The grieving process for the death of a loved one doesn’t end on the day of the funeral or when you resume back to your various workplace. It takes a lot of time to elapse. The intense sorrow caused by the loss of a loved one doesn’t go away completely and so many cultural practices are observed by some people in remembering the lost soul.
In the likes of candle lightning, holding a memorial card and even writing some words of comfort on anniversary of death that will send relief to those in pain and dismay.
Your heart may be troubled with questions like, how do I compose a comforting message? Is calling or texting even proper? What can I say to comfort a grieving soul? You don’t need to stress yourself too much for the appropriate and consoling words on the death anniversary of someone who lost their parents, wife, or relative as we have put together the appropriate comforting words that can help you in sending reassuring messages on an anniversary day.
Words Of Comfort On Anniversary Of Death
1. I can’t believe it’s been two years since the loss of your mother, the memories of her are still recent. Keep rejoicing over her, she is already in a better place. May the Lord rest her gentle soul.
2. Accept my sympathy for the loss of your father, he was there for you through good and bad times, I know it’s very hard to get over his death. But you have to stay strong friend. May his soul continue to rest in peace.
3. It’s been a year since you lost your father and you have been trying so hard to be good, I’m so proud of you dear friend. May the soul of your father finds rest.
4. I pray that God may grant your dad eternal peace and give him a wonderful place in heaven. You have my support always dear friend, you can always call me when you need anything.
5. Your mother was an amazing woman, her life impacted so many people in a great way. On her death anniversary, I pray she finds peace in heaven, and may her soul rest in peace.
6. Losing one’s father is the biggest nightmare, I know it has not been easy, have patience, dear friend. I believe your father is resting in the bosom of the lord.
7. I pray for your father on his brother’s death anniversary that the Lord will grant him everlasting joy in heaven. May his soul continue to rest in peace.
8. You have my condolence on your father’s death anniversary, he was an amazing man, and I believe he is in a better place now.
9. I’m praying today that God bless the soul of your father and grant him eternal rest. I’m here for you friend, don’t hesitate to call me when you need anything.
10. The death of your sister still shocks me, I can’t believe it’s been three years now since she left. I pray that her soul continues to rest in peace. May the lord comfort your parent.
What To Say On A Death Anniversary To A Friend
11. I miss you so much precious soul, you were always there for me when I needed someone to talk to, and I will forever have your memory with me. This is so painful but we have to say goodbye.
12. Dear friend, you might not be around me physically anymore, but I always feel your presence around me. You have a special place in my heart, goodbye sweet friend.
13. You left so soon great friend, I wish I was able to spend much time with you. Continue to rest in peace till we meet again, my friend.
14. I missed your hugs and laughter, I wish you are still here with us but I believe you are having a good time in heaven, rest on, friend.
15. You were the best companion anyone could ever have, you were always there for me through my good and bad times. I will never forget you. Goodbye.
16. I believe you are in the best place now, I missed everything about you. I’m so glad about the beautiful time we spent together. Rest in, dear partner.
17. I will never forget your love and thoughtfulness. You were an awesome grandpa and I miss you so dearly. May your soul continue to rest in peace.
18. You were a fantastic grandfather and my great teacher and I’m thankful for the lessons you taught me. I will never always keep you in my prayers.
19. I will forever treasure the beautiful moment we had and all the marvelous memories. I miss you so much, my precious.
20. I hope you are in a better place now. I love you and I miss you so much, my lovely friend. May your soul rest in peace. Goodbye for now.
Related topic: how to comfort someone who lost a loved one
Tribute On Death Anniversary
21. Biding you goodbye hurts me so much and reminds me of how much I miss you. May your gentle soul rest in peace. Goodnight, Grandpa.
22. You were my great inspiration, and I will never forget everything you taught me. I have you in my prayer always. Keep resting, Mother.
23. Your love, your counseling, and your longanimity blessed my life so much. I will always have your memory with me. Rest in, Grandpa.
24. I wish I had an opportunity to tell you how much I love you physically. But I believe you can hear me from there. I love you so much, Grandma. Goodbye.
25. May you rest with the angel of the Lord, goodbye Grandpa. Your love, kindness, and thoughtfulness will be greatly remembered.
26. Your fabulous life and your goodness will forever remain in our hearts. We miss you so much, Great mind. Keep resting in the bosom of the lord.
27. Your life was an example of capability, boldness, and love. You were my role model. I miss you so much. Rest peacefully, Granddad.
28. I’m thankful for the amazing time I spent with you. I wish you were here. I miss you so much. Keep resting, beautiful soul.
29. Your existence in my life was a fountain of power and solace. I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Enjoy your stay in heaven.
30. You have left so many memories that can not be forgotten with us, your endearment and your charitableness will always be remembered. Rest peacefully, my life partner.
Related topic: goodbye message to grandmother
Thinking of You on The Anniversary of a Death
31. I can’t just get you out of my mind. Your beautiful life will forever have a special place in my heart. I miss you so dearly. Rest in my sweet grandpa.
32. Thinking of you today, I miss you so much. You may be gone, but your gift and memory will remain forever in my heart. May your soul rest peacefully in the bosom of the Lord.
33. You were an amazing grandfather, I missed you and your wonderful stories. Your memory is forever blessed. May God bless your soul and grant you eternal peace.
34. My childhood memories were amazing, thanks to my grandparent for being there for me. I miss you so much. My wish for you now is that your soul rests in peace.
35. You have been my source of inspiration since I was born, and I’m grateful for the time I spent with you. I can’t just let go of you from my mind. May your soul find rest.
36. You brought joy and happiness into the lives of everyone you met. Your mercifulness and love will forever be remembered. Remain a great hero forever. Rest on.
37. I knew you to be a very hardworking and successful man. I will love to be like you as I grow up. I miss you so dearly, May your soul rest in peace, Grandpa.
38. I miss your smile, your love, and your stories. Everything about is so valuable. No one can be compared to you among your peers. You will forever remain in my heart. Keep resting till we meet again.
39. You were a perfect example of a responsible family man. I miss you so much, but I will always carry your memory with me everywhere I go. Goodbye, Grandpa.
40. I was so blessed to have an awesome grandmother like you. Although you are gone you will forever remain present with me. Rest in Grandma.
Related topic: quotes about a grandpa who died