When you are with an individual you have affection for, a day without them will seem like a year. The same thing applies to a working relationship. If your colleague is resigning from work, you will miss him/her which you may have to express through mail or letter. Emotional goodbye mail to colleagues after resignation can help you express their contribution to you and how much you will miss them.
If leaving your job due to relocation or transition into another job, you should find it worthy to send an emotional goodbye mail to coworkers after resignation to your coworkers. It will make you find a way to talk to them always. It will also make you keep in touch with them.
Looking for the perfect emotional good bye mail to colleagues after resignation? Some of them have been provided to you. Check through this article and choose the one that best suit you.
- Saying Goodbye To Colleagues After Resignation
- Best Farewell Email To Colleagues
- Goodbye Email To Colleagues On The Last Working Day
- Short And Simple Last Working Day Mail
- Creative Last Working Day Mail
- Goodbye Email To Coworkers Funny
- Goodbye Email Last Day In The Office
- Thank You Email To Colleagues On Last Day Of Work
- Goodbye Email to the Team
- Goodbye Email Sample
- Farewell Email To Colleagues In The Office
- Goodbye Email At Work
- Last Day Email To Coworkers
- Last Day Email To Colleagues
Saying Goodbye To Colleagues After Resignation
Resigning from a place of work that you cherished a lot can be painful. Moreover, you can leave a message to your colleagues to show them that you care about your working relationship with them. Some wordings you can use while sending emotional good bye mail to colleagues after resignation are:
1. It was a great honor working with all of you. I have created a lot of memories with you all. I wish to be with you all forever but destiny caused me to resign from the office. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. You have always encouraged me to serve the company better and I am grateful you did. I look forward to talking with you every time.
3. I appreciate the opportunity to meet you and work with you in recent years. Don’t hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to help the company grow more.
4. As much as I would like to continue working with the company, it’s time for me to face another phase of life. I will miss you all. Bye!
5. Thank you for making my work in the company easy and fun. It helped me learn more in my area of specialization. However, I am about to start the next stage of my career and I will be leaving the company anytime from now. You will all be remembered.
6. You have been a great mentor since I started working with you. I know that you will feel my absence from the company but I will keep in touch with you. Farewell!
7. Continue being the real you! I hope our working relationship continues in the future. I think it is high time I moved to another area of my career. If you need anything, contact me.
8. I look forward to being connected with you. I wish you all the best in life. You are one of the best people to work with. Thank you!
Best Farewell Email To Colleagues
If you are looking for the best farewell email to colleagues, some of them are below.
9. Today is my last day at work. I have worked with the most amazing team ever. I can’t thank you enough.
10. Thank you for the great time we had together. I am thankful for working with you.
11. I was privileged to have worked with all of you in recent years. I wish we could do better. I will miss you all.
12. Thank you for the help you rendered when I didn’t find it easy to do my tasks. You will be in my mind forever. See you in a better place.
13. It’s time to move to another place and advance in life. I wish you the best.
14. Your inspiring advice and support moved me to this level. I will miss you a lot. Continue to be the real you.
15. I am proud to have worked with you. Thank you for being the best motivation ever, I appreciate you.
16. It saddens me to say goodbye. I don’t have any choice but to do this. I hope you contribute better to the growth of the company. Farewell!
Relevant topic: quotes on starting a new journey in life
Goodbye Email To Colleagues On The Last Working Day
17. Working with you has come with many goodies. The things I have learned while working with you will help me to perform better in the next phase of my career.
18. It is hard to say goodbye because the company has become a big part of my family. I would stay if I could stay but I have to leave the company.
19. I will miss you every single day. Leaving this place is not easy for me. I will ensure I maintain contact with you all.
20. Every day I spent in the company has helped me grow more. I am grateful to every one of you.
21. So, I am leaving this office today. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I will find a way to repay them to you positively.
22. It has been a pleasure working with you here. Thank you for your advice and motivation. I know that you want the best for me. However, I will miss you.
23. Your leadership style has been making our work easy. You are one of the most amazing inspirations ever. Thank you for inspiring me to the next level.
24. I have always wanted to say this but this is the perfect time to say it. I am grateful for being part of the management team. Right from my first day in this company, you treated me like your family. Thank you! I am missing you already.
Short And Simple Last Working Day Mail
When writing emotional goodbye messages to your colleagues at work, you don’t have to write them in a long-form, you can make them short and simple. They will be able to read it calmly. Short and simple last working day mail has been provided to you.
25. Thank you for the memories. Your support will not be forgotten, I appreciate you greatly.
26. I have learned so much from you. I enjoyed working with you. I wish you the best.
27. I am going to miss all the management team. Thank you for everything you’ve done.
28. You make work easy for me. You allowed me to carry out my duties with much confidence. It saddens me that I will be saying goodbye now.
29. I hope the company continues growing as much as I desire. Don’t hesitate to let me know if there is any help I can render.
30. Life is all about moving forward and not being stuck. I will be leaving anytime from now. Thank you for all the memories.
31. Sending my warmest farewell message to all the workers at (company’s name). I am missing you already.
32. The success of the company depends on all of us but it is time for me to face another area. I wish the other teams work harder to help the company grow.
Creative Last Working Day Mail
33. I have enjoyed working with you. You are a blessing to all of us in the company. I am writing this to let you know that I want to try another opportunity. Farewell, dear friends.
34. I am not happy to announce my departure from the office. I hope we can stay together forever. I will miss your smile.
35. Here is your dearest colleague saying goodbye to (company’s name). I am grateful for the years I have spent with you.
36. It was a great blessing to work with you. We have worked together and helped this company grow to the best level. It is time for me to face another area of life. I wish you the best in life.
37. Leaving the company is not my wish but the best decision. There are lots of things I have learned from you. You will continue to be my mentor.
38. I will never forget your support, advice, and motivation. Thank you for leading me to a better place.
39. I will be in touch with you as much as I can. You are not the kind of person I can leave anyhow because you have done a lot for your workers. However, I will miss you.
40. My decision to leave the company is not intentional. I will not stop assisting all my colleagues. Farewell!
Related topic: last working day messages to colleagues
Goodbye Email To Coworkers Funny
41. Thank God I am finally leaving your company! Working with you was fun.
42. I have even decided not to tell you goodbye before. Let me just use this medium to let you know that I am not working here anymore.
43. It is time for me to stop seeing you every day, Buddy. You know we can’t do without talking to each other every day. I am resigning here and don’t be surprised to see my call tomorrow.
44. Thank you for helping me in my career in a playful manner. You know I value you a lot.
45. Leaving the company is a shock to me. I never meant to leave you even if I leave the company.
46. A few weeks ago, I told you that I will be leaving you but you doubted me. I hope you are prepared to stay alone in the office from tomorrow. I will always be in contact with you.
47. Let me tell you for the last time that I will start working at another place now. I know that you will miss me even if you try to prove strong.
48. We will no longer play a dirty games together at work again. I am about to move to another company. Don’t miss me, Buddy.
Goodbye Email Last Day In The Office
49. I will miss all of you so much. Apart from being a colleague, you have become a family to me. Let’s maintain contact always.
50. Working with a colleague like you is less tiring. Thank you for everything. It has been a pleasure working with you.
51. I would like to thank you for making me a better person. Biding you farewell is one of the difficult things for me. Farewell!
52. Ever since I started working, I must confess that this company is the best company I have worked with. Thank you for coming through for me every time. Goodbye!
53. I never thought a day like this will come. Thank you for all the memories we have created together.
54. Sometimes, you know the value of something when it is not with you again. I will feel your absence by the time I moved from the company tomorrow.
55. Every good thing comes to an end. I remembered the first day I resumed work In this office. You all welcomed me warmly. I am glad to be part of this family. However, it is time for me to move to another place.
56. Not seeing you every day will be painful for me. The memories we have created will still be in my head no matter what.
Related topic: heartfelt retirement messages
Thank You Email To Colleagues On Last Day Of Work
It is not easy to be far from the people you see every day. You will miss them especially when you just leave them. When leaving your colleagues, you can send thank you email to colleagues on the last day of work to them.
57. You have made me understand that it is not how far but how well. Thank you and God bless you.
58. I have enjoyed working together with you. I will miss you.
59. Hopefully, it is not goodbye. Anytime you need my help, let me know.
60. I will cherish all the things we have done together in the company. I hope we can keep in touch.
61. You will be an inspiration for me in my next place of work. Thank you for being a great friend.
62. Wishing you the best in the company. I know we are still together even though we won’t work together again.
63. You made work fun for me. You are a great head of the team. I am missing you already.
64. I hope the company continues to grow when I leave. I won’t relent to offer any help I can afford.
Goodbye Email to the Team
When you call some people team, it means you have been working together for a common interest. You will be close to other people in the company. To make your work easy, a goodbye email to the team is provided to you. Choose any of them and send them to your team when leaving your place of work.
65. Don’t relent to make the company among the best in the world. I promise to be checking on you often.
66. I am grateful to the team of (company’s name) for making work easier for me. I would be leaving the company anytime soon. Thank you for your cooperation.
67. Our contribution to the company will motivate me to work harder in my next place of work. It saddens me to say goodbye to all of you.
68. Thank you for welcoming me when I joined the management team. Your support matters to me a lot. I won’t forget you. Thank you.
69. You helped me understand the meaning of a working relationship better. I am glad I found this team before resigning from the company. I will keep in touch with you often.
70. You have been a big part of my working experience. The experience I have acquired here will help me perform better in other phases of my career. God bless you for me. Missing you already.
71. As soon as I leave this company, I will recommend someone that can replace my position. Thank you for all that you have done.
72. You have allowed me to learn how to work with people very well. I have never acquired the type of knowledge I got from all of you before. I wish you the best.
Related topic: appreciation for the opportunity to be part of the team
Goodbye Email Sample
73. It is not good to leave but I will see you again. When I say goodbye, I don’t mean to leave you forever.
74. It is not my wish to say goodbye to you but every good thing has an end.
75. You are a wonderful person and an amazing person. Continue to be the real you. I will leave you for a while.
76. I hope you won’t miss me because we will not talk for some years. I am leaving the environment for a better place.
77. It saddens the mind when leaving loved ones. I will feel your absence so much. I hope we can keep contacting each other.
78. Joining you have been a big part of my amazing experiences in recent years. I don’t want to do this but I have no choice but to say goodbye.
79. I will miss your everyday smile and gist. It is hard for me to say goodbye to you. Farewell!
80. After telling you goodbye, I am not happy. Give me the last honor to hug you for the last time.
Farewell Email To Colleagues In The Office
81. I cannot stand it to tell you goodbye in the office. Kindly accept this email as a medium to tell you goodbye.
82. You have contributed a lot to my success story in the office. Thank you for that. I want to tell you that I have stopped working at (company’s name).
83. Among all the workers at (company’s name), you touched my heart with your kindness. I will miss you so much after leaving the company. I will ensure we keep in touch often.
84. It will be good if the world is full of colleagues like you. All of you have a positive team spirit. I was surprised by your loyalty toward me. Thank you and I am missing you already.
85. Thank you for always giving me the confidence to defend my skills and abilities. I have created a positive atmosphere when working with you. After leaving the company, I will not leave you all alone. Trust me.
86. A working partner like you make work easier. You are just superb in your way. Thank you for being one of the best working partners. Farewell!
87. I don’t feel like leaving all of you but I have seen a better place where I can showcase my skills. I will be checking on the company often.
88. Thank you for welcoming me when I was employed here. You are all incredible but I have to leave. Thanks for being the real you.
Related topic: appreciation to the boss for everything
Goodbye Email At Work
89. I have done my best today. I hope to resume back tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your day.
90. Thank you for assisting me to clear the work on my table. I am lucky to have a caring colleague. Bye!
91. The success of the company depends on the workers of the company. We have tried our best to lift this company. Bye!
92. I would like to thank the entire team for making work easy for me. I would be going on leave starting tomorrow. I will miss you all.
93. Having an incredible friend like you is a blessing. You make it easy for people to work under you. I don’t want to say goodbye but I just have to say it. Goodbye!
94. I will be ending my service with this company here. Thank you for allowing me to work with you over the last few years. Bye!
95. I am going to acquire further knowledge in my area of specialization. This will help me to serve the company better. Farewell!
96. One of my dreams is to work in your company. I am glad you allowed me to work with you but I will be leaving the company now. I won’t hesitate to render any help if you need me. Farewell!
Related topic: appreciation messages for support during the difficult times
Last Day Email To Coworkers
97. I would like to tell you that I am not working at the company again. I have found a better place.
98. Working with you comes with so much fun. I am leaving the company but I will not forget you.
99. I am happy to work with you before leaving the company. Thank you for helping me know my talents.
100. Missing you is what I will feel, I am missing you already. I hope you will be in contact with me.
101. I am not leaving the company forever. I will be checking on you often.
102. (Company’s name) is occupied with loving staff. You are already part of me and would continue to be part of me.
103. You are an angel God sent to me to see my potential blossom. It has helped me achieve many things. It will help me in my next career too. Thank you.
104. All the workers of (company’s name), I am grateful for the help you rendered me during my difficult times. I will repay you positively. Farewell!
Last Day Email To Colleagues
The last day at work will make you sad because you are about to leave your colleagues, the people you interact with every day. The memories you have created together will want to make you to stay.
105. I wish I can stay with you for a long but this will be my last day of working with you here. It saddens me to say goodbye to all of you.
106. This is not one of the things I planned to do when I started working here. My service with the organization is ending now. Our memories will not be forgotten.
107. The management teams have worked endlessly to make the company grow and I am happy about that. I will continue to look back and see the company grow after leaving. Farewell!
108. I have been transferred to another branch outside the state. I am happy I am still part of the company but I will miss every one of you here.
109. After making my decision, the only thing I want to tell you is that you shouldn’t relent in your duties. Goodbye, I wish you the best.
110. I can recommend someone that can fill my position and perform better. Thank you for allowing me to work with you. Goodbye!
After going through this article, I know that you will find the right goodbye message that you need.