Moments with Grandmas are always full of fun and excitement. We tend to get all the tender care and pampering. They always get our backs and there are many interesting things to enjoy around them. Ranging from nice meals, sugary treats, lots of hugs, interesting stories, and wise teachings.
Losing one’s grandmother could be very painful, and writing a goodbye message for grandmother who passed away could be very tough. It might be hard to accept the fact that she’s finally gone forever and sending a tribute from grandchildren to late grandmother might seem impossible at that moment.
Hence, if you were asked to write a goodbye message to a Grandmother who passed away or say a thank you message to a grandmother who passed away, you might find it a little bit difficult, especially in a period when you are still emotionally down.
However, these messages might be helpful in communicating your heart to your late grandma and even make you feel better. This post features some sweet goodbye messages to a grandmother who just left you to a world of no return.
Related topic: messages for grandpa who passed away
Relevant topic: emotional messages for someone retiring
10 Sweetest Tribute To My Grandmother
1. You were my only role model. You were the epitome of love strength and dignity. Though you are gone, your memory still lingers. I miss you so much, grandma.
2. My grandma was the strongest person I’ve ever met. She made me believe in hard work and integrity. I hope to carry on with the legacy you left and make you proud in heaven. Goodbye, my loving grandma.
3. I so much admire you, Grandma, You never discriminate and you always put family first. You were a real woman of virtue. Rest on Grandma, your legacy lives on.
4. You were a very wise woman. Your display of strength and wisdom amazed me. I will greatly miss you, my great mentor. Goodbye, Grandma.
5. You were the type that loves hard. I appreciate all the care and pampering you showered on me during your lifetime. You are my hero. I love you so much, Granny.
6. Mama, you were truly one of a kind, I enjoyed every moment I spent with you. It’s so sad you are gone. I miss you, grandma.
8. I have always looked forward to visiting you because I will enjoy all the best care and pampering in the world. It’s hard to believe you are no longer there, Grandma. I will miss you so much.
9. It’s such a blessing to have a woman like my grandma. She’s a Wonder Woman. It’s so sad that you are gone. May your soul rest in perfect peace, Mama.
10. No food tastes better than my Granny’s, no one can care for a home like her, she is the best when it comes to listening and giving words of wisdom. Oh, my Grandma, I know we lost a gem when you died. Your memory lives on mama. Rest on.
Tribute To My Grandmother Who Passed Away
Here are some tributary goodbye message for grandmother who passed away;
11. You were my gist partner, my confidant, and my advocate. I will greatly miss you. Thank you for your investment in my life. Rest in peace, Grandma. You have lived well.
12. I wish you could stay a little longer with us. Your presence brought joy, warmth, and happiness to us, your grandchildren. We will surely miss you, sweet Nana. May your gentle soul rest in peace.
13. Your memory remains in my heart, no matter how long. I will forever keep you in my heart, Grandma. Rest on, sweet Nana.
14. I find it hard to get over the memory we shared. I will always cherish you in my heart, even after you are long gone. I love you so much, Granny. Rest on.
15. Till we meet again on the other side of eternity, your beautiful memory lingers in my heart. It’s sad to see you go, Grandma. I will miss you.
16. You were my Sunshine, you gave me hope to keep going and dare for more. I so much admire you. I miss you, grandma.
17. Sweet Granny, I’m sure you are trying well. You’ve come, you’ve seen and you’ve conquered. Your legacy lives on, Mama. Rest on.
18. My Grandma, you’ve done a very good job on me, and I’m sure you will be proud of me now. Thank you for all you did when you were alive. I love you so much, Grandma.
19. My lovely Grandma, I didn’t realize how deeply I love you until now that you are gone. I will miss your advice, support, and words of encouragement. Rest on, grandma. Till we meet again.
20. I never realized how much you cared about me when you were alive. I thought you were too strict and tough. I just realized that you were doing all this for me to be a better person. I love you so much, Grandma.
Related topic: Goodbye message to colleagues leaving work
Grandma Passed Away Message
21. We are grateful for the love you showered on us during your lifetime. Thank you for your care, and thank you for your guidance. You are the best grandma in the world. We love you, Grandma. Rest on.
22. It’s so sad that you left us, Grandma. You were our source of hope and strength. You gave us the courage to face our fears and encouraged us to be better people. We will surely miss you, Grandma. May your soul rest in peace.
23. The moment I realized you had passed away, I knew we had lost a gem in the family. You were our support and our only motivation. Your impact on the life of every one of your grandchildren can not be overemphasized. We love you so much, Grandma, and we will miss you greatly.
24. Sweet Granny, Your life was full of great exploits, and your world can not deny how powerful a woman you are. You fought a good fight, but we understand that you must go to rest. Rest on, Grandma.
25. Your memory lives on, Grandma. Though you passed away without seeing me complete some of the great journeys you encouraged me to start, I promise to finish strong and make you smile. You’ve instilled the right value in me, and have impacted me correctly. Rest on, Grandma.
26. Worlds have failed me to tell of your great impact on my life. Though you have passed away, the virtuous life you lived can never be forgotten. Your memory lives on, Grandma.
27. You instilled in us the right values that birth success. Though you have passed away, your teachings still remain in our hearts, and we are rightly guided by them. Rest on, Mama.
28. It’s so amazing that even after you are gone, it’s still hard to deviate from your teaching and values. You will forever be remembered, and your teachings will forever remain relevant in our lives. We love you, Grandma. Rest in peace.
29. My beloved Granny, full of love and life. Though you are gone, the world cannot get over your impact any moment soon. You were a voice to be reckoned with and a strong pillar in the family. Goodbye Grandma, your works speak, even after you are gone.
30. I am lucky to have the most amazing and selfless Grandma. You stood for what is right and you showed us the path to a righteous life. It’s sad you are no longer with us, but we are glad you are in a better place. Adieu, Grandma.
A Short Tribute To My Late Grandma
31. Oh my Grandma. You were the perfect example of the proverb 31 women. You are my mentor, I admit that you taught me the most important life lessons. I miss you so much, Grandma. Goodbye, Granny.
32. My sweet Granny, my number one fan. Although you are gone, I will always remember your words of wisdom which have been my source of inspiration. I love you so much, Grandma. Adieu, Mama.
33. I know you left us for good, but it will be hard for me to live without you, Grandma. I wish I could bring you back. I love you, Grandma.
35. My Grandmother, I felt sad when I heard that you were gone. It pained me so much that I couldn’t say my last goodbye to you, my best friend. I miss you so much, Granny. Rest in perfect peace.
Tribute From Grandchildren To Late Grandmother
36. Grandma was the only one who loved hard, yet, was a great disciplinarian. She was our strong support and mentor. We will miss her so much, but we believe we will meet again in a better place.
37. I couldn’t hold back my tears when I heard that you were gone. Oh, my Grandma, I wish you could stay a little longer with us. I will miss your world of advice and encouragement so much. Rest on, Grandma. Till we meet to part no more.
38. Goodbye, Grandma. We will miss you greatly. We will miss your smile and your awesome meals. You have been there for us in the hard times. We pray your soul rest in perfect peace.
39. I grew up to know you to be a prayer warrior, I’ve seen you winning battles on your knees and I can’t get over this experience. Your memory lingers and I am thankful for the life you lived. Rest on, Grandma.
40. You lived a life of purpose. Your level of selflessness is overwhelming. Thank you for living a life committed to blessing humanity. You are my heroine. I love you, Grandma.
Rest In Peace Tribute To My Grandma
41. My living Grandma, you were always full of joy when you were alive, I’m sure you will also be happy on the other side of eternity, where you are now. I miss you so much, Grandma. Rest on to we meet to part no more.
42. You have always lived your life with eternity in view, this you have passed on to me, as your grandchild. Finally, you have gone to be with your creator. Rest in peace, Granny. I love you so much.
43. Although I will miss you so much, I am glad I was able to get the right values from you while you were alive. I know it will help me in life even after your demise. I love you so much, grandma. May your soul rest in peace.
44. I wish you could stay a little longer with us, but you had to go to the bosom of your creator. You live a beautiful life worthy of emulation. I am very proud of you, Grandma. I know you will also be proud of me if you can see me now.
45. Even till old age, I’ve always had something new to learn from you. You were my best friend and I wish you could stay with me a little longer. Keep resting in eternal glory, Grandma. I miss you so much.
46. Thank you Grandma for your contribution to the world to make the world a better place to live in. Your memory is blessed.
We hope you’ve found the most suitable sweet goodbye message to a Grandmother who passed away you can select from in this post. And we hope they make you feel better.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us and also share this post with those who might find it useful.