Your boss is someone you should treat with so much respect. When your boss does something for you, don’t forget to thank the boss. It goes a long way. If your boss has performed excellently and has made the workspace comfortable for you, I think he/she deserves an outstanding compliment to keep him/her encouraged in good service.
One of the best ways to appreciate your boss is to put it in writing. Yes! Your boss gave you a job and should be appreciated for such a gesture. The appreciation you show today can open more doors for you in the days to come.
However, appreciating your boss is good but do you know the formal way to appreciate your boss? The formal way to appreciate your boss is by putting it in writing. This article will help you to know how to compliment your boss in writing.
How Do You Compliment Your Boss In Writing
Below is how to compliment your boss in writing!
1. From all of us at [Company name], we are happy to have a boss like you. We are writing this to you to show our gratitude for all the things you’ve done for us. Thank you, Sir.
2. You make it easy for me to work with you. We enjoy our time of service with you. Thank you for being you.
3. You are such a wonderful boss. I am grateful to have you and work with you. Cheers to a more fruitful business relationship.
4. Thank you for the opportunity to learn a lot from you. It goes a long way for me to work hard.
5. Your kindness and generosity are amazing and appreciated. Thank you for being the real you.
6. I wasn’t expecting this promotion. I am still surprised about this promotion. This touched my heart. Thank you!
7. Thank you for allowing me to work with you. I never regret accepting the job offer some years back.
8. I just wanted you to know that I am glad to have you as my boss. Thank you for all that you do!
9. Having a boss like you is a huge blessing. You embraced us all as your worker and family. You are an amazing person. Thank you.
10. Working in your company a few years back isn’t a mistake. It is the greatest decision ever. Thank you for allowing me.
11. The training you gave me makes my jobs easy for me to carry out. Thank you.
12. Thank you for promoting me to the head of the accounting department. I promise to serve you better.
13. From all of us at [Company name], we are delighted to have you as our boss. Thank you for all that you do.
How To Compliment Your Boss Professionally
Your boss is one of the most important people in your life. Are you looking for how to compliment your boss professionally? Check this out:
14. Send A Letter
You can complement your boss by sending a thank you letter to your boss. Write the letter in a more detailed format, showing how your boss has helped you so far. It should be written in a formal way.
15. Use Group Setting
You can complement your boss when you are in a meeting or group setting. Express how your boss has helped you so far and what you will do to improve your productivity level in the company.
16. Use Surprise
If your boss’s birthday is coming soon, you can speak to other management teams to put up a surprise birthday party for your boss as a means of gratitude. Your boss will be happy to have all of you and make his/her birthday a memorable one.
17. Bring Innovation
You can talk to your boss about innovations that will aid productivity in the company to a higher level. If your boss sees it as something worthy of implementation, your boss will appreciate it.
Related topic: appreciation for the opportunity to be part of your team
How To Compliment Your Boss Without Being Obvious
18. Send E-Mail
You can send an email to your boss if you are far from each other. Your boss will be glad for giving you the job and allowing you to work with him.
If your company is looking for workers, you can complement your boss by referring someone who is can work better in the company. Your boss will be glad you did that.
20. Using Gift
If your boss’s birthday or special occasion is coming soon, you can give your boss a gift to compliment him/her. Your boss will appreciate it.
Sample Compliment For Your Boss
21. You’ve been a wonderful boss among your peers and it’s time to let you know how wonderful you’ve been to every member of the staff. Your leadership is highly appreciated.
22. We want to appreciate the length you’ve always traveled to ensure every member of the staff is at their best. Your kindness cannot be appreciated enough, you’ll always have our submission.
23. I just want to let you know that you’re an amazing boss. It’s been a thrilling experience working under your leadership. Many things that can make me an outstanding manager in the nearest future have been learned from you.
24. I have enjoyed working with you for the past seven years and I still hope to enjoy more of it. It’s always been my desire to see you do well and lead our organization. I appreciate you for being an outstanding boss.
25. Thank you for being of helping hand to the realization of my career goals. This gesture means a lot to me and it will always be appreciated. You’re such a rare boss.
26. Despite your hectic schedule, you reached out to me when I needed your help. What a great honor to have you as my leader. I have enjoyed what no cash can buy through my partnership with you.
27. To work under an amazing boss like you is an awesome experience. You’ve taught me what I could not have possibly learned in any institution. You’re a great institution yourself.
28. I’m joining the rest of my team members to extend our heartfelt appreciation to you. From our hearts, we want to let you that you’ve been very wonderful and amazing to us in every respect. You’ll always be remembered for the impact you’ve made in our lives.
29. I want to appreciate you for the kind of boss that you are to each one of us. You’re such a boss who shows appreciation to every outstanding staff member. The way you appreciate us has always motivated us to be the best we can be. Thank you for being there for us always.
30. We recognize and appreciate everything you represent to us as individuals and also as an organization. It’s with so much pleasure that we’re saying thank you for everything you’re doing for us.
31. It’s always a pleasure to have the opportunity to work and serve with you. Thank you for believing in me and helping me to become the better version of myself every day. I deeply appreciate your leadership.
Related topic: Appreciation to the boss for everything
Leadership Compliment Examples
32. I want to appreciate your steadfastness in leading by example. You’ve gone through a lot and you’ve stood the test of time. What an amazing personality you are! Thank you for the path you’ve set for us.
33. You’ve passed so many instructions to me since I started working with you. You’ve taught me how to lead by leading us through your life. This privilege of being your subordinate is deeply cherished.
34. Everywhere I go, you’ll always be a reference point for my development. The help and guidance that you provided me with have made me who I am today. I’m certain that a brilliant and bright future awaits you.
35. Thank you for always assigning difficult tasks to me. It has helped me stretch beyond myself and become a better version. Every development in my life in the last five years is traceable to you.
36. No one becomes a leader without having a leader. You’re such a leader I appreciate and cherish so much with all my heart. Your worth in my life is unquantifiable. Thank you for being a perfect example of a leader.
37. Everyone has a helper who made them who they are. You are the person who has made me who I am today. What a privilege and honor to be traceable to you. My love is with you always, I appreciate your leadership.
38. The kind of job we do can be very tasking but you have made such an enormous task as this very enjoyable. Working with you is very beautiful and I will love to keep working with you.
39. I make mistakes sometimes but you never count anyone against me. How you scold yet encourage me is everything to me in this world. I won’t forget the impact you’ve made in my life.
40. You’ve been a supplier of positive energy to every one of us. We appreciate you for always keeping us at a high energy level in delivering our tasks. You’re indeed a motivation to us all.
41. This is an opportunity to say thank you very much for standing tall for us all until we’re becoming our best. Your faith and confidence in us are appreciated.
42. Your deliberate contribution to our lives is appreciated and cherished. You’re so wonderful and lovely to be with. God bless your effort over all of us.
43. Having an understanding boss is good but having a supportive boss is better. You possess these two qualities. I’m so grateful for your supportive hands.
44. Thank you for supporting me with the necessary pieces of training I need to undergo while working with you. I have learned a lot from you. Thank you.
Related topic: I appreciate your leadership and vision