Mothers are the gateways through which everyone finds their way into this world. Without mothers, existence is not possible. These beautiful creatures called mothers don’t only initiate our ways into this world but also nurture us into whatever we have become today.
Mothers are great beings and indeed deserve to be celebrated daily. Mothers cannot be really celebrated enough no matter how often we do it. Though we cannot do it enough, yet we must just be committed to doing it as much as we can every time we have an opportunity. This is why you have special words for my mother made available to you on this page.
No one else can appreciate your mother as you will do. Therefore, celebrating your mother is not a duty you can delegate. Do it yourself and do it well. Special words for my mother written on this page have made it easy for you to celebrate your mother’s without stress. Kindly copy the mother’s appreciation messages here as many as possible to celebrate your Mum.
- Emotional Messages For Mother
- Sweet Messages To Mum From Daughter
- Emotional Messages For Mother On Her Birthday
- Happy Mothers Day Long Wishes
- Emotional Birthday Quotes For Mom
- Happy Mothers Day To My Beautiful Mom
- Special Words For My Mother On Her Birthday
- Happy Birthday Mom Emotional Quotes
- Emotional Messages For Mother Who Passed Away
- Touching Mothers Day Messages
Emotional Messages For Mother
1. If I am to choose who to be with forever, guess who? It’d be my mum because of who she is to me and what she represents all the way. I love and cherish you.
2. The same way a minute without a motivator is like a thousand-year in hell so is a minute without my mother. I just can’t do without my mothers.
3. I can only define mother based on my experience, to me my mother is an angel mom, you’re the angel sent to me and I won’t trade you for anything.
4. Guess who my role model is, certainly, it’s no one else but you, my mother. You are the most interesting woman I have ever seen.
5. Mom, you went through a lot to make me happy and I’m eternally grateful for this. You’re a strong woman, I can see. I love you beyond measures. I appreciate all that you do for me.
6. It’s a good thing to have a great motivator by your side always. Mom, the girl you motivated promises to make you proud. Thank you for always standing by me.
7. When I was a little child life seems pretty hard but then you told me that I should await the other side of life. You promised to stay with me and you fulfilled your promise. You’re loved and cherished, dear Mother.
8. Hey Mum listen, I just want to tell you that you’re the best among the rest. What a great mother you are, I’m grateful to you for what you do.
9. You’re neither a good mother nor a better one but you’re the best mum ever anyone could ever wish for! I’m glad, you are mine.
10. Even when we’re far away, you’re in my heart mum. You are always in my heart and I will always keep your space reserved for no one else.
Read also: Beautiful words to celebrate your mother
Sweet Messages To Mum From Daughter
There’s nothing that can be compared to the relationship between a mother and her daughter.
As a daughter, you may find it difficult to express your burning love to your mother, which is why I have put special words for my mother just for your use.
11. I have been blessed and gifted by God with a lot of things but I just figured it out Mom, that you’re the best gift so far among everything that I have got.
12. Mom, I appreciate you for everything you’ve sacrificed just for me. This is really appreciated and I’m grateful for it.
13. When I think I’d be alone, I was surprised to see you by my side. Thank you Mom for always being there for me and giving me a covering whenever I’m cold.
14 . Even when you’re sad because you are trying to figure out a way to prove your love, remember to smile mum, you’re the prettiest when you smile.
15. They asked who my best friend is, they’re surprised to hear that it’s you, Mom. Love you, so greatly, sweet Mother.
16. Mommy, I promise you that you will soon hear that I rule the world. This is what I want to do to make you proud. I’d make you proud no matter what it will cost me!
17. You mean everything to me and nothing can take your place in my heart. Thank you for being a great leader to me, thanks for leading me aright.
18. Even before you gave birth to me, you have started loving me. you sacrificed your favorites just to satisfy me. Thank you for all you do for me and to me, Dear Mom.
19. You taught me great lessons about life, you are my best teacher. I’m what I am today because of your supportive structure.
20. All teachers are mothers but not all mothers are teachers. Mom, you’re a mother and a teacher! You are so loaded to lead a generation. Thank you for being a great and practical example.
Read also: quotes on a financially independent woman
Emotional Messages For Mother On Her Birthday
Mothers are angels and they must be made to know they are one! Angels are not treated anyhow, angels are treated with so much dignity and honor. Birthdays are celebrated once a year and you should take advantage of them to celebrate your angelic mother. It’s important to make your Angel feel special on her birthday. Here are lists of messages for your loving mother on her birthday.
21. Dearest mum, you’re the most focused woman I have ever seen. You are so diligent and intelligent! Happy birthday my best friend. No one like you, Mom
22. Wow! It’s my super woman’s day. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the best mum in the world. Happy birthday, Mom. May you not labor in vain over your kids.
23. Your kind of angel is rare, you won’t leave even if I misbehave. You’re always by my side. happy birthday to an amazing mother.
24. When I got to know about all that you’ve been doing, I vowed to love and care for you. Happy birthday, my dearest Mummy.
25. I feel lucky to have you as a mother, you’re rare, exceptional, and virtuous! Happy birthday sweetest mother in the world.
26. I hope your day will be filled with boundless joy and happiness! That’s why am here to ensure you do. Happy birthday, My Mama.
27. Today being your day reminds me of how lucky I am to have you as my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. May all your heart desires come to pass speedily. Amen.
28. Dear Mum, no one can be compared to you in character and excellence you project all around. Many more years ahead filled with great riches and excitement.
29. Hey mum, I want to tell you that your birthdate is always ringing in my heart and that’s why I have been awake to make your day glorious. Happy birthday, Mom.
30. Hurray it’s my Mom’s day. She’s the best of all. Let family and friends join me in celebrating my precious and great mother. Happy birthday, Mom.
Read also: quotes on a beautiful and confident woman
Happy Mothers Day Long Wishes
We might not have the time to express our emotions for our mothers, but on mother’s day, we take our time to appreciate their deeds. Here are wishes which will melt your mother’s heart and make her feel special.
31. Happy mother’s day, Mum. I’m privileged to have been born by you, I could have not have wished for a better Mum than you. It’s awesome to celebrate you today, Mum.
32. Happy mother’s day to the best mother that ever walked the earth. You are simply the template of a good mother every mother should learn from.
33. Happy mother’s day to the one behind my success story. You’re my motivation and encourager and standby all day long. Thank you, Mom!
34. A mother like you is an angel. I am thanking God for giving me an angel like you. You’re my Angel and no one else will be. Happy mother’s day, Mom.
35. The relationship between us is the best mum-to-daughter relationship ever. Thanks for being such a wonderful being. Happy mother’s day, Mom.
36. The best mother of the year goes to you Mommy, you earned it, you deserved it. Happy mother’s day. More to celebrate!
37. Mothers are God on Earth. That’s why they’re so supportive. Happy mother’s day to all mothers in the world.
38. To my mom who was never afraid of taking full responsibility for me, happy mother’s day. Your labor shall not be in vain over us.
39. I could only imagine what this world would be like without my mother in my life. Happy mother’s day to you.
40. I want to seize this medium to say happy mother’s day to all mothers. You’re so amazing and cannot be done without. Happy mother’s day to all the mothers in the world.
Emotional Birthday Quotes For Mom
A child’s future depends on his mother. Here is a sweet compilation of emotional birthday quotes for mothers. These will make your mother feel out of the world and laugh endlessly.
41. On this day, I thank you for being the real you. If it’s not you, it’s not anyone, Mom. Happy birthday!
42. This is your day, Mum and you should really enjoy it big time. Relax and enjoy yourself to the fullest dearest Mother. Today is all about you!
43. Mom, just as you’re always with me, am with you on this your day. Happy birthday. Many more years ahead in sound health and great wealth.
44. My first and best friend, It’s your day. When no one else cares about me, you’ve always been there for me. You are so precious and preferred above the rest. Thank you for filling my life with joy. Happy birthday, Mom!
45. Mom, am sure if am around today, we’d argue and have a misunderstanding, we may be apart now but I always remember you, my Angel. Happy birthday.
46. There are two things for me to celebrate today. My luck of having you as a mother and your birthday. Happy birthday, Mom.
47. My Superwoman, I want to specially congratulate you for the privilege of another year in the land of the living. Happy birthday, enjoy your day.
48. I’m wishing you from the bottom of my heart a wonderful and exciting birthday celebration. Happy birthday to an amazing Mama!
49. You’re the best among all women, blessed are you and everything that proceeds from you. Your best is yet to come, Happy birthday.
50. Hurray it’s my backbone day. On your birthday mom, I’m here for you today to make you feel like the queen that you are. Happy birthday, Mom.
Related topic: I miss you quotes for mum
Happy Mothers Day To My Beautiful Mom
Mother’s day is a day set aside to honor and celebrate the mothers of families. Do you have a beautiful Mum just like mine that you want to celebrate? Make do with these beautiful wishes to celebrate your mum on a special day like this. These messages will help you find the perfect words to thank your mom for all she’s done for you.
51. It’s painful that you’re celebrated once, an amazing person like you should be celebrated every day. Happy mother’s day!
52. Happy mother’s day to the most selfless and loving person I know. Thanks for all your efforts and your daily contributions to my life.
53. I’m glad I’m your daughter, no one could have loved me in such an amazing way. You are so perfect and impeccable.
54. To the one who raised me and shaped who I am, happy mother’s day to the best Mum in the world.
55. I can never repay you for all, but I promise to make you a proud mother by giving it all it takes to succeed. happy mother’s day, Mum.
56. Happy mother’s day! Thank you for being my role model and practical example. I’m glad, I’m yours.
57. You’ve done a great job loving an imperfect child like me. thank you, Mum, for tolerating and enduring me. Happy mother’s day to you.
58. I love you Mom, you deserve the best today and forever. I will do my possible best to give you a great experience today. Happy mother’s day.
59. Wishing you a joyous and relaxing mother’s day. You deserved to be cared for and be treated with dignity and honor.
60. Those powerful and encouraging words you do say to me made me who I am today. Thanks for every word of encouragement. Happy mother’s day.
Special Words For My Mother On Her Birthday
Moms mean more than the world, they are our superheroes. It’s sometimes somehow difficult to let them know how they mean to us but we must strive to do it even if we can’t find a perfect expression for it. Have a look at some of these words below to help you say wonderful things to your mother.
61. Dear, you are the true definition of what a mother should be. You’re every child’s dream, Mom! Happy birthday.
62. Happy birthday, Mom, if it weren’t for you I’d never become who I am today. I appreciate your input and impact on my life.
63. Thank you for being a role model that I can look up to. What a wonderful guide you are to me! Cheers to your best birthday yet.
64. To the coolest person ever I want to celebrate you on this special day for being a mother and confidant to me.
65. Mommy, you took the place of all others in my heart, no one else can take your special place in my heart. I celebrate you greatly, Ma!
66. Just as tree loves water, so is my love for you. I’m grateful forever for all you are to me, Happy birthday, Mama.
67. Cheers to a virtuous woman’s day. It is a joy having to celebrate and rejoice with you on your special day. Wonderful birthday to you.
68. You have always stood by me to truly show that you are a good mother. May good things never cease in your life as you celebrate your special day.
69. Have a wonderful birthday celebration and great surprises ahead in life. May you grow in strength and health as your age advances. Thank you for your endless love for me.
70. I’m grateful for having to come to this world through you. This will be the least you will ever be in this life.
Happy Birthday Mom Emotional Quotes
Mothers are awesome and powerful. Mothers are truly emotional but yet very strong. It is important to have the right words to appeal to the emotions of mothers in our lives. Here are some birthday quotes for your mother on her special day!
71. You’re the most fabulous and interesting woman I have ever seen in the whole wide world. I’m grateful for having you as my Mother. Happy birthday.
72. You went through a lot just to make me happy and fix our family. Your timely efforts and inputs in our lives. I love you, Mom. many more years ahead.
73. You’re the biggest gift God has given to me and I’m deeply grateful for this. Your love is taking me to places. Happy birthday dearest, Mum.
74. Hey Mother, you have an unmatched sense of humor and this has always set our home ablaze with joy and endless laughter. Happy birthday, my cute Mother!
75. Birthdays are done once a year but my love for you is every day. I celebrate you on this special day and the days beyond. Happy birthday, dear Mum.
76. Apart from being my mother, you’re my teacher and role model I can always look up to. Without your love, I can only imagine what I will be. I celebrate your sacrifices!
77. Dear Mother, words failed me today to say it the way it is in my heart! I can’t express how special you are to me. Happy birthday to my mother.
78. Since I got to know you’re my mother, you became my teacher, my best friend, and mentor. Happy birthday, special woman!
79. It’s your day, celebrate yourself in grand style as we also celebrate you. Thanks for being the best mother anyone could ever have!
80. You shall enjoy the fruit of works, you shall be blessed with riches, honor, health, and great wealth with good old age. Happy birthday!
Emotional Messages For Mother Who Passed Away
Mother’s love is so deep. Only the person who lost his mother knows the real definition of mother’s love. Sometimes, you don’t know the worth of a thing until you lose it. Here are some I miss you messages for your mom who passed away to remember her.
81. Mum, since your departure, it’s difficult to forget about you. You’d forever be in my heart. l love you, Mum.
82. Maybe, I’m afraid because no one can love me the way you do. Loving me is peculiar to you. I miss you, Mum.
83. I miss you, my role model. It’s never a sweet memory remember your departure. Rest in peace.
84. I miss you so much and I can’t just get over this. This pain is going to be forever. I mean I’d miss you forever just like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies.
85. Things have been so hard mom since you’re no more. I wish I could reverse the scene. I miss you every day!
86. Even though we part to meet no more. You’re so closer to me than everyone around me. You’re forever in my heart.
87. Why did you leave me so fast, Mum? I made a great mistake for not telling you daily that I do love you. Rest in peace.
88. Whenever you’re telling me to be strong, I do wonder why. You knew that I’d need the strength to bear your loss. I miss you, Mother.
89. Missing you hurts so long. You’re forever in my heart. Rest in peace, Mum.
90. Only the person who lost his mother can feel the same way I’m feeling right now. Rest in peace, Mum.
Read also: how to appreciate someone for their works
Touching Mothers Day Messages
Mother’s day is a very important holiday. Here are some ideas to express your feelings and show your mom how you feel about her.
91. I love you mom more than you’d ever imagine. I will someday be enabled to prove my Love to you.
92. You’ve got a title more than a queen, you’re my mother. Happy mother’s day to you.
93. I hope your mother’s day is full of joy because you made me full of joy. May your joy never cease!
94. I am who I am because you’re who you are! Thanks for nurturing me and bringing me thus far. Happy mother’s day.
95. You’re worth more than gold and silver to me. I cherish you above all I have acquired. Happy mother’s day!
96. To the only woman who understands me and corrects me in Love, happy mother’s day.
97. You made me believe that you’re the best Mum in the world by your intentional and elegant life. I’m grateful for your gift.
98. I have proof that you’re the best Mum in the world and I’m that proof no one can deny. What a great mother I have!
99. Mum, I know you love me! I love you more! I will always love you beyond anyone else can!
100. You’ve seen me at my very worst. Yet you love me more even when I least deserve it. Thank you for your unconditional Love.
101. I’m glad I have a mother like you who makes her kids a priority above all things. You’re my choicest vine, Mother.