouragement to keep you going through life.
41. Everyone has what it takes to manufacture good news from within. The good news is you don’t know how strong you can be! How much you can succeed! What you are capable of accomplishing!
42. Everything you need to accomplish your goals is already in you, all you have to do is to explore them.
43. Sometimes life makes you feel you have been buried because you are in a dark place, but actually, you have just been planted to sprout up again.
44. Every great accomplishment always looks very impossible until someone undertakes the challenge to do it.
45. You rob yourself of great victory in the nearest future if you give up in face of challenges now. Those who give up never know what it means to rise.
46. Little fight today, little fight tomorrow, everything will soon be alright.
47. A person who never gives up can never be beaten by the situations of life.
48. When everything says ‘quit, or give up!’, Hope says, ‘ go on, Try one more time.’
49. No matter the heat of challenge, always bear in mind that it shall come to pass
50. As much as possible, always be able to find the courage to stand every test life brings your way. Nothing is meant to crush you.
51. Life is very interesting. At the end of it all, some of the things that brought you pains become your point of extreme pleasure greatest strengths.
52. “Never feel bad for being emotionally down. See it as a sign that you’ve got a large heart and aren’t afraid to let others see that you are weak.
53. Screaming is allowed, cry is allowed but never give up no matter what.
54. Sometimes, you have to be lowered down than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you have been.
55. Don’t just sit in your comfort zone, stand up, and get going. Plan how you are going to move forward and aim higher. If you sit there and wait, no one will come and push you. You have to be self-motivated. Everything begins with you.
56. To be successful in life, you must sacrifice. You will have your happiness and satisfaction once you have surmounted every difficulty that comes your way.
57. “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (Isaiah 40:31).
58. “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” (Jeremiah 29:11).
59. “To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” (Colossians 1:27).
60. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” (Romans 15:13).
Words of Support for a Friend In Need
A friend in need is a friend indeed, they say. You may not currently have sufficient resources to support a friend but you can always make do with word of hope and encouragement to give him/her moral backing as they go through life.
61. When you feel like it’s the end of the world, look back and see what you have accomplished. You can overcome any challenge.
62. Every great achievement was once considered impossible. Therefore every supposed impossible situation is another opportunity presented to have a great accomplishment.
63. Never think about the past neither should you deny it, learn from the past, and make your future better from the lesson learned from it.
64. I know you are a very diligent fellow, don’t listen to the negative words from the environment, one day you will make it and prove every negative point wrong.
65. Put on a perfect smile through the hard times and be intentionally joyful; remember that everything happens for a reason!
66. Do not see challenges as the end of everything; they are actually the beginning of good things to come.
67. Thank you for being a great and loving friend to me, no one is always perfect. We all have imperfections and shortcomings.
68. Dear friend, always be thankful for life and what it has to offer. Be positive that tomorrow will be better. Walk through every situation with a grateful heart.
69. No matter how difficult things are, trust God and He will uphold you and take care of you until you win. The final whistle cannot be blown until you win.
70. If your problem looks bigger, remember there is someone ready to take care of it. God is every way bigger than your problems.
71. Never consider the possibility of failure in life and be taken captive by the fear of it; as long as you persist, you will achieve your goals.
72. In the middle of any life challenge, there is always an opportunity and potential for winning. Be positive in the difficulties that you face.
73. No matter how alone you think you are, you are not alone, I am always here if you need me and your God is just a prayer away.
74. You are not alone in this world; I will be here for you no matter what life brings your way.
75. Just because you are so playful does not mean you cannot have a creative mind, you are more than a genius. The most creative person that I have ever known is you, May your start shine, you are a star.
76. Press on; there is nothing that can take your place. Keep on persisting, you will win, Your talent is only within you and no one can take that from you.
77. I know the challenges you are facing. Keep on pushing hard, sooner you will overcome everything and achieve your goals.
78. You are an achiever and not a failure. Cheer up, rise to face your fears, and do what you love doing best, let them laugh at you, but in the end, you will be the one having the last laugh.
Helpful research: fight your fears
79. Determination is one of the keys to success, now it’s not the time to give up; you are almost there my friend. Look at the main goal and don’t let anything disrupt you.
80. This will soon be past tense, hold on tight for the road ahead will be a little sloppy but you will not crash.
Encouraging Words for Suicidal Friends
Do you want to encourage someone contemplating suicide? Here are powerful words you can make do with with to help a friend out of that feelings.
81. For everyone who’s hurting and facing challenges, it’s not a sign of weakness to ask for help. It’s a sign that you are strong.
82. There are better days ahead of you and you really need to see them. Do not die now, your future is waiting for you.
83. It is not evil to contemplate suicide: it’s only evil to commit one. Have a positive mindset, death is not good for you.
84. To run away from challenges is a sign of weakness and, while it is true that the thought of suicide may pop up in your heart, it is meant for you to escape.
85. Believe in yourself and all that has been invested in you. Know that there is something special inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
86. Suicide is never an answer neither is it an option, it’s destruction, and self cheat. Do not do it.
87. A storm will come, enjoy the weather and the breeze, it will not blow you off.
88. Place your hand over your chest, you feel the heartbeat. That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason that will be known to you so don’t ever give up.
89. When you feel like giving up and the urge to quit comes strong on you. Purse and remember why you held on for this long.
90. The person who commits suicide dies once. Those they left behind die a thousand times, trying to relive those terrible moments and are filled with painful questions
91. Suicide is a bad solution to a good problem. Death is never an option, consider being alive.
92. No matter how thick darkness is, the darkest night will end and the sun will rise the following day. This is proof that you will win.
93. Suicide doesn’t terminate the pains; it just changes the bearer of the pains.
94. Never let a sloppy encountered on the road dictate your end. You can move on.
95. Don’t give up yet. You’ve still got a couple of people and challenges to prove wrong.
96. Ask for help to continue the fight, no one will rescue you if they don’t know you need it.
97. Don’t lose hope and courage. When you think the sun is going down, just then the stars are about to come out.
98. I know it is not easy, but eventually, it’s going to worth it.
99. Every seed first goes down and decays in the dirt, then sprout up again to a bright world. Keep, you will rise!
100. When things seem tough for you, then you must be tougher for things. Prove them wrong, show them that you’re stronger and your life can be better.
Encouragement for Someone Depressed
101. Give yourself another opportunity, another chance, another day, another time. You will find your courage again eventually. Don’t give up on yourself yet, it’s too early to do so.
102. Sometimes you run out of your bed with the hope that you will make it, but all of a sudden, the unexpected happens and you become very cold. Do not get worried, such feelings are normal.
103. There are rough days when you think you can’t possibly endure through situations, do remind yourself of the track record you have had for getting through bad days in the past. This will inject strength into you to forge ahead.
104. If all you today is to hold yourself together, I will ever be proud of you for that. Keep holding yourself together, greatness lies ahead
105. Truly, life may kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize the help it has done to you. I’m certain, it will not leave you the same, you will only get stronger.
106. Anyone can be happy. It takes a man with a genuine heart to make greatness out of weakness and beauty out of ashes.
107. In times of difficulties, when the future is too scary to contemplate and the past too painful to bear, Learned to pay attention to the moment.
108. If you want to avoid depression, you have got to keep yourself very busy with the right and productive thing. Indolence opens doors to depression.
109. The love of other people is needed to help you scale depression. Don’t fight all alone.
110. The only thing that will make the present pains easy to bear is the hope that tomorrow will all fine at the end of the tunnel. Keep hope alive no matter what you are being through.
111. Those who have reasons to live can always summon the courage to continue living. Finding a purpose to live helps you to continue living.
112. Once you have chosen to be hopeful, then anything is possible with you and for you.
113. A great character cannot be developed in an easy and quiet place, heats of trials are needed to help build an indomitable character.
114. The situation will attempt to beat the life out of you but you have to be resolute enough to stand strong until the dreams of your heart become a reality.
115. If you must avoid being depressed continually, you have to learn to guard the gate of your heart. Watch the kind of thought you entertain and depression will be all gone from you.
Needful resource: Keep your faith strong in God difficult days
You have rightly interacted with a set of words of hope and encouragement which I am persuaded must have lifted you from the pit of challenges and fill your heart with hope for life again. Absolutely, you can win your fights and become the person of the dream of your heart.
Help a family, friends, and loved ones to get lifted just like you have been lifted by SHARING THIS WITH THEM.