There is a time for everything. Time to laugh over a baby born and the cries of people for the death of a person we grew to love. It may not be your experience but your friend or associates. When times like these come on us, we just have to learn how to comfort Someone who lost a loved one over text.
Death is inevitable, every man would die. When someone so precious to you dies, the heart is grieved and broken. We don’t often have control over death but we must continue existence. One of the things that we owe the family of the bereaved is words of comfort and hope. These words of comfort and hope help you comfort someone who lost a loved one.
Comfort is possible after a gruesome experience. May you find comfort in the place of heartbreak. Amen.
Wherever your heart is, your treasure would be there. Let no amount of distance hinder you from one being there for people you truly love when they lose someone they love. I’m sure your loved one is important to you that’s why you’re on this page. You’d surely get the perfect texts to comfort someone who lost a loved one.
- How To Cheer Someone With Words
- Cheer Up Message For A Friend
- Words Of Comfort For The Loss Of A Family Member
- Comfort Messages For A Broken-Hearted Friend
- Comforting Words For The Death Of A Father
- How To Console Someone Who Lost Her Husband
- What To Say When Someone Dies
- Condolence Messages For Someone Who Just Passed Away
- Words Of Encouragement For The Brokenhearted From The Bible
- How To Comfort Someone Who Lost A Loved One Over Text Paragraph
- May God Give You Strength During This Difficult Time Quotes
How To Cheer Someone With Words
One doesn’t just cheer anybody but those who have special places in our hearts. It’s time to cheer them with assurances of hope, life, and security with these cheerful words of comfort and hope.
1. Whenever you need me, I would always be there for you. We’ve been through a lot together and I believe our friendship bond is strong enough to overcome this. Take heart!
2. I wish I could be there right now to be the shoulders you lean on and a friend you can talk to. You’re always on my mind, my dear friend. I’m just a call away, Dearie.
3. You’re still in my thoughts. We’ve been friends for a long time and we’ve been through a lot. The good days and bad days like these. Remember this.
4. Your family is lucky to have you through all of this. You’re a lovely girl with a strong spirit. I’m sure you would overcome this!
5. Maybe I can’t be there, but you need me to do something for you. Whatever it is let me know, let’s talk about it and solve this big hurdle together. You’re loved!
6. I have no words but I want you to know that I love you and I’m here for you whatsoever you’re passing through, Dear. My eyes are always ready to read and understand your various expressions, my ears are always ready to hear you pour out your heart.
7. You’re awesome. Never forget that, Babe. Never allow what people are saying to belittle who you really are because you’re unique.
8. Always remember, you are braver than you believe. Stronger than you think. Bigger than you see yourself. You are you and no one can ever be like you.
9. Beautiful: The person reading this. No one can ever be like you, no one can replace you on this earth. You’re wonderfully and beautifully made by the most experienced artist.
10. Life is not a waste as long as there is one person in the world who cares. So, when things go wrong, remember you got me. I’m always here for you.
Read this: how to live happily and joyfully
Cheer Up Message For A Friend
A friend in need is a friend indeed” as an adage would say. When storms of life happen to your friend, what do you do? Read the Cheer up message for a friend and understand how you can comfort a friend through a text message.
11. Cheer up! This life is too short for you to be joyless. Don’t let anyone take your joy away from you, my Dear. The Joy of the Lord is your strength.
12. I would give anything to see a smile on your face, your smile lightens the world. Please cheer up and give us some brightness.
13. God would not make you pass through what you can’t handle. He can never leave nor forsake us. You have the strength given by God to overcome this. Please be conscious of this.
14. No one can hurt you unless you allow them. Don’t allow the pains and hurts of this present time to lower your self-esteem.
15. After every storm, comes the sun. Happiness lies ahead. Don’t let the storms of this time reduce the energy you would give to celebrating your own victory at last.
16. Laugh now, Cry harder. This is life and many things could make you express yourself in the best way. I just want you to know that you’re an overcomer!
17. We’re friends for life and I promise that I would do anything to maintain that beautiful smile. Dear friend, just please let me into that beautiful heart of yours. I’m nearer than you think.
18. Things may not be working with you the way you want. In the end, you would look back and realize you have much to be thankful for. In everything, we give thanks to God.
Words Of Comfort For The Loss Of A Family Member
Loss of people that cared for your friend or someone you loved causes effects on them which may, in turn, affect you. Your friend’s family members someway are also your family. How do you console them? Below are the ways!
19. I know how much he/she meant to you. I’m going to miss him/her too. He/she has impacted me in ways I can’t imagine. What can I do to help?
20. I wish there was something to say for you to feel better but I pray God comforts you. I pray He gives you peace like a river.
21. What you’re going through is simply unfair. Let me know if you need anything. Just please let me know I’m here for you on this journey. May God give you and your family strength during this difficult time. Amen.
22. I am sorry to hear about your loss. It’s so much more pain to me than you think it is. My heart reaches out to you and prays for your quick healing. May God give you the strength to overcome this loss.
23. I am sorry to know what you’re going through. My mind can’t seem to quantify the agony, the pain, and the memories of the loss but I know you’re strong enough to overcome it!
24. I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now. If you need me, I’m right here.
25. My heart hurts knowing that he has passed away. He was also my friend and at the same time my helper… It hurts to know he is gone. I pray we overcome this.
26. I wish I could take your pain away too quickly. Who am I to do that? I pray God takes this pain much faster and gives you rest on every side.
27. Know that I will be here to support you through all of this. This life could be unfair sometimes but that’s how it is… I’m here for you all the way.
28. I can’t imagine what you’re feeling, I’m here to support you in every step you would take in this you just embarked on. Much love to you, dear friend.
Related topic: Words of hope and encouragement
Comfort Messages For A Broken-Hearted Friend
Heartbreak can be the ever worse situation one can find oneself not to talk of your own best friend in such a horrible situation. Your words would never be the right things he/she wants to hear for their heart to heal. This is more reason why this piece is specially dedicated to you to reach out to them:
29. Count on me to overcome this disappointment. Love makes us feel happy but also can sometimes make us mourn. Be strong for yourself, Dearie.
30. The bad days do not last forever, you would gradually feel less saddened. The right person is coming nearer to you.
31. Don’t save hard feelings for the person who caused you this hurt, life is responsible for justice. True love would surprise you when you least expect it.
32. Thank God he turned away from you someone who is the least that deserves you. The hurt is inevitable but I pray he would heal you by Himself.
33. You thought he was all in love with you but you’re a woman full of value who doesn’t in any way deserve you!
34. Friend, remember you’re not alone in this. We’re in this together. I understand you feel sad but time would heal the soul.
35. He just played with your feelings and doesn’t deserve a single drop of your tear. Someone better is coming. Cheer up!
36. I’m sorry you are done with your relationship of two years. Do not be sad, God doesn’t want you guys to end up together because he’s bringing the best for you.
37. Good women like you deserve good things. Something good is coming your way.
38. Some men cause hurt to your precious heart but there are some who know you and appreciate you for who you are bringing happiness to you.
Read also: Everyday prayer for yourself
Comforting Words For The Death Of A Father
The death of a loved one could cause a lot of havoc for a person mentally, physically, and emotionally not to talk of the loss of a father. A father is not just the help of the home but a friend, teacher, and priest to the home! How would one think of losing him? What would become of the family? Let’s see how one can give comforting words for the death of a father. When you want to give consolation to someone, do it with sympathy and empathy. This is how to comfort someone who lost a loved one over text.
39. I am sorry for the death of your father. I believe he has gone somewhere better.
40. Life doesn’t seem fair and this is one of the moments. Your father was one of the most wonderful men I’ve met and I would miss him terribly. My condolences.
41. I am sorry for your loss. I’m aware of your closeness with your father and the influence he had on your life. We will miss him terribly.
42. My condolences to you for the passing of your father. There would never be a man like him. Remember that!
43. Just know that we all feel the grief you feel because we were all blessed by your father. He was a wonderful man and he would be sorely missed.
44. A father may pass us but his hopes and dreams live on with us. He surely would never be forgotten.
45. I can not tell you how bad I felt when I heard the news of the loss of your Dad. Please extend my sympathy to your mum and your siblings.
46. Your father was one of the nicest people I know. He would forever live in our hearts. Extend my sympathy to the rest of your family.
47. No matter where he is, he would always watch over you. May God never leave you and may He send comfort to you.
48. I heard about the loss of your father and I was deeply touched by the news. He was a wonderful man who would be deeply missed.
Read also: Healing prayers for yourself and loved ones
How To Console Someone Who Lost Her Husband
A husband to his wife and children plays an important role in the society we live in. To the wife, he’s a lover, best friend, teacher, etc Death takes him away and what is the next thing to do to the widow?
49. Please accept my condolences on the passing of your partner. He was a good man with a firm spirit. He would never be forgotten.
50. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to meet your partner but from the manner you spoke about him, I can say he’s a good man. I’m thinking about you at this difficult time.
51. I heard about your husband’s painful exit. Please know I’m praying for peace and comfort for your family. May God never leave you at this period of your life.
52. I know you feel alone and lost right now. Just know I’m available if you want to talk about anything. We’re friends for every season.
53. My heart goes to you for the loss of your husband. You will be in my prayers.
54. I can’t seem to understand how you’re feeling but just know you’re in my thoughts and prayer dear friend.
55. No one could have cared for your husband as you did. I’m sorry for your loss.
56. It was an honor to meet your husband. He would be missed by many of us. He was truly a good man with a strong spirit. My condolences.
57. The love that you and your husband shared was an inspiration to us all. You’re in my mind always.
58. You’re lucky to find someone like your husband. He had always spoken about you in such a pleasant manner and with eyes full of love. I’m sorry for your loss.
What To Say When Someone Dies
It’s always an awkward situation going to a place where mourning is taking place for you to be speechless or for you to say the wrong thing! It could cause a lot of damage to your reputation. What to say when someone dies shows how wise you are. You need to learn how to comfort yourself when someone dies.
59. I’m sorry I heard about your loss. Accept my deep condolences, and know that you maintain a special place in my heart.
60. Now the angels are rejoicing because a Saint has made it home. My sincere sympathy to you and the entire family.
61. I’m very sorry about the loss you and your family have encountered. You have my condolences.
62. During this period of sorrow, we would like to extend these heartfelt condolences to you and the family. May the Good Lord be a comforter to you.
63. I’m saddened by her death. She was a great person with a positive influence. She would be greatly missed.
64. I’m very honored to have met him/her. He/she was a great blessing and would be badly missed by many.
65. I’m sorry for your loss. We had so many wonderful memories of him/her. Our heartfelt condolences.
66. Words are not enough to describe my heartfelt sorry. May the Lord comfort you and the family.
67. It was sad news when we heard of his passing. We would miss him greatly.
68. My comfort right now is memories of him doing great things. We’re praying for you.
69. We’re sorry for the loss. If you need anyone to talk to, I’m always here for you.
Read also: Quotes about faith in God in hard times
Condolence Messages For Someone Who Just Passed Away
Losing a loved one could be a difficult phase in one’s life. It could be so heartbreaking and so bad. The only thing you could do as a friend is to send messages to someone who just passed away. That’s surely a way to comfort someone over a text.
70. I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss, may God grant her eternal rest. I pray God grants you strength as you pass through this phase.
71. I am so sorry for the grieves you are currently going through. I just want to assure you that I’m a shoulder you can lean on. Don’t hesitate to call me when you need someone to talk to.
72. I pray that the Lord gives peace to you and your family. My condolences.
73. I don’t know how you’re feeling at this period of your life. Just know we aren’t far away if you need someone to stay with you.
74. I offer you prayer to God during this period of your life. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
75. I would miss him too. He would always remain in my heart. Accept my sincere empathy.
76. May my condolences bring comfort and my prayers bring peace and solitude for your family.
77. You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your mother.
78. I’m deeply cut to the heart by the loss your family has encountered. May you be strengthened to bear the loss.
79. My deepest sympathies go to your family. May God give you peace like a river and joy without bounds.
Read also: faith confession
Words Of Encouragement For The Brokenhearted From The Bible
The Bible is not just a book that draws one closer to God or where one gets instruction. It’s a means one gets promises from God, encouragement, and healing to one’s wound. One can get words of encouragement for the broken-hearted from the Bible. Thank God the Bible is now digital through which you can send comforting text messages to someone.
80. “For I consider the suffering of this present time are not worthy to be compared to the glory which shall be revealed in us” (Romans 8:18 NKJV).
81. “The Lord is near to those who have broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit” (Psalms 34:18NKJV).
82. “In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ concerning you” (1 Thessalonians 5:18NKJV)
83. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11NKJV).
84. “Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the one who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6-NKJV).
85. For now thus says the Lord, who created you O Jacob, and he who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, I have redeemed you: I have called you by your name; You are mine. (NKJV)
How To Comfort Someone Who Lost A Loved One Over Text Paragraph
86. One basic thing one can do to comfort someone grieving is to pray for them. It isn’t bad to add them to your prayer list as they need it more than ever.
87. Don’t behave like you understand how they are feeling cause you can never understand how they feel! I pray you shall forget this in no time. Amen.
88. Allow them to speak and express themselves outrightly. Talking about the loss could relieve them.
89. Encourage them to engage in activities that would engage their minds. An idle man is the devil’s workshop as they say. Thinking about the loss could bring dangerous imaginations to them.
90. Pray with them. Prayers work faster than mere words. God even gives you the right words to say to them.
91. Speak about the deceased in a good manner to relieve them. Hearing about how good they help psychologically.
92. Let them know you’re thinking of them. How does one feel when they hear what you think about them? Good right?
Read also: operating the spirit of joy
May God Give You Strength During This Difficult Time Quotes
93. I admit that this experience is quite painful and no one wants to be there. The Lord shall give you the fortitude to bear this. Amen.
94. May you find a deeper joy than you have ever found before. Amen.
95. May the peace and joy of the Lord baptize your soul and fill your heart with the hope of glory again. Amen.
96. Everything that makes you afraid shall be effectively handled by the Lord. Amen.
97. You shall grow from strength to strength. Amen.
98. Whenever you need help, help shall come begging to partner with you, you shall never be helpless. Amen.
99. May the angels of the Lord visit your home and keep company with you. You shall never be lonely. Amen.
100. The sweet presence of the Lord shall be dominant in your home, and beautiful things shall begin to grow from your home. Amen.
101. The number of your days shall be fulfilled, you shall not die young. Amen.
Death is unavoidable. No one can stop death from coming to loved ones. When this happens, we must learn how to bring a word of comfort and hope to the family of the bereaved!