Moments with Grandmas are always full of fun and excitement. We tend to get all the tender care and pampering. They always get our backs and there are many interesting things to enjoy around them. Ranging from nice meals, sugary treats, lots of hugs, interesting stories, and wise teachings.
Losing one’s grandmother could be very painful, and writing a goodbye message for grandmother who passed away could be very tough. It might be hard to accept the fact that she’s finally gone forever and sending a tribute from grandchildren to late grandmother might seem impossible at that moment.
Hence, if you were asked to write a goodbye message to grandmother who passed away or says a thank you message for grandmother who passed away, you might find it a little bit difficult, especially in a period when you are still emotionally down.
However, these messages might be helpful in communicating your heart to your late grandma and even make you feel better. This post features some sweet goodbye messages to a grandmother who just left you to the world of no return.
- Death Of Grandmother Quotes
- 10 Sweetest Tribute To My Grandmother
- Tribute To My Grandmother Who Passed Away
- Thank You Message For Grandmother Who Passed Away
- Grandma Passed Away Message
- Loss Of Grandparent Message
- My Grandmother Passed Away Today Messages
- What To Say To A Friend Whose Grandma Just Died
- A Short Tribute To My Late Grandma
- Tribute From Grandchildren To Late Grandmother
- Christian Tribute To Grandmother
- Rest In Peace Tribute To My Grandma
Death Of Grandmother Quotes
1. Your memory lives on sweet grandma. You’re such a rare gem and your impact on my life remains evident. Goodbye, grandma.
2. No matter what, the precious moments we spent together still linger in my memory. It’s so sad you are leaving us. I will miss you, my sweet granny.
3. I miss your smile grandma, I miss your stories and how you make us happy. It’s sad you’re gone. I love you so much, grandma.
4. I wish you could stay with us a little longer, granny. You made my holiday periods interesting. I don’t know how I will manage during this coming holiday now that you are gone. I miss you so much, my sweet grandma.
5. Sweet granny, I’m not surprised to hear a lot of wonderful testimonies about you. I’ve known you to be a wonderful and kind person to everyone around you, including us, and your children. Your memory lives on, grandma. I love you, so much.
6. Dear granny, I will really miss your love, care, and pampering. I know you are resting in heaven, and that feeling is comforting. I promise to make you proud and be the good grandchild you have trained me to be.
7. Sweet granny, although the world may forget in a short while, I will never forget you. I will miss your care, love, and support. Sleep on granny, I love you.
8. It’s still so hard for me to believe that you are forever gone. I’m trying to fight back tears watching you being laid to rest. Goodbye, mama. I will miss you.
9. I will always cherish the memories of your kind gesture and sweet smiles. You are my role model, and I admire you so much. Rest in peace, granny.
10. I love you so much, grandma. It’s so hard to believe that you are gone. I wish I could bring you back. Goodbye, my Love.
Related topic: messages for grandpa who passed away
11. Rest in peace, sweet grandma. We are glad you left the world better than you met it. Your being around has been a blessing we cannot deny.
12. We love you, grandma. You are a force to be reckoned with and you live so an honorable life. Sleep on, darling grandma. Till we meet again!
13. To you my loving granny. You left this wicked world for a better place of rest. Although we will miss you, we are glad you lived a good life.
14. Your legacy lives on, grandma. We can all testify of the positive impact and good morals you passed on to us. Rest on, sweet grandma.
15. You lived such an incredible life, grandma. May your sweet soul rest in peace. We love you but God loves you the most.
16. We are blessed with such a wonderful grandma like you. You are a beacon of strength for our family during your lifetime. May your soul rest in peace.
17. Sweet grandma, you lived a good life. You have guided us well on the right path. You have done a great job, and you have earned the right to rest in perfect peace.
18. My sweet granny, you made me who I am today, and your impact will influence the person I will become tomorrow. Your legacy lives on, grandma.
19. Grandma, you were a shining light and an epitome of love and strength for the family. I feel so fortunate to have you as my grandma. I will forever cherish you in my heart.
20. When I reflect on the beautiful moments I spent with you, I’m awestruck by your strength and integrity. It’s such a blessing to have you as my grandma. I love you, Granny.
Relevant topic: emotional messages for someone retiring
10 Sweetest Tribute To My Grandmother
21. You were my only role model. You were an epitome of love strength and dignity. Though you are gone, your memory still lingers. I miss you so much, grandma.
22. My grandma was the strongest person I’ve ever met. She made me believe in hard work and integrity. I hope to carry on with the legacy you left and make you proud in heaven. Goodbye, my loving grandma.
23. I so much admire you, grandma, you never discriminate and you always put family first. You were a real woman of virtue. Rest on Grandma, your legacy lives on.
24. You were a very wise woman. Your display of strength and wisdom amazed me. I will greatly miss you, my great mentor. Goodbye, grandma.
25. You were the type that loves hard. I appreciate all the care and pampering you showered on me during your lifetime. You are my hero. I love you so much, granny.
26. Mama, you were truly one of a kind, I enjoyed every moment I spent with you. It’s so sad you are gone. I miss you, grandma.
28. I always looked forward to visiting you because I will enjoy all the best care and pampering in the world. It’s hard to believe you are no longer there, Grandma. I will miss you so much.
29. It’s such a blessing to have a woman like my grandma. She’s a Wonder woman. It’s so sad that you are gone. May your soul rest in perfect peace, Mama.
30. No food tastes better than my Granny’s, no one can care for a home like her, she is the best when it comes to listening and giving words of wisdom. Oh, my Grandma, I know we lost a gem when you died. Your memory lives on mama. Rest on.
Tribute To My Grandmother Who Passed Away
Here are some tributary goodbye message for grandmother who passed away;
31. You were my gist partner, my confidant, and my advocate. I will greatly miss you. Thank you for your investment in my life. Rest in peace, Grandma. You have lived well.
32. I wish you could stay a little longer with us. Your presence brought joy, warmth, and happiness to us, your grandchildren. We will surely miss you, sweet Nana. May your gentle soul rest in peace.
33. Your memory remains in my heart, no matter how long. I will forever keep you in my heart, Grandma. Rest on sweet Nana.
34. I find it hard to get over the memory we shared. I will always cherish you in my heart, even after you are long gone. I love you so much, Granny. Rest on.
35. Till we meet again on the other side of eternity, your beautiful memory lingers in my heart. It’s sad to see you go, Grandma. I will miss you.
36. You were my Sunshine, you gave me hope to keep going and dare for more. I so much admire you. I miss you, grandma.
37. Sweet Granny, I’m sure you are trying well. You’ve come, you’ve seen and you’ve conquered. Your legacy lives on, Mama. Rest on.
38. My Grandma, you’ve done a very good job on me, and I’m sure you will be proud of me now. Thank you for all you did when you were alive. I love you so much, Grandma.
39. My lovely Grandma, I didn’t realize how deeply I love you until now that you are gone. I will miss your advice, support, and words of encouragement. Rest on, grandma. Till we meet again.
40. I never realized how much you care about me when you were alive. I thought you were too strict and tough. I just realized that you were doing all these for me to be a better person. I love you so much, Grandma.
Related topic: Goodbye message to colleagues leaving work
Thank You Message For Grandmother Who Passed Away
41. You taught me the real values I need to succeed in life. You gave me the lessons that would have cost me years of my life to learn. Thank you so much, Grandma. Though you are gone, you are always in my heart.
42. Thank you for your care, Grandma. Thank you for your prayer, and thank you for your guidance and support. Your efforts are yielding fruits, and I know you will be glad wherever you are. Goodbye, Grandma.
43. I grew up to know you as the pillar and support of the family. You were the model we all look up to. Thank you for the exemplary life you lived. We will miss you, Grandma.
44. Granny, you were an embodiment of beauty and strength. You lived a wonderful life worthy of emulation. It’s such a great joy to know you as my Grandmother. Thank you for being such an amazing woman. I love you so much, Granny.
45. Hi Grandma, though you hate giving, I hope you can hear and see me. I just want to say thank you for all you did. You have impacted my life, and shown me what matters in life. I love you so much, Grandma.
46. I didn’t see it coming that you were leaving us any time soon. It’s so hard for me to take, but I will find comfort in the good work you left behind. Rest in peace, Granny. My love for you is forever.
47. I remember the interesting stories you used to tell us, the wonderful delicacies you treat us with too, and how you satisfy our sweet cravings. I will forever cherish you in my heart, Momma. Thank you for being a wonderful Grandma.
48. Everything about you was full of life. You made us look forward to coming home. Thank you for those hearty meals you used to prepare for us. I will miss you badly, Grandma.
49. You cared for us and gave us the best of life. You lived by example and showed them the right path. We are so proud of your life and we are grateful for a life well-spent. Adieu, Mama.
50. We are so thankful for your life, Grandma. You were a prayerful and God-fearing woman. Tha you for leading us on the right path. We love you, Grandma.
Related topic: missing you messages to someone
Grandma Passed Away Message
51. We are grateful for the love you showered on us during your lifetime. Thank you for your care, and thank you for your guidance. You are the best grandma in the world. We love you, Grandma. Rest on.
52. It’s so sad that you left us, Grandma. You were our source of hope and strength. You gave us the courage to face our fears and encouraged us to be better people. We will surely miss you, Grandma. May your soul rest in peace.
53. The moment I realized you have passed away, I knew we have lost a gem in the family. You were our support and the only motivation. Your impact on the life of every one of your grandchildren can not be overemphasized. We love you so much, Grandma, and we will miss you greatly.
54. Sweet Granny, Your life was full of great exploits, and your world can not deny how powerful a woman you are. You fought the good fight, but we understand that you must go to rest. Rest on, Grandma.
55. Your memory lives on, Grandma. Though you passed away without seeing me complete some of the great journeys you encouraged me to start, I promise to finish strong and make you smile. You’ve instilled the right value in me, and have impacted me correctly. Rest on grandma.
56. Worlds have failed me to tell of your great impact on my life. Though you have passed away, the virtuous life you lived can never be forgotten. Your memory lives on, Grandma.
57. You instilled in us the right values that birth success. Though you have passed away, your teachings still remain in our hearts, and we are rightly guided by them. Rest on Mama.
58. It’s so amazing that even after you are gone, it’s still hard to deviate from your teaching and values. You will forever be remembered, and your teachings will forever remain relevant in our lives. We love you, Grandma. Rest in peace.
59. My beloved Granny, full of love and life. Though you are gone, the world cannot get over your impact any moment soon. You were a voice to be reckoned with and a strong pillar in the family. Goodbye Grandma, your works speak, even after you are gone.
60. I am lucky to have the most amazing and selfless Grandma. You stood for what is right and you showed us the path to a righteous life. It’s sad you are no longer with us, but we are glad you are in a better place. Adieu, Grandma.
Loss Of Grandparent Message
61. I feel so sad to have lost my wonderful Grandma. She was one of a kind. Highly disciplined, and very loving. I miss her so much, and I will forever cherish her memory.
62. Losing one’s grandparents could be painful. We will miss their gentle touch and caring hearts. But surely, their memory will live on in our hearts.
63. Having a wonderful grandparent is a blessing. Though they are gone, their good works will still remain.
64. Losing one’s grandparents is inevitable, no matter how much we love them, they will leave us to rest someday.
65. Being blessed with a wonderful grandparent is a rare privilege. Their names open doors and their works speak even after they are long gone.
Related topic: messages to someone who lost a loved one
My Grandmother Passed Away Today Messages
66. Today, I lost a rare gem, I lost my confidant and best friend. I feel so sad because I lost my Grandmother. Goodbye, Mum.
67. To the one who taught us how to live a godly life, who taught us how to pray and triumph in times of distress, I say goodbye. I will miss you so much. Adieu, Grandma.
68. You gave birth to and nurtured warriors. You showed us the way to victorious living, and from your loins come a great nation. Rest on, Grandma.
69. Today we lost a woman of great virtue and value. A woman who knows how to settle matters on her knees, and command the day by her words. We lost my amazing Grandmother today. Rest in peace, Grandma. We will miss you.
70. My Grandmother passed away today, it’s so sad to know that you are gone forever. However, we are glad to know you are resting in the bosom of our Lord, and we are sure that your prayer on us, while you are still alive, will still be working for us. Adieu, Mama.
What To Say To A Friend Whose Grandma Just Died
71. Dear friend, I feel so sad that you lost your Grandma. I know it’s hard for you to take. Please take heart, may her soul rest in peace.
72. Though she is gone, granny’s legacy lives on in you, her grandchildren. Accept my condolences, dear friend. May her soul rest in peace.
73. Please take heart, friend. I know that losing your Grandmother could be very painful. But we are thankful that she has lived a good life and she is now resting in a better place. Wipe your tears dear. All will be well.
74. I know you will miss Grandma, I know you will miss her gentle touch and care. Please take heart, my dear. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
75. I remember how you always look forward to seeing your Grandma. I understand how strong the bond you shared and how much you loved her. It’s so sad she’s gone. Please be comforted, dear friend. May your Grandma’s soul rest in peace.
76. I know it will be very painful for you to spend your holiday without granny in the picture. Please take heart dear friend, I hope I’ll be able to do something to ease your pain.
77. I know Grandma will be happy right now and be proud of the man you have become. Her input and investment in your life are so evident. Although she is no longer with us, the legacy she left behind leaves on.
78. Although she’s gone, we can not deny how great she impacted her world, and how selflessly she lived. It’s time for her to rest from her work, and we should be grateful for a life well spent. Take heart, my friend. Granny lives on.
79. So far you are alive, Grandma is not dead. I’m sure you will carry on her legacy and I know she has done a good job with you. Cheer up, dear friend, Mama is resting in peace.
80. We will surely meet again someday when we will no longer be separated from our loved ones. Till that time, wipe your tears friend, all will be well.
A Short Tribute To My Late Grandma
81. Oh my Grandma. You were the perfect example of the proverb 31 women. You are my mentor, I admit that you taught me the most important life lessons. I miss you so much, Grandma. Goodbye, Granny.
82. My sweet Granny, my number one fan. Although you are gone, I will always remember your words of wisdom which have been my source of inspiration. I love you so much, Grandma. Adieu, Mama.
83. I know you left us for good, but it will be hard for me to live without you, Grandma. I wish I could bring you back. I love you, Grandma.
85. My Grandmother, I felt sad when I heard that you were gone. It pained me so much that I couldn’t say my last goodbye to you, my best friend. I miss you so much, Granny. Rest in perfect peace.
Tribute From Grandchildren To Late Grandmother
86. Grandma was the only one who loves hard, yet, was a great disciplinarian. She was our strong support and mentor. We will miss her so much, but we believe we will meet again in a better place.
87. I couldn’t hold back my tears when I heard that you are gone. Oh my grandma, I wish you could stay a little longer with us. I will miss your world of advice and encouragement so much. Rest on, Grandma. Till we meet to part no more.
88. Goodbye, Grandma. We will miss you greatly. We will miss your smile and your awesome meals. You have been there for us in the hard times. We pray your soul rest in perfect peace.
89. I grew up to know you to be a prayer warrior, I’ve seen you winning battles on your knees and I can’t get over this experience. Your memory lingers and I am thankful for the life you lived. Rest on Grandma.
90. You lived a life of purpose. Your level of selflessness is overwhelming. Thank you for living a life committed to blessing humanity. You are my heroine. I love you, Grandma.
Christian Tribute To Grandmother
91. Finally, you have gone to rest with the Lord, though painful, I’m glad you lived a fulfilled life. Rest on Grandma, till we meet again.
92. I wish you could stay with us forever, but I understand that it is not possible in this present life. We love you, but Christ loves you more. Rest on Grandma. Till we meet again in heaven.
93. My heart is heavy, and it’s painful that you left us your grandchildren. We know you are resting in the blossom of our Lord and Savior, and we know we will see you someday. We are glad you lived a wonderful life, and you showed us the way to salvation. We will miss you, Mama.
94. My Grandmother led me to Christ, she showed me how to pray, she showed me how to live a victorious life in Christ, and I can boldly say, having you as my Grandmother is a divine blessing. Though you are gone, the values you instilled in me still remain. I love you so much, Grandma. Rest in peace.
95. Words would fail me to express how grateful I am for the life you lived. You touched every life around you and brought a smile to every face that comes in contact with you. The world will miss you, but I’m glad you have gone back to your maker. Rest on, Grandma. I love you so much.
Rest In Peace Tribute To My Grandma
96. My living Grandma, you were always full of joy when you were alive, I’m sure you will also be happy on the other side of eternity, where you are now. I miss you so much, Grandma. Rest on to we meet to part no more.
97. You have always lived your life with eternity in view, this you have passed on to me, as your grandchild. Finally, you have gone to be with your creator. Rest in peace, Granny. I love you so much.
98. Although I will miss you so much, I am glad I was able to get the right values from you while you were alive. I know it will help me in life even after your demise. I love you so much, grandma. May your soul rest in peace.
99. I wish you could stay a little longer with us, but you had to go to the bosom of your creator. You live a beautiful life worthy of emulation. I am very proud of you, Grandma. I know you will also be proud of me if you can see me now.
100. Even till old age, I’ve always had something new to learn from you. You were my best friend and I wish you could stay with me a little longer. Keep resting in eternal glory, grandma. I miss you so much.
101. Thank you Grandma for your contribution to the world to make the world a better place to live in. Your memory is blessed.
We hope you’ve found the most suitable sweet goodbye message to grandmother who passed away you can select from in this post. And we hope they make you feel better.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us and also share this post with those who might find it useful.