Having wonderful church members is a high blessing. When you have people who are very committed to the mandate the Lord has given you, you should really be grateful for them. No pastor is truly blessed until he is surrounded by good church members. As a pastor, are you thinking of the most heartfelt appreciation message to church members? You are in the right place!
As a shepherd of God’s people, you are expected to teach and instruct the church members in the way of the Lord. When a church you serve in as a pastor does something spectacular, they are supposed to be recognized and appreciated for their impressive acts. And you can simply do that by writing a simple note of appreciation message to church members.
While you keep instructing them, a growing church is expected to ease the burden of their pastors in every way God has enabled them, while some do not know this, some know but do not take it into consideration. Church members who are sensitive to the need of the church and supportive of their pastor deserve some appreciation.
Sending appreciation message to church members will make them feel appreciated for their effort, and encouraged to give their best in service. Check out this list of heartfelt appreciation message to church members. They are sure going to touch the deepest parts in the heart of your church members and stir them to do more and be more useful to the Lord.
Appreciation Message to Church Members
1. I want to use this medium to appreciate you all for your love and support. Thank you all for the gift. May you also be blessed and be made to flourish.
2. I feel so blessed to have you as my church member. You are doing wonderfully well. May your labor of love be rewarded in hundred folds in the name of Jesus.
3. It’s such a great privilege to have such amazing church members like you. Thank you for your love and care towards me and this ministry. May you also be watered.
4. I will like to say a big thank you to you all for your love and support towards this ministry. I appreciate each of your inputs. May you be blessed abundantly so that you can further advance the kingdom. Amen.
5. The level of love and encouragement I get from you all is amazing. Thank you for being sensitive to my needs at all times without even communicating them. May doors of provisions be opened unto you than ever before.
6. It’s so amazing to see you all going out of your place to make sure I do not lack. Thank you for all you do. May the windows of heavens be opened unto you.
7. You have been good church members who are sensitive to the needs of one another. Thank you for lightening my burden by caring for those I cannot reach. I declare massive blessings over your life.
8. Your love and support for this ministry are overwhelming and worthwhile. Thank you for being obedient and teachable. I celebrate you for all that you are doing to see this assignment delivered.
9. You have proven yourself to be doers of the words and not hearers alone. I appreciate your love and kindness towards one another as brethren. You are blessed beyond measure.
10. The thought of having you as my church member fills my heart with unspeakable joy. I feel so blessed to be your pastor. I celebrate God’s gift in your life.
Related topic: appreciation messages for pastors
Thank You Note From Pastor To Congregation
A thoughtful thank you note from pastor to congregation, especially when it is least expected will not only encourage the congregation to keep up the good work but also make them see the pastor as a person of integrity and humility, who lives an exemplary life.
As some pastors might feel entitled and not see any reason in appreciating their congregations for their support, a pastor who periodically sends appreciation message to church members will have a good place in the heart of his congregations.
The next few lines provide you with some examples of thank you notes from pastor to congregation. Let’s take a look.
11. Thank you for making the ministerial work less burdensome for me. Thank you for ministering unto me constantly. I sincerely appreciate you. God bless you greatly
12. You have always been supportive and helpful in different areas to me and my family. Thank you for nurturing the bond of love among us as brethren. I celebrate you all.
13. Pastoring a congregation like you is the most fulfilling experience in my ministerial journey. Thank you for yielding to God’s greatest commandment by loving Him with all your heart and showing love to brethren.
14. I want to say a big thank you to you my amazing congregation for your commitment to the things of the Lord. One thing I am certain of is that the blessing of the Lord shall not depart from your lives.
15. You have been a huge blessing to my life. Thank you for standing by me in this ministry and supporting me with your gifts and prayers. I appreciate you deeply.
16. Words would fail me to express how grateful I am to you for your love and kindness. I see your labor of love and I want to assure you that none will ever go unrewarded by the Lord, unto whom you are offering the service.
17. You have always gladdened my heart. Thank you for your deep concern for me and genuine love and care. I appreciate you so much.
18. From the depth of my heart, I want to sincerely appreciate you, my amazing congregation. Thank you for being so caring and sensitive to my needs. May the Lord also supply all your needs according to His riches in glory.
19. You have always proven to be supportive of the growth of this church. Thank you for seeing the church as your home, and taking it as your collective project. I am so proud of you all.
20. You have held nothing back in service to God. Both your time and resources have you dedicated to the building of the church. I declare that you prosper in all you do in Jesus’ name.
Relevant topic: leading prayers at church
Thank You Note To Church Family For Prayers
21. Thank you for proving that the best family members are brethren and that the best place to be is the church. Thank you for your continuous support and prayers for me during this critical moment. I appreciate you.
22. I want to sincerely appreciate the church for their fervent prayers over me while I was passing through challenges. I sincerely can’t thank you enough. May you also be blessed beyond your imagination in the name of Jesus.
23. Thank you all for coming through for me with your effectual fervent prayers. I can see the huge impact and I can’t but bless God for your lives. I appreciate you so much.
24. Thank you for always standing in the gap for me. I can’t deny seeing the effect of your prayer on my life. May your life flourish like a well-watered garden.
25. I want to sincerely appreciate you for your prayers for me. Your prayers helped me and kept me going even during the hard times. Thank you all for your input in my life. I appreciate you.
26. Your prayers are refreshing to my soul. Thank you for lifting me up in prayers and watching over me. I appreciate you all.
27. I want to say a big thank you for your love and support. Your prayers are the greatest love and support I could ever get. Thank you so much for not holding back. I appreciate you.
28. Your prayers have been helping me on this journey. Thank you for bearing my burden and helping me through with your prayers. I appreciate you sincerely.
29. Words would not be enough to appreciate you for your prayers for me. Thank you for being my support system. I appreciate your kindness and sacrifice.
30. Thank you for showing me, brotherly love. I appreciate your prayers and spiritual investments in my life. May you always enjoy total victory in your life.
Relevant topic: gratitude to God for all things
Thank You Message To Church Members For Support
31. I want to appreciate you for your love and support. Thank you for showing me what family truly means. I am grateful for your kindness and great support.
32. My sincere appreciation goes to these amazing church members. Thank you for your unwavering love and support. May you be blessed.
33. My heart is full of joy. I am so glad to be a member of this amazing family in the body of Christ. Thank you for your love and support for me. I appreciate you all.
34. I am so glad to be blessed with such loving and supportive church members. Thank you for showing me genuine love and support. You are all amazing.
35. I can’t thank you enough for the great love and support you’ve shown me. Thank you for demonstrating the kind of love Christ commanded us as brethren. I appreciate you all.
36. My heart is full of gratitude for the support I enjoyed from you all. You went out of your way to make sure all went well with me. I am so grateful to God for this grace I have enjoyed. May your life be full of blessings.
37. Thank you for standing by me all through the season. Thank you for bearing my burden and travailing for my victory. I appreciate you all.
38. Thank you for your sacrifice and support for me. I am so grateful to God for blessing me with these amazing church members. May the doors of blessings be opened unto you.
39. I appreciate you all for standing by me. Thank you for the spiritual, financial, and moral support I enjoyed from you. I am very grateful.
40. It is such a wonderful thing to dwell among brethren. My heart is revived and my soul is refreshed. Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate you all.
Related topic: meaningful ways to say thank you
Thank You For Your Tithes And Offerings
41. Thank you so much for giving your resources as tithes and offerings to the Lord. May you experience massive blessings and open the windows of heaven upon you.
42. Your tithes has be instrumental in the development of this church. Thank you for honoring the Lord with your substance. May your life never experience dryness.
43. Thank you for being faithful with your tithes and offering. May your sacrifice be acceptable unto the Lord like sweet-smelling savor.
44. As your tithes and blessing are meant to establish divine blessing over your life. May you experience open heavens and massive blessings in your life.
45. I declare the windows of heavens over your life, and devourers rebuked for your sake. Thank you for giving your resources to the house of the Lord. They are appreciated.
46. Thank you for your seeds of tithes and offerings. May them come back to you in many folds, and may you experience bountiful harvests in your life and all that you do.
47. As you pay your tithes and offering, heavens shall be opened unto you, your ground shall be watered and your life shall experience sweatless breakthroughs. I appreciate you all.
48. Thank you for supporting the church with your tithes and offering. I declare massive blessings over your life. I rebuke loss of any form in your business, and your life shall enjoy fruitfulness.
49. Your tithes and offerings go a long way in meeting the church’s needs and advancing the kingdom. As you obey the Lord’s commandment with your resources. May you continue to enjoy abundant blessings. Thank you for your tithes and offerings.
50. Thank you for sacrificing a part of your earnings to the house of the Lord as your tithes and offering. May your life never experience loss, and your home never lack good things
I hope you found the article on appreciation message to church members helpful. Feel free to share with your loved ones, and don’t forget to drop your thoughts in the comment section below.