As you may know, every day is the pastor’s appreciation. Do you have a pastor that you appreciate? A pastor who has had an immensely positive impact on your life? For him to continue impacting you, the fire in him needs to keep burning, hence the need for words of appreciation to pastors. Your pastors deserve to be appreciated every day! Yes, they do!
Oftentimes pastors go underrated or given less recognition than they deserve. Only a few who think deeply understand the impact pastors have on lives. Church members need to show their appreciation to their pastors and one simple way is by words of encouragement to their pastor.
Can you just think for a minute about the moral, spiritual, psychological, and otherwise support that you have gotten from that pastor? What you should do periodically is take one of these inspirational words for pastor appreciation and deliver it to him either as text messages or as captions attached to gift packages.
Honoring the men and women of God in your life is your duty to them. You can only attract the blessing from a man of God whom you honor. The scripture admonishes that we should honor every individual who represents God in our lives. Are you looking for messages or quotes for honoring your spiritual father or mother? Appreciate and honor him with these pastor appreciation thank you messages.
- Words of Appreciation for a Pastor and His Wife
- Pastor Appreciation Poems and Quotes
- Sample of Pastors Appreciation Message
- Inspirational Words for a Pastor
- Honoring the Man of God Verse
- Words Of Encouragement For A Pastor Appreciation
- Thank You Pastor Message
- Appreciating Your Pastor With Words
- Appreciation Message To My Spiritual Father
- Appreciation Message to a Spiritual Mother
- Encouraging Words for Pastor's Appreciation
Words of Appreciation for a Pastor and His Wife
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Your pastor is so wonderful because he has an amazing wife. As much you communicate honor to your pastor, you must make it a necessity to appreciate and honor his wife
By honoring the pastor’s wife, you are also honoring him. Words of appreciation for a pastor and his wife are very essential to be used on them regularly. This will keep them encouraged all the time.
1. I want thank God for the life of our dear pastor and his beautiful wife. Your dedicate to the works of God and matters in our lives cannot be paid for. God reward your labor of love.
2. We since see all that you’re doing to ensure that works of God is going well. Thank you for the uncommon love you have shown us countless years past. The hand of God be stronger upon you. Amen.
3. You have invested your lives into us and it’s time to say thank you. We truly appreciate your labor, the presence of God shall not depart from your life. Amen.
4. Among women, you stand tall. I called you blessed among the women and blessed are all that comes from you. Keep shining, dear woman of God.
5. Most of your roles may be behind the scenes, but we acknowledge how important you are to this family of God. May you remain relevant in the agenda of God. Amen.
6. Without you, this congregation wouldn’t have reached these heights. You have been a supportive structure to our dear man of God. Thank you, Ma.
7. Thank you for supporting and sticking with our leader through thick and thin, a wife like you is not easy to come by. You are deeply appreciated. Ma.
8. A Godly woman with so much grace. Always had a warm greeting and a smile on her face. always encouraging, she knows her place. She is the Pastor’s Wife. I celebrate you beyond what words can say.
9. Walking with our pastor through this journey, you have helped him to fulfill his purpose. You have played an important role in an important task. Your glory shines bright and brighter unto the perfect day. Amen.
10. It takes a special person to be a pastor’s wife. For it is not an easy task or simple way of life. Your efforts in the life of our pastor are highly recognized. Thank you, Ma.
11. When thanking God for our pastor, we give him thanks for two because when your husband came to us, God also sent us you. We’re forever grateful, Ma.
12. Your presence blesses all of us who have been with you on a day-to-day basis. You are serving God as our pastor’s wife in a beautifully worthy way.
13. Pastor, we dearly love and appreciate you very much but today I have to acknowledge your wife. She’s a star. She’s a hero. Thank you dear Pastor for getting married to such a person.
Related Topic: Scriptural ways to pray for pastors and leaders
Pastor Appreciation Poems and Quotes
Poems are a very artistic and interesting way to pass a message across. Depending on the kind of person your pastor is, pastor appreciation poems and quotes may hit him/her really deeply so it’s worth the shot.
14. I prayed, asking that God be with you at the start of every day.
To give you strength and faith and friends to help you share the Way.
I asked that you find fulfillment in all things, great or small.
But His loving care for you I prayed most of all.
15. I prayed for you today and know that God has heard.
I felt the answer that He had answered although He spoke no word.
Not asking for riches or fame, I knew you wouldn’t mind.
I asked for blessings of the everlasting kind.
16. This poem, Pastor is just for you. We want to give our best. We thank you for your ministry, guidance, and your care. God’s greatest blessing for your life is our most humble prayer.
17. With a warm heart, we highly appreciate the inspiring and significant role that you play in our lives and help us become good people. God bless you for your labor of love.
18. Some would never want to tell you this! Pastor but we need you more than you know. Your position and status in our lives are irreplaceable. Keep working, we deeply appreciate you.
19. Have you ever walked in your Pastor’s shoes and walked where he has trod? If you think about how much he means to you, you must bit give thanks to God for his life. Thank you pastor for everything!
20. The Lord has given us a shepherd, we shall no longer want. Your kind heart and beautiful care cannot be gotten elsewhere. Thank you pastor for all you do for us.
21. A pastor like a shepherd guards his flock against Satan’s snares. A pastor pays attention and knows his people’s care.
22. The gift of a caring pastor’s heart. So much you leave with us and so much you impart. We’re grateful that you lead the quest and teach us from God’s word. We will do our utmost best in service of our Lord.
23. God sent you to this place to lead us in the way, that we should walk and seek His face as we live day by day. Keep standing in the place of God in our lives, your works shall be rewarded.
Sample of Pastors Appreciation Message
24. The current circumstances do not define you no matter how rough it gets. The end thereof shall be great. Keep trusting the Lord for the best.
25. You must be as righteous as you seem to your congregation but in case of shortcomings, God is always by your side to see you through.
26. When your strength is about to run out, God steps in and shows Himself to be more than enough. When you are weak, then you are strong! We truly appreciate all that you are doing.
27. When you lower the threshold of success to such a level that any person can reach it, you fuel mediocrity and discourage big dreams. Keep the game so high and lead us to the place of destiny. God bless you for your effort.
28. You have to admit that just knowing what the Bible says does not guarantee spiritual growth. That your congregation knows the word does not mean that it will be seared in their hearts. Keep sowing your seed, it will grow in our lives. Thank you for fathering us!
29. A virtuous watchman must rebuke every appearance of evil. Do not hesitate to shun the devil when you see him raise his head. May the Lord keep you fit for the job. Amen.
30. The problem is not that we forget that we are Christians. It is that we forget that we are human, and slight slips can hugely damage our future. Keep being cautious!
31. A strong leader has been shaped by both good and bad. The attitude of some of the members may be really odious but don’t be discouraged, the Lord who has called you will reward you. Amen.
32. Victories are so sweet but must never be allowed to make you feel that’s all. There are yet more wins for you. Dear Pastor, keep striving toward excellence! We appreciate your love over us.
Related topic: Birthday messages to the women of God in your life
Inspirational Words for a Pastor
33. A pastor led by the people and not by God is like a wolf to the sheep. People may try to dictate the direction you should face but never yield to any but God who alone has called you.
34. I’m persuaded that you will not labor in vain, every bit of investment you have put into God shall be duly rewarded. Keep at it, dear Pastor.
35. The Shepherd must teach the sheep, the fear of God. When Jesus comes, let him find true and faithful to what He has called you to do.
36. You may have a seminarian degree or have been approved to serve by some bishop, but it’s God who really picks a man. God who has chosen you will never leave you. Amen.
37. The real test of our ministry is not in the pulpit. It’s in our home. Nothing shall be strong enough to attack your home. Amen.
38. The prayer level of a church is a direct function of the prayer level of the pastor. Keep the prayer fire burning, Sir.
39. There is a mountain of difference between seeking revival from God and seeking God for revival. Keep seeking both, both are needed. You’re deeply loved and appreciated!
Honoring the Man of God Verse
Honor is God’s command and it should be given to whom it is due. When you honor your pastor, it is God whom you are honoring in his life. As you stay committed to honoring your spiritual leaders, you position yourself to receive the bounty of God’s blessings in their lives. Are you looking for verses about pastor appreciation or scriptures for pastor and wife appreciation or pastor verses appreciation or pastor appreciation day scripture? Make do with any of the scriptures below!
40. “Let elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honor, especially those who labor in the word and doctrine” (1 Timothy 5:17).
41. “And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, and to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. Be at peace among yourselves” (1 Thessalonians 5:12-13).
42. “Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you” (Hebrews 13:17).
43. “Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another and be clothed with humility” (1 Peter 5:5).
44. “Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.” (Hebrews 13:7).
53. “Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness, and hold such men in esteem” (Phillipians 2:29).
45. “Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you” (2 Thessalonians 3:1).
46. “For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.” (Hebrews 6:10).
47. “Honour all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king” (1 Peter 2:17).
48. “Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor” (Romans 13:7).
Related topic: Birthday messages to your spiritual leaders
Read also: How to lead prayers in the Church
Words Of Encouragement For A Pastor Appreciation
Not undermining the pastor, every human being needs to be served encouragement once in a while. It is human nature for the heart to falter in certain times as was seen in our Lord Jesus Christ in the garden of Gethsemane (Matthew 26:38). At this crucial time, words of encouragement for a pastor will play a vital role in keeping him going.
It may be that due to the tasking nature of the work, the pastor seems to be feeling the pressure. At this point together with prayers, some inspirational words for pastor appreciation would serve as encouragement.
49. God will see you through all challenges. Send me your prayer requests, for we the members of the church are praying earnestly for you.
50. An increase in trying times means that a victory is close. You cannot give up now sir. You have come this far. Think of the eternal rewards that await you, your mansion in heaven.
51. When the Chief Shepherd comes, appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away(1 Peter 5:3). Carry on till the end.
52. I want to refresh the fact that you that your labor is not in vain. You have been working hard and I want to remind you that Jesus is worth it all, and He is working within your congregation. Keep spreading the good news of the gospel!
53. As Hebrews 6:10 says, God would reward you bountifully for your selfless service to humanity.
54. I pray that in this season, God would be your companion and guide. When you are weary and heavy-laden, remember that Jesus is always with you. We thank you for your endurance as our spiritual leader!
55. Be encouraged oh thou great man of God, for thy faithfulness multiplieth in this place. Thou growest God’s flock and deepeneth our faith. We thank thee for the spiritual guidance.
56. “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up”. (Galatians 6:9).
57. I am praying for you, Sir. The Lord will continue to renew your strength and you shall grow from grace to grace always.
58. Don’t be weary but cast all your burdens on the Lord. When discouragement comes, remember that He is with you and for you. Jesus is pleased with you, and we the people appreciate you so much.
Thank You Pastor Message
Pastor appreciation short quotes are messages that quickly pass on admiration or gratitude to your beloved man of God. Use them intelligently and watch your pastor blossom. If you want to see the beauty of anything, shower it with appreciation.
59. You are God-sent, Sir. Everything around you speaks of it. Thank you for being our leader over the years.
60. Thank you for letting yourself be God’s instrument for change in the lives of the flocks of God, we’re grateful for your selfless service.
61. Thank you for encouraging me and giving me a reason to keep pushing on. Your standing in faith has made me stand fast also.
62. From the depth of my heart, I want to thank you for your loving and caring presence in my life over the years. May God continually grace you with the strength to do your work and His work. Amen.
64. For the many hours, you have put into moving the work of God forward, thank you for such devotion and diligence.
Appreciating Your Pastor With Words
Appreciating your pastor with words should become a norm in every Christian family as it promotes love within the unit. Gratitude must be the order of our lives if we must continue to enjoy the grace of God in the life of his men. Personally, words of encouragement to my pastor have always been of motivation to him. Why not try it on yours?
65. Pastor, I want to thank you for all your great advice, your lovely sermons, and for helping me maintain my faith in God.
66. As someone who has dedicated his life to God, you are a role model for the entire community. Thanks for all you’ve done so far as a pastor. Keep up the good work!
67. Your messages are full of insight, in spirit and truth. Thank you for continuing to preach the whole counsel of God.
68. Thank you for being tender-hearted and compassionate in the face of grief and joy-filled events. Thank you for becoming part of our family, even when it demanded you sacrifice time with your own family.
69. Thank you for your empathy and compassion that is gladly given during our difficult times.
Appreciation Message To My Spiritual Father
Does your father deserve to be appreciated? Yes! If only you know the value and the gravity of the space he covers for you in the spirit, you’ll never stop appreciating him. Send these appreciation messages to him and you will see how he will be more committed to you.
70. Dear Mentor and Father, I cannot but seize this moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for your timely and timeless investment in my life. May God reward all your works. Amen.
71. The level at which you poured your life into me right from the day I met you has been awesomely amazing. Thank you for your contribution to the progress of my life.
72. You’ve been a faithful servant of God over my life, I love the way you pastor me. Thank you, Daddy, I’m grateful!
73. Who else could have covered your space in my life if not you? I think this duty is peculiar to you, only you could have handled it this way!
74. From the depth of my heart, I want to say thank you, Sir, for all that you’ve done for me and what you’ll yet to do.
75. Your labor of love over me and every other cannot be in vain no matter how long it may take for it to yield. You will never be denied your rewards. Amen.
76. Your genuineness cannot be pronounced abroad to appreciate the quality of the person that you are. What a great servant of God you are! May God strengthen your hands to do more for him! Amen.
Read also: Gratitude to God for everything
Appreciation Message to a Spiritual Mother
77. Dear mother in the Lord, Appreciation must be shown to you for all the efforts you’ve put into the works of the Lord as they have been committed to your trust. Thank you for your timely and timeless efforts. May you not lose your rewards. Amen.
78. To the most Amazing woman, Greetings. The works committed to your hands are great. We recognize your labor of love over the flocks of God and the church generally. This letter is written to encourage you. Keep up the good work of the Lord.
79. Thank you spending your years of investment on us, you have been a blessing to us and many people across the globe. The Lord be with you as always.
80. I want to appreciate your genuine love and care for me. I’m truly blessed to have you in my life. May the grace of God multiply in your life. Amen.
81. You have really shown me so much love as though you gave birth to me. This is an investment I cannot pay for. The Lord Himself will take care of everything about your kids as well. Amen.
Encouraging Words for Pastor’s Appreciation
82. My dear Pastor, I’m deeply grateful for everything you have done for me. Thank you for all your investment in me. I’m grateful, keep up the good work.
83. Your life has been a source of inspiration to me, I cannot deny it. I cannot but constantly give thanks to God concerning you. You are such a blessing to me and the entire world. God bless you greatly!
84. There are times things may appear not working but there is always a God in heaven who is always there for you to make your expectations come through. Keep working, God is with you.
85. Everybody may forsake you but be sure that God is with you and also do I. As long as God does not lie, everything concerning you shall be alright.
86. This is your season, the Lord has determined to show you unusual kindness as a reward for your faithfulness in His vineyard. Keep striving towards the goal.
87. I want to let you know that in no time, everything shall be turned around for your good. Man of God, very soon, we shall celebrate you.
The works of the Lord are truly great and demanding but I want to encourage you to keep up the good works. The Lord shall strengthen your hands and give you the grace to run the race to the end. Amen.
Yours in the Lord.