A grieving friend needs family and friends around him/her to supply words of comfort and hope for better and brighter days. It can be so heartbreaking to lose a family, friend, or loved one. However, if such happens, comforting quotes and messages should be sent to the person grieving to support him/her morally.
Sending comforting quotes can be hard when you didn’t find the right word. Expressing your sympathy has to be done skillfully and intelligently via comforting quotes for a friend who is grieving made available in this article. These comforting quotes will help you express your mind and guide you in choosing the right words.
There is no perfect word to cheer your sad friend up, you just have to try your best. One of the best ways to do this is through the use of written words and quotes. That is the reason why comforting quotes are available for you.
I have carefully written out some comforting quotes for a friend who is grieving to help you console your grieving friends, family, or loved ones as the case may be.
My Friend Is Grieving And Pushing Me Away Messages
1. Leaving you is not my fault but I see that is what you want at this moment. I will give you the space that you needed.
2. I understand how you are feeling and I am ready to stay and help you get better. It is not your fault to push me away.
3. Dear friend, I hope you get well soon. I can’t wait to go on another vacation with you. I am not going anywhere without you, I will stay with you forever.
4. You need to stop pushing me away because I am the friend that you needed at this time. Let’s forget about the past and try to reconcile.
5. I understand you are doing this because of the mood swing. Don’t make a decision that will not be pleasant.
6. Don’t let us spoil this friendship at this level. It is normal to be angry but it hasn’t gotten to this.
7. Being ignored is part of the things that I don’t like. If you want us to stop talking, I understand.
8. If you notice that I stop talking to you one day, it is not because I decided to leave you but because you pushed me away.
9. You have made your decision to push me away. I wish you all the best and hope you feel better soon. I will always make myself available whenever you need me.
10. I have tried my best to make this friendship work but it seems I am forcing myself on you. I will stop doing that soon. Thank you for all the memories.
Related topic: goodbye message to grandma
What To Text A Grieving Boyfriend
The period your partner needs you most is when they are not happy or experiencing difficulty. To show them that you care about them, you can send some written words to them.
In case you couldn’t find the right word, comforting quotes for a friend who is grieving are provided to you.
11. I know that you are going through a difficult time right now. Do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything.
12. I understand how you are feeling now but I am here for you. Feel free to talk to me.
13. You shouldn’t be going through all these. Get well fast and be more jovial.
14. The way I met you today makes me happy because you are moody yesterday. Let’s go and have some fun.
15. Take your time to get healed. I know that you are going through a lot now. I am sorry for what happened to you.
16. Accept my condolences to you. May you not experience this again. Sorry for the loss, Dear.
17. When I put myself in your shoe, I understand how you feel. Please let me know what I can do to make you happy.
18. I was shocked to hear the news. This shouldn’t have happened but it is part of destiny. I am here to stay with you.
19. This period is one of the most difficult times for you. I will help you get well, Babe.
20. You have been a wonderful person to me and this is not the time to move away from you. I will be happy if you can get out of this grieving state quickly.
Related topic: goodbye quotes to grandpa
Related topic: text messages to comfort someone who lost a loved one
My Girlfriend Is Grieving And Pushing Me Away Messages
20. This is not what you should be doing right now. Pushing me away is not the best option. I will wait for you to get better.
21. If you want us to stop talking, let me know. I have tried my best to make it work but it proved abortive.
22. The quickest path to loving you less is pushing me away. When I go, do not call me back.
23. You can’t continue pushing me away and assume that my feelings for you will be as usual.
24. If one day you realize that I stopped talking to you, it is because you pushed me away.
25. Normally, you shouldn’t be doing this but I accept that you are pushing me away. I will always be there for you when you need me.
26. Your pain is my pain and your grieves make me sad. I know that you realize that you are pushing me away gradually.
27. I cared for you, this is not the time to ignore me. Let’s work together to make you happy.
28. You tampered with my affection with your behavior. I believe you didn’t do it intentionally, I understand.
29. It seems you want me to be far away from you. If that is what you want, I will accept it.
Quotes For Grieving Family
30. Wishing you the peace and strength you need during this difficult period.
31. Please accept my condolences for your loss. I am sorry.
32. I wish you quick healing and abundant peace.
33. Hearing about the news makes me sad. May you see the comfort that you need to be fine.
34. My heart is with you throughout this journey. All is well.
35. I am sending this to express my condolences to the family. Please, accept this.
36. I know that it is difficult to forget about it but God is with you at this moment.
37. We will surely miss the deceased but we should be thankful for the time we spent together.
38. There is no perfect world to say to you but all I know is that it shall be well.
39. Our prayers are with you. May you get the peace that you wished for.
Words Of Encouragement After The Death Of A Family Member
It saddens the mind when you lose a family member, especially one that is close to you. You can encourage the relatives to get better by using some words of encouragement.
Words of encouragement after the death of a family member are powerful words to make the relative okay after the loss of their family member.
40. It is not easy to forget it but you have to be strong to live with it.
41. Healing takes time and I can see that you are getting better every day.
42. My company is the best thing you need right now and I will provide it to you.
43. You will surely miss the deceased but he is still with you. He didn’t leave you, stay strong.
44. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to make you strong. You need to be happy again.
45. I know that he is gone but his memories will still be in your heart. You have to be strong.
46. Crying every day will not bring the deceased back. You have to move on and pray for the deceased.
47. You should try to embrace the pain and stay happy for your health.
48. The deceased memory still surfaces within us but there is nothing we can do to bring the deceased back.
49. Being with her forever is what I wish for but I believe that she didn’t desire to leave me too.
Grieving Boyfriend Wants To Be Alone Messages
50. I am sorry but I want to be alone right now.
51. I am not leaving you but I think giving you space is the best for now.
52. I need some time to clear things off my head and I don’t want to hurt you. Talk to you later.
53. Pushing you away is not something I would like to do but doing this is the best.
54. You are feeling alone and I know that I caused it. I will get back to you as soon as I feel alright.
55. Being in a relationship is not the best thing for me now. You shouldn’t be annoyed because I said this. It is for the benefit of both of us.
56. There are lots of things on my mind now and this relationship is distracting me. I want to make myself happy.
57. Allow me to be happy again. When I am out of this difficulty, I will contact you.
58. Leaving you alone is not what I want to do but I need to work through my emotions.
59. I need to concentrate on my life and think more about my life. Please, let’s give ourselves some space till next week.
60. You didn’t do anything wrong. You are one of the best people in the world. Permit me to be alone till I get better.
61. I want to be alone so that I won’t hurt you. You deserve to be treated like a queen.
62. I think it is better if we don’t see each other for now. Let us give ourselves some space.
63. I am not feeling good now, I just want to be alone. I will contact you later.
64. When I feel better, we will reconnect. This is what we can do now.
65. It is better if we don’t see each other for the next few weeks. I need some time to be alone.
66. Let’s give ourselves some space to work apart. I want to get out of this grievance alone.
67. Can you leave me to be alone? I am not getting myself any longer.
68. This relationship is important to me and I don’t want to ruin it. Let’s spend a week without talking to each other.
69. You have been a wonderful person to me and supported me to be okay. I think I should be alone for now.
70. The idea of being with you at this moment is not the best. I don’t want to make you feel bad. Let’s mute ourselves for now.
71. I am prone to shouting when I am sad. I don’t want to yell at you this time. Just leave me for now.
72. I am supposed to get out of this grieves since last month but I am not making any changes. Don’t allow me to continue hurting you. Have some time to yourself.
73. The pain of losing the loved one makes me feel bad. I think I am not getting out of this anytime soon. You can have time for yourself.
After going through the words, I believe that you have found the right one to use. Thank you for reading through. Bye!