Glory to God you made it to the new year. This is worth all the excitement and celebration. Everything is special about the beginning of a year because it is another privilege presented to start again and attempt those things you once found difficult.
One of the best gestures with which to begin a new year is the attitude of prayers. How much you pray determines how far and fast you can travel. If you can commit everything about the year to the hand of God, you are sure that things will turn out fine for you.
New year prayer message offer you powerful prayer to begin the year with. As you offer these prayers, do it in faith with all your heart. A prayer of faith is always answer-bound. These prayers can be offered for yourself and also your family and friends.
For those looking for a prayer message for the new, here are power prayers to start your new year.
New Year Prayer Message
1. Dear God, I want to thank you for the privilege I have received to conclude this past year and begin another one. Your name is praised forever more.
2. I want to say thank you to my family members who have also seen this new year. Thank you for the safety, sound health, and peace of mind we’ve enjoyed over the past years. Your name is praised forever more. Amen.
3. Dear God, here is the new year we’ve all waited for. May you give us the wisdom and enablement we require to make all the difference in this new year. We shall have great accomplishment with speed in the name of Jesus.
4. As we enter this new year, we give thanks for all the blessings and opportunities you have given us. We ask that you will give us more of it in this new year. This year shall be better than the previous ones.
5. We pray for your guidance and protection as we navigate the challenges and uncertainties that lie ahead. Give us discerning eyes that will enable us to identify everything you’re doing around our lives.
6. Help us to trust in your wisdom, and to use our gifts and talents to serve others and make the world a better place. Make us a tree of blessing to everyone around us.
7. Grant us peace of mind and tranquility in our communities, our country, and our world. May we strive to be instruments of your love and compassion and more harmony and understanding among all people in this new year.
8. We ask that your great presence shall go with us and you’ll give us peace on every side. Every challenge that faces the world shall be conquered in this new year.
9. Let your spirit be our daily guide so that we can avoid errors and walk in the right path expected of us. We shall not walk into any form of trouble this new year by your grace.
10. Grant us support like never before. Cause your face to shine upon us and give us peace. You’ve been our help in the time past, never leave or forsake our God.
11. We give you thanks for your unfailing presence and support. We trust in you and look forward to all that this new year will bring to us and our family. Blessed be your name forever more.
New Year Prayer Points
Here are some possible prayer points for the new year:
12. Lord I thank you for the gift of life and the privilege of a new beginning. You’ve been a great God and precious father to us. Thank you always for being there for us.
13. Thank you for your guidance in the previous years. We thank you for all your blessings bestowed upon us. Your name is highly praised and exalted. Glory be to your name.
14. Lord, we ask for your blessings over our lives. Let your blessings flow like rivers over our lives like never before. Bless us abundantly in this new year.
15. We ask for forgiveness for all our past mistakes that limited our advancement in the last year. We ask for the grace to live above those mistakes in this new year before us.
16. We commit all that we’re going to do into your hands, father, let you will dominate us and make us triumph over all the will of man in this new year.
17. We ask for strength to overcome the challenges that come with this year. We pray that no hardship shall be able to come to us.
18. Show us mercy like never before. Make us enjoy plentiful mercy throughout this new year. We shall be candidates of your grace and mercy all through the year.
19. We pray against everything that represents hardship this year. Nothing shall be able to conquer us and stop our advancement.
20. We ask for protection over lives and loved ones. The evil programmed into these years shall not have dominion over us. Protect our entire world!
21. This is a new year and we’ll need to make so many decisions. Give us wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions this year.
22. Our world has faced different challenges in the years past, help us to prevail over challenges that have taken us captive in the previous years.
23. We ask for the grace to know you more than ever before. Give us a hunger for spiritual growth and personal development. Make us flourish this year like never before.
24. Everything that we have lost in the previous years shall be speedily restored to us in 7 folds. We shall not be found wanting in any good thing.
25. Let your goodness and faithfulness prevail over us and all that we do. The will of the enemy shall not prevail over our lives.
Related topic: Inspirational Christmas speeches and messages
Short Prayer for New Year 2023
Here is a short prayer for the new year:
26. Dear God, we want to express our gratitude to you for all that you do for us over the years. Thank you for this new one. Your name is praised forever more.
27. As we enter into this new year, we appear before you with a grateful heart and songs of praise. We appreciate you for the gift of life and all the blessings that we’ve enjoyed.
28. As we continue the in this new year, continue to guide and protect us. Let your presence be with us and give us perfect peace amid this turbulent world.
29. Help us and give us the grace to trust you as you lead us on the way to go. We receive grace and wisdom to overcome all challenges.
30. Let our world enjoy divine peace like never before. Everything that makes us unsettled, lets them lose relevance during this year.
31. We shall not be victims of no evil in this new year. We shall all triumph over our enemies this year by your power. We praise you always because you always hear our prayers.
32. Use our lives as an altar that glorifies your great name. Let your name be glorified through everything that concerns us. Amen.
Related topic: Christmas greetings for family and friends
Prayer For New Beginnings 2023
33. We want to say we’re grateful for the grace and help that has brought us into this new year. We’re grateful and we do not take your kindness for granted.
34. As we come to the end of another year and look ahead to the new year, we ask for your guidance and blessings. We shall not be disadvantaged and prosperous in this new year.
35. Help us to let go of the past and embrace the future ahead of us with hope and excitement. We refused to be hunted by our past.
36. As each of the new years presents opportunities before us, give us the strength and wisdom to make the most of the opportunity so that we can thrive on them to succeed.
37. We’re aware that life come differs challenge, and we receive grace to surmount those challenges and move to our new level.
38. Let the shield of your love and righteousness be over us and our loved ones. None shall fall victim to evil in the name of Jesus.
39. Your hand shall rest upon us and be stronger than it has ever been. We shall live to declare your glory in the land of the living.
40. To the glory of your power and your name, let all these prayers be swiftly answered in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Related topic; Christmas wishes and greetings
New Year Prayer For My Family
Here is a New Year’s prayer for your family:
41. As a family, we want to thank you for being a great God to us and our loved ones. We appreciate everything you’ve done for us and what you represent to us. Your name is praised.
42. As a family, we ask for your continued guidance and protection for our family. We shall not be victimized by the negative happening of the new year.
43. Help us to love one another this year and in the years to come. Let this year be one of the most fruitful years we’ve ever had.
44. As a family, we ask for spiritual energy to overcome every obstacle that may come our way. We shall succeed together as a family in this new year.
45. This life cannot be lived without your guidance, we ask for the grace to trust in your holy wisdom as you teach the path to go.
46. This news shall bring us prosperity, health, and joy in all areas of our lives.
47. Let every member of the family be financially prosperous more than in previous years so that we can all celebrate together.
48. Cause your face to shine upon me and give me peace from everything that gives me concerns.
Things to Pray for in 2023
49. Dear God, In this new year, gives sound health and peace of mind.
50. We ask that the things that will make us happy shall happen to us. We shall not have reason to sorrow over anyone in this new year.
51. Grant us safety as we embark on the activities of the year. We shall not be haunted by the evil that flies around.
52. We ask that our world will enjoy peace and tranquility. There shall be no bad news from any quarter.
53. Let your mercy compass us and the inhabitants of the earth. We shall all have reasons to glorify your name.
54. This year shall be a great year for us and for our entire world. We shall be blessed beyond borders to the glory of your majesty.