101 Sample Positive Comments for Teacher Observations
Giving a sample of positive comments for teacher observations is all about reporting on how the class and the teacher have successfully impacted and effectively communicated the necessary ingredients to one life in school and the life after. This should be done on a periodic basis to encourage the teachers.
What are some examples of positive feedback for teachers? A sample of positive comments is a copy of valuable comments to render to any teacher that accurately deserves it and to show our utmost love for the work well done. Teachers often need to be constantly encouraged through comments and positive remarks.
There are things that are meant to be done to show how thankful you feel towards the teacher and how well the teacher has pleased your heart during the class teaching. It is one thing to have a teacher, it is another to have an impactful teacher. Having an impactful teacher is a privileged you must appreciate.
However, it is an unprecedented experience to write positive comments based on the observations made about the teacher whether in the physical or online classroom. So here, we have a few samples that are very essential for your usage and help to relieve your stress of writing. Read on!
- Examples Of Written Feedback to Teachers
- What Are Examples of Positive Feedback for Teachers
- Good Feedback Comments for Teachers from Parents
- Good Feedback for Teachers' Examples
- Positive Comments on Teachers' Performance
- Teacher Evaluation Comments from Principals
- Sample Negative Teacher Evaluation Comments
- Sample Observation Comments
- Sample Feedback to Teachers After Observation
- Principal Feedback on Teachers' Examples
Examples Of Written Feedback to Teachers
Giving back written feedback to teachers for the work done by them is a required one but must be done in truth and not in mediocrity as it is in the culture of some people. How do you give feedback to a teacher after observation? Below are proven ways you can project your intelligent remarks for your educator to keep them inspired.
1. I love the way you taught us in the classroom, Ma. You are always taking us back whenever you take us on any subject and matter. Thank you for being a blessing and impactful educator.
2. Good day, Sir. I’m using this medium to show forth my love for your act of teaching us. The manner of your approach towards us in the classroom is exceptional and it is honestly an interesting one. Thank you, Sir.
3. No one can track us the way you have been doing for us. I am grateful. Thank you, Sir, for your impact over the years.
4. I will never forget the impact you have made in my life. Thank you for everything you have been doing for us.
5. Your class added a lot of good benefits to my learning world. Thank you for the sacrifice and audience.
6. I love your class and you have done wonderfully well in passing the lesson. You are one of the best teachers I have met. Thank you so much.
7. No words can adequately describe how much I have learned from your class within the space of one hour. I’m grateful for this impact.
8. My dear teacher, you are just the best teacher in the world. You are amazing. I love the way you teach with passion.
9. Dear sir, you are exceptional and a great teacher indeed. I value your worth, Sir. Thank you for the sacrifice and investment.
10. Any other teacher apart from you Miss Priscila is a counterfeit. You are the best match for us in the classroom. I honor you, Ma.
What Are Examples of Positive Feedback for Teachers
Examples of positive feedback for teachers are the necessary remarkable words given back to teachers as a compliment for their job. They are very important because they will reveal our state of love for a job well done.
11. Well done, Sir for taking out time to teach us well and showing us those that will change our lives aside from education.
12. I was blessed by those teachings of yours. You have communicated the right words to our brains. Thank you, my great teacher.
13. I will never forget your kind gestures during all your classes. Your act of teaching is very genuine and sincere. We will continue to love you, Ma.
14. Your class was full of impactful words and the right words of knowledge. I will surely do well in my exams. Well done, Sir.
15. Thank you for choosing to teach us this course. We are awesomely blessed by your teaching skills. Keep doing such great work on the students!
16. I can’t explain how much we have impacted knowledge by your teachings. You have done the right thing.
17. We are sure to get 100% in our upcoming exams. You have taught us excellently well. Your explanation of any subject matter is just too perfect for anyone to forget. See you in the exam hall.
18. My dearest teacher, thank you for taking us well during all the classes. We are grateful for your life.
19. The way you explain your lectures sounds awesome to us. You carefully select your words excellently with wisdom. We love your classes, Sir.
20. We wish that you will be the one to take us in all nine courses for this session. We love your teachings. You are just an exceptional teacher with the sense of impacting the understanding of your students.
Read also: words of appreciation for student
Good Feedback Comments for Teachers from Parents
Good feedback comments for teachers can also be done by parents when any significant changes and positive impact is noticed in their wards’ life, especially in academic life. So, we have prepared some carefully selected words for your usage.
21. Honestly, you have taught my child very well in calculating well. You have effectively done well, thank you.
22. Well done, my child teacher. My ward can now read on her own after three years of trying to get her the right teacher. Yes, you are the right teacher. Thank you, my teacher.
23. You are a unique opportunity for my ward. I thank God for maximizing the opportunity. Thank you for choosing to teach my ward and make them become better every day.
24. You are the right teacher for my child. You are doing a good job by teaching the right step to be the best academically. I’m grateful for skillful teaching.
25. My child has tremendously changed positively over time in the space of two months of meeting you. Thank you.
26. I will forever be grateful for your love and the act of teaching my child about his upcoming common entrance. You are a special spec for my ward.
27. I don’t know where exactly I need to start my state of appreciation. You are a wonderful person to me and you have left an indelible impact on my life. My family will forever be grateful for your act.
28. Dear teacher, you have always been the song of my child after school. Truly, you are teaching them well. No doubt about this, thank you.
29. On behalf of myself and my family, we are saying thank you for all the good contributions to the success of my child’s academic life.
30. Words can never express what you have done for the growth of my child’s academic life. Dear teacher, We are grateful for your wealth of knowledge and impactful life over the years.
Good Feedback for Teachers’ Examples
Good feedback for teachers’ examples is those words composed for the teacher’s act of taking out unique examples to teach effectively. These sets of words are important and necessary to show our gratitude for their work.
31. Your teaching is full of knowledge and well-accumulated words for easy understanding of any context. You are an amazing teacher.
32. I will continue to value your good work and excellent teaching. Thank you for your diligence.
33. Your honest act of teaching with examples can blow up one heart. You are so intentional with all your classes. Thank you.
34. The way you use good examples to drive home your point is so exceptional. You are indeed a useful instrument for any child’s academic growth in life.
35. You will be remembered for your unique ways of teaching with adequate examples. Thank you.
36. Dear teacher, you are a great example to others for teaching with illustrations and examples for easy understanding. Well done a good job.
37. Your manner of teaching is proof that you know what you are doing and how to do it by those examples you give in the classroom.
38. No need of looking for any other substitute for you. You are the best. Well done for teaching well with accurate examples.
39. No wonder many students don’t want to miss your class for anything. You are indeed a genius.
40. You are always full of the right examples to use. Thank you for taking out quality time to teach well with examples.
Read also: words to express gratitude
Positive Comments on Teachers’ Performance
The teacher’s performance needs to be complemented and appreciated. In doing this, their spirit of working will be geared up to work effectively to impact the students.
41. Your manner of doing things in the classroom is a perfect one. Starting from your dressing to your manner of communicating is an amazing one. You are a good teacher in every sense.
42. Thank God, I’m in your class. Your way of teaching has been an intensive and life-changing one. Thank you for choosing to teach us.
43. I will never forget your sacrifice and mindset of teaching effectively. Thank you, dear teacher.
44. Your talk has been in the mouth of many. The value and worth you have earned for yourself through this teaching job are ineffable. Just keep it up.
45. Thank you for doing a good job. No one can do what you are doing now. You are the best match for this job. Keep up the good performance, teacher.
46. Your performance has brought many to continue to seek your services. You are indeed a good teacher with the ability to teach.
47. You are an excellent teacher with a heart for teaching well. Your act of teaching had a great impact on the minds of people.
48. A good teacher is known for his performance. Your good performance is a unique one with a remarkable impression. Thank you, teacher.
49. Faultlessly, you are a unique teacher. You deserve to be upgraded to a greater level. Thank you for your efforts.
50. We will continue to celebrate you for your great performance. You are a good teacher to emulate. Keep moving and doing good.
Teacher Evaluation Comments from Principals
Principals can as well give comments to evaluate teachers’ attitudes toward their mode of teaching. Most times, all these words go a long way in motivating the teachers to keep on doing their job correctly.
51. You are one of my best teachers. You have impacted the students in the school with the right values and correct moral conduct.
52. You are such a unique teacher with standards. Your mode of standards is just too exceptional. Thank you for choosing to teach at my school.
53. Such a teacher like you has no competitors. Your manner of doing your things is different from others. Thank you.
54. I have assessed your work; you are a great teacher for the job you are doing. Our school will need many of your kind.
55. Your ability to teach is something great. I always feel overawed by your manner of explaining effectively to the student’s understanding.
56. I love your personality and manner of teaching people. Thank you for your sacrifice.
57. You are a teacher with knowledge and a skillful act of teaching pupils to the fullest. Your knowledge knows no bounds. Thank you for being a great force in this school.
58. I will never forever forget your act of sacrificing your time just to teach the students. Thank you, my students
59. I will never forget your great contribution to the growth of our student’s academic life and success. Thank you.
60. You deserve to be praised for what you have done for the student. You have excellently helped in elevating our student’s academic life. Well done.
Sample Negative Teacher Evaluation Comments
Sometimes, when unexpected things are found in the work of a so-called teacher. Their work needs to be thoroughly evaluated and checked for correctness. Therefore, there is a need for a sample of negative evaluation comments.
61. You are unbelievable. Your works do not add any relevance to our lives as students. You have not taught us well.
62. We will look for a teacher to lecture us on this course. Your class was the most unsatisfactory one.
63. We could have preferred that you take us on another course apart from this. This is because we don’t want to fail this tangible course for this session.
64. I love the way you send us relevant notes to us before the class but your explanation is not well detailed for us to pass. Try to improve.
65. The way you taught us is very hard for us to comprehend. Please try to change and teach us well.
66. We hope to get more improvement from you. Currently, we don’t know how to comprehend those lessons you have previously taught us. We hope to get a better you.
67. Your class is getting us confused and uncertain about the result we will get after our exams.
68. Your method of teaching us is not accurate enough, please engage us more in your classes.
69. Learning from you is such a waste of time and energy. Teach us more facts and reality in your lessons.
70. Encouragement is different from teaching. Teach us and stop engaging in more conservation and unnecessary talks.
Read also: appreciating the good works done
Sample Observation Comments
There are various sample positive comments for teacher observations that can be used by any teacher whether in the classroom or online classes. These are useful in showing our most delightful comments about the work they are doing.
71. After much observation about your classes and the way, you used to teach. It can be observed that your mannerism in class is awesome. Keep it up, Sir.
72. You are the best in your mode of teaching. You know how to handle a large crowd and control the audience’s attention. Well done.
73. No words can be used to describe your heart for teaching. It’s just natural. Just trying to control your manner of cracking jokes. Thank you.
74. My observation about how you teach is a great one but I will want you to change your mode of approach to the class before teaching.
75. You can improve more on your step of explaining to your student. Keep moving on and never relent.
76. I will undoubtedly say that you are good at teaching and driving your point to the mind of the students. Well done.
77. From the introduction of the course, you have effectively captured our hearts and sowed our minds to you. Be our teacher.
78. Thanks to goodness. You are going to teach us every step we must take in that course. Thank you.
79. You will be loved by many because of your method of teaching in class. Well done.
80. It is very important to tell you that you are exceptional at teaching. Keep the good work going.
Sample Feedback to Teachers After Observation
Giving Feedback to teachers after observation is a needed thing to be done. We have written out a few samples for your use. Kindly slide in and read on.
81. Your teaching was a great one and the student must have learned a lot from your numerous examples. Just keep teaching and don’t change your method.
82. My dear teacher, you rejoice while teaching. Wow! What a passion. No others have shown such excitement.
83. The only way to teach is to communicate from the heart and never from the head. You have proved this to me during all your classes.
84. I have seen your work and they are great. Just be your best and relate well with your student.
85. Good day ma, l used to enjoy every bit of your teaching, most especially that conclusive aspect of your class. Thank you, ma.
86. Your class has been a blessing to me. I look forward to more of your teaching.
87. Awesomely, you can teach very well. Your teaching in class always summons me to read after class. Thank you for being a blessing to our world. You are a teacher with a difference!
88. The whole class always feels your presence when you seem absent from us. You know how to conjugate words and communicate to our mind at ease. Thank you, Sir.
89. We never for once lack someone that will teach accurately in my school. You are the best teacher for this job. We love you.
90. We have seen how you lecture the student and your kind gesture during class is remarkable.
Read also: appreciation message to boss for everything
Principal Feedback on Teachers’ Examples
The following can be used by the principal to commend the effort of the teachers working with him/her.
91. No further analysis, you are good. You teach with excellence and with a sense of strong morale.
92. Your patient act of using examples to teach is a very unique one and it proves to us that you know what you are doing. Thanks.
93. Teaching with fulsome examples makes the student quickly remember the subject matter anytime and on any day. You have done this.
94. Thank you for taking out the quality time of using sufficient examples to teach and thereby making the student understand.
95. You are an amazing teacher for using numerous examples to teach the pupils. They will love you for this.
96. Those examples of yours are just too exceptional. Thank you.
97. Dear teacher, it is now crystal clear that you love what you are doing. Thank you for taking out time to teach with examples.
98. You are setting a very good record for yourself. Thank you for being so passionate about teaching.
99. You are good at teaching, especially using various examples to illustrate your point. Thank you for doing that my dear teacher.
100. Very soon, you will be rewarded for teaching with diligence. Your diligence reveals your honest heart for teaching with a couple of examples. Well done for your great sacrifices.
101. Everything that you are doing to ensure that our students are doing well is very noticed and appreciated. Thank you for everything you are doing in this school.