The birth of Christ into the world has been a conveyor of peace and tranquility in our world. The peace and joy it brings make everyone forward looking unto it. This is one of the greatest festivals where people have time to show love to loved ones and friends. What a great time of the year!
Whether or not you are aware, Christmas time is a time when people expect greetings and pleasantries from you coupled with the gift of love. People go as far as buying themselves new cloth just for the celebration. People also send greeting cards from one person to the other. Hence, here are Christmas card messages for family and friends to help you express the depth of your wishes from your heart.
You indeed love your friends, family, and loved ones but it is better expressed through greeting messages such as you have on this page. You can kindly make do with these messages on your card to express your greetings to loved ones and friends.
Christmas Card Messages for Family and Friends
1. Hello there! I’m here wishing you a joyous Christmas celebration season and a happy and wonderful new year.
2. May the peace and love of the Christ which passes all understanding be with you today and throughout the coming year.
3. I’m sending you and your family and loved ones my warm wishes during this special time of the year. You shall enjoy the grace of God like never before. Amen!
4. I’m sure this has been a great time for you! Hope your holiday is filled with love, laughter, and all the things that make for happiness. Have a happy Christmas!
5. Happy Christmas to you! This is a time for celebrating with loved ones. Thank you for being such an important part of my life. I’m so excited you made it to this Christmas. The blessings of God shall abide with you always!
6. May this Christmas be filled with exciting memories, joy, and the warmth of fresh air. Here’s to a wonderful new year ahead.
7. I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year ahead. Glow and advance in all you do!
8. This is Christmas and at the same time, the Holiday season. May the beauty and wonder of this holiday season be with you now and throughout the coming year.
9. I want to seize this moment to send you these heartfelt Christmas wishes to you and your family. May your holiday be filled with love and joy.
10. You have been a wonderful person and I’m glad you made it to this season. I’m wishing you a wonderful Christmas experience. I also wish you a happy and healthy new year.
Christmas Card Messages For Friends
Do you have a friend you love so much and will like to extend your Christmas greetings to? Here are some beautiful ideas for Christmas card messages for family and friends:
11. Hey great friend! Merry Christmas to you over there! Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season filled with goodness and mercy of the season.
12. It’s been a great time of friendship with you, thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Wishing you a joyous holiday season and a happy new year ahead.
13. May this Christmas be filled with laughter, love, and all the good things that make you joyous. It’s time to relax and celebrate!
14. I’m glad you and your family made it to this Christmas season! Here am I sending warm Christmas wishes to you and your family. Have a wonderful new year ahead.
15. You have been an amazing friend, and I am so grateful to have you in my space. I wish you a merry Christmas and a fun-filled holiday.
16. It is always my pleasure to wish you a Merry Christmas and a joyous new year in advance. May your holiday season be filled with love and joy. Enjoy the bliss of the season!
17. Christmas is a peculiar season filled with magical things. May the wonder of this season be with you now and throughout the coming year ahead.
18. I want to use this opportunity to send heartfelt Christmas wishes to you and your loved ones. May your holiday be filled with love, laughter, and joy.
19. I want to send my love and greeting to you and your family in this season of love and joy unspeakable.
20. Christmas represents peace, joy, love, and serenity. May everything Christmas represents be your portion. Happy Christmas to you!
Related topic: Christmas and New year wishes
Heartfelt Christmas Card Messages
Christmas is a time when the true state of heart is seen. Family and friends communicate love to one another through greetings and gifts. To effectively communicate your love, Here are some perfect ideas for heartfelt Christmas card messages:
21. You have worked all year and it is time to enjoy love and peace from family and friends. I wish you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.
22. The beauty of Christmas is that enough time is spent with family members. May your Christmas be filled with a special love from loved ones, and may the year ahead be full of endless happiness and great prosperity.
23. You deserve so much and I want to seize this medium to send you all the love and good wishes you deserve this Christmas. May it be a time of peace, joy, and happiness you will never forget.
24. May the light of Christ guide you and your loved ones through this season and the coming year ahead.
25. Christ’s birth is filled with the wonders and greatness of God. May all the wonder of the Christmas season stay with you throughout the days of your life.
26. I want to wish you a Christmas that radiates with joy and a new year that shines with hope and promise.
27. It’s my prayer that all things will align perfectly to work out a good for you. May you get all the blessings you have been expecting.
28. I’m so excited about this season and I’m so certain that it is your season to shine and enjoy all the fruit of the year.
29. May the joy and peace of the Christmas season be with you, your friend, and your family both now and throughout the coming days ahead of you.
30. It is indeed time to have pleasure and relax with family and friends. This season is made for your rest. Have a Christmas filled with rest and fun!
Meaningful Christmas Wishes
Everything about Christmas is meaningful but to help you send beautiful messages to your loved ones, Here are some wishes:
31. Christmas is not just a time to eat and drink, it has significance in the history of humanity. May the true meaning of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy.
32. One of the significances of Christmas is love and peace. May the peace and love of the Christmas season be with you now and throughout the days of your life.
33. This is the time when you have the opportunity to bond with family and friends! I want to wish you a Christmas that is filled with the warmth of family, friends, and loved ones.
34. God has given us so many blessings for such a season as this. I pray that the blessings of the Christmas season be with you today and always.
35. You deserve to be joyful and that’s why God has given you great joy. May the joy and hope of the Christmas season be a source of strength and inspiration for you throughout the new year.
36. It is not a mistake that holidays often come at the time of Christmas. I want to wish you a holiday season filled with the love and hope that the Christmas season brings.
37. Everything that Christmas represents shall be made manifest in your life. Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones!
38. This is the Christmas season and I want you to free your mind of everything that gives you concerns. Stay joyful as you can! The blessing of the Lord shall be evident in your life.
39. I want to let you know how much I love you. I’m highly joyful that you are alive to see these days. This Christmas season shall bring you and your loved ones, health, happiness, and prosperity.
40. The thrill of the season makes the celebration worth it. This Christmas is occasioned for your joy and enjoyment. Make the most of this peculiar season.
Related topic: Nice holiday messages
Beautiful Christmas Messages
41. Christmas is filled with beauty and amazement. The beauty and wonder of the Christmas season fill your heart with joy and happiness.
42. I’m wishing you a Christmas celebration that sparkles with divine packages that come with Christmas celebration.
43. This season is known for joy unspeakable and is filled with great glory. Your joy shall know no end as you celebrate with family and loved ones.
44. This is a peculiar season full of love and goodies. I’m glad you have the time to bond with your loved ones. Enjoy the warmth from friends and loved ones!
45. The coming year is a great one and you really need to prepare for it. May you get the required inspiration to make your next year great during this season. This Christmas shall be a source of inspiration to you!
46. The joy in my heart is so boundless and I’m so grateful it is another time to celebrate Christmas. What a special time to be alive! I wish you a merry Christmas!
47. I know you to be a person with a beautiful heart. Thank you for being a great individual, I wish you a wonderful Christmas experience.
48. This Christmas season leaves everyone with beautiful memories. This memory shall stay longer with you even after the season.
49. I’m so glad and so excited. Everywhere is filled with joy and celebration. Celebration shall not cease in our lives as we all celebrate this season together.
50. Happy Christmas to you! You shall live the rest of your life remembering the season for a good thing. Amen.
Short Christmas Greetings
51. I wish you a wonderful Merry Christmas and a great year ahead!
52. This is also time to relax from work. Have a Happy Holidays!
53. Season’s Greetings to you and your loved ones! Have an amazing and refreshing time together!
54. Christmas represents Joy to the World! Glory to God! The joy of this season shall not cease in your life.
55. When Christ was born, peace was restored to the earth. The peace of God shall not depart from your soul as you celebrate the season. Wishing you a blissful Christmas!
56. This season is filled with merriment, May your days be merry and bright for the rest of your life.
57. Another name of Jesus is wonderful. Have a wonderful Christmas celebration!
58. Merry Christmas to you and your family! You shall see many of it alive in good health and great joy
59. The spirit of this season shall fill your heart with love and joy! Enjoy your Christmas time!
60. You are the best and you truly deserve the best! All the best for a wonderful celebration time
You have just read a few ideas to help greet family and friends. These messages can be used as they are or restructure as you may be pleased. Merry Christmas and have a wonderful celebration!