Have you caused someone inconvenience or discomfort? This often happens as long as you have to deal with people. You could cause your boss or client some of level inconvenience which will certainly require that apology is tendered professionally. If you have committed a blunder, it is important to say I apologize for the mistakes and the inconvenience caused.
Truly, to commit a blunder is human! As much as this is true, humans must also learn to rectify and apologized for their mistakes. This will help anyone maintain peace and harmony with his/her immediate environment, clients, bosses, and every other person. As long you can say I apologize for the mistake and the inconvenience caused, peace is highly assured.
In organizational structure, you may not be able to behave so perfectly without committing one offense or the other whether intentionally or unintentionally. Whichever way the offense is committed, you can learn how to apologize professionally in an email without saying sorry.
It may not be cheap to apologize professionally. Some people don’t say sorry when they apologize to people they offended which is not the best. If you want to learn how to say I apologize for the mistake and the inconvenience caused, read further. we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused
Apologize For The Mistake And The Inconvenience
The right approach to apologizing can be tricky. The only thing you should know is the proper way to apologize in a good manner. What are the best ways to apologize for the mistake and the inconvenience? I have carefully listed them below.
1. This mistake was never intended, I found it hurting myself personally. I have realized my mistakes and I will never have anything to do with this bad attitude again.
2. Ignoring my mistake is a bad idea. I have taken full responsibility for my actions with promises to effect the required changes expected of me.
3. I am not happy about the inconvenience I have caused you. This was never intended. Please, accept my apology and I promised there will be a change.
4. The mistake that I made has caused more harm than good. I have been badly affected as well more than any other person. I am deeply ashamed of my careless act.
5. When you forgive, you give your mind lots of rest. Let us forget about the past and focus on the future. Please forgive me. I promise to make you proud with my better way of behaving.
6. Realizing the deep hurt my action has caused everyone, I am short of words but I am promising you that such a thing will not happen again. Have a space in your heart to forgive me.
7. I cannot stand it to come to your place because I have wronged you. Please accept this apology message and find a place in your heart to forgive me.
8. I feel so bad for using my actions to inconvenience you. I admit my mistake. I will do anything to make you happy.
9. The last time I visited you, I behaved wrongly and you told me. Thank you for telling me about my mistake. I will work things out to make a change.
10. The only thing I can do now to free my mind is to seek your apology. Accept my sincere apology and allow me to fill in the errors I have committed.
Related topic: Appreciation for being recognized at work
Sorry For The Inconvenience Email
An apology email can help you boost your brand and improve customer relationships. Below are apologies for any inconvenience caused email:
11. Dear Client,
We want to sincerely apologize for what transpired between us yesterday. We did not know you were not given what you listed on the order leaflet. We have no excuse for everything that has happened but we want to apologize for the inconvenience due to our carelessness.
Thanks for understanding
12. Dear Customer,
We want to let you that your patronage is of value and great importance to us, our firm largely depends on your faithfulness. Thank you for coming to our store to patronize us. However, we are sincerely sorry for the slow response and delay experienced. We will serve you better next time.
Thanks for understanding
13. Dear Customer,
We want to appreciate your several years of working with us. You have contributed massively to our organization. This is a privilege we will never take for granted. We consider you a valued customer to us. We shouldn’t have behaved to you in that manner. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for reaching out to us.
Thanks as usual
14. Dear Valued Customer,
Your constant patronage means a lot to our business. You will be given a discount the next time to come to our store to buy something. Please pardon us for any inconvenience we have caused you. This will never resurface!
Thanks for understanding
15. Dear Customer,
We want to let you that we are not happy about how our website is misbehaving. We are working on it and hope to find things easy for you. We assume full responsibility for every discomfort. Thank you for always coming to our way. We promise to do things better than ever.
16. Dear Esteemed Customer,
We want to let you know that we are not pleased with the inconvenience you faced with our customer care unit. I will like to give you a gift to apologize for the delay in delivery. Thank you for always coming to us.
17. Dear Client,
Thank you for contacting us and telling us about the wrong product you received. We are ready to give you a replacement and discount. I apologize for the inconvenience you faced today. I will find a better solution to it. If we may ask, Is there anything I can do to bring more comfort to customers? Please don’t hesitate to let me know. I will not repeat the mistake. Thanks.
Related topic: apology messages to him
I Apologize for the Mistake I Made Message
An apology is a way through which people express their regret for misconduct or past action. People write apology messages to ask for forgiveness and make amendments.
18. Dear friend, I want to let you know the gravity of the offenses yesterday, I did not mean to hurt but I admit I wronged you. I feel sad about what I did. I hope you will accept my apology.
19. My behavior is nothing to talk about. You did nothing wrong. I have regretted my action and await your feedback after reading this letter.
20. I would like it if we can work things out. I can’t stand to apologize to you face to face because I have done a lot. I know you are a true friend of mine and you will be loving enough to forgive me.
21. I apologize for the misconduct, this is bad and unacceptable. I assure you that you will see some changes in me henceforth.
22. You spent a lot to build this company but I used my carelessness to ruin some things. Please give me a second chance and let me know if there is anything I can do.
23. After reviewing the work I submitted to you, I realized that I made lots of mistakes. I am sorry. If you choose me again, I promise you that there will be changes.
24. We (company’s name) are sorry for giving you the wrong product. It was a mistake. You will get a gift the next time you patronize us.
25. The team should pardon me for my mistake. It is not intentional. I will be careful next time to ensure the right thing is done appropriately.
26. I promise to change the last time I did something like this. Unfortunately, I repeated the same thing. Please, give me one last chance to amend it.
27. I am sorry for not being effective at the duty assigned to me. I will go for other professional courses to gain more knowledge.
Related topic: Thank you for responding to this Opportunity
What To Say Instead Of Sorry In An Email
Are you tired of saying sorry every time you at apologizing? Don’t worry, you will see what to say instead of sorry in an email here.
28. I take responsibility for the mistake.
29. I should not have behaved like that.
30. I regret my actions towards you.
31. I wish to correct the mistake.
32. Thank you for another chance.
33. Pardon me for the mistake.
34. Excuse me for violating the rules; I didn’t know much about this place.
35. My bad! I will clear the errors.
36. Permit me to try again.
37. This mistake will not repeat itself.
Useful link: Best ways to appreciate in boss
Thank You and Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused
Are you looking for the perfect apology for any inconvenience caused by email? Check it out here!
38. We are sorry for the delay you face when buying from our website. The technical issue is under control. Thank you for your constant patronage.
39. It has come to my attention that you got the wrong product. I am sorry about that. We can give the right product tomorrow.
40. I admit that I didn’t meet up with the scheduled time for the presentation. I am going to work things out as soon as possible.
41. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience I caused. Don’t hesitate to let me know how I can make it up to you.
42. I got your feedback about the product. I am sorry the product didn’t meet up to your satisfaction.
43. We are sorry for not providing the electric power you need to do your work. It will be sorted out immediately.
44. Our priority is to provide service to satisfy our customer’s needs. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by our customer care personnel. Please, how can we solve the problem?
45. All your goods were not shipped due to some barriers. We promise to ship them before the week runs out.
46. I heard you didn’t meet up with the appointment. I am sorry for delaying you when you visited me. I have another place you can go to apply for another contract.
47. It got to my notice that expired goods were delivered to you. I am sorry about that. New goods will be delivered to you today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry For The Inconvenience Alternative
Some sorry for the inconvenience alternative are:
48. I understand your frustration and am ready to help you out.
49. Don’t hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do about the mistake.
50. I realized that I am at fault. I am willing to clear the hindrance.
51. Please accept my apology. I realized my action affected you.
55. My careless attitude has caused more harm than good. Let me know how I can clear it up.
52. I am sorry for misbehaving with the team. The project cannot start without me. I promise to make myself available till the end of the project.
53. The incident won’t repeat itself. I am willing to change.
54. Sorry for coming to your office suddenly. I don’t know that you are working.
55. I am sorry the product is not available as promised. I can refer you to another place you can get it.
57. I realized that the mistakes in the documents are many. This happened due to my carelessness. I will proofread the document again and correct the errors.
Mistakes are inevitable. It is good to apologize when you offend someone. However, I am sorry is not enough to apologize to people. This article about how to apologize professionally in an email without saying sorry can help you pick the right word to use. If you found it useful, share it with people that need it.