Birthday messages are one of the ways we convey or confess our love to either friends or family. On this special day, everyone feels loved and cared for. Among the people who deserve our birthday wishes are the women of God in our lives who have been an inspiration to us in many ways.
Celebrating people or your loved ones on their birthdays doesn’t just make them feel special, it makes them know how much they mean to you. The way we say Happy birthday woman of God has to be a little different or should I say spectacular simply because the person, in particular, is not an ordinary person. Honor should be given to whom it is due.
Women of God are to be celebrated, praised, and prayed for on their special days, yes they deserve all the love more especially because of the special role they play in our lives. Truly, they are spiritual but their spirituality does not make our prayers needless for them. This makes a happy birthday woman of God very essential for us as good followers.
Happy birthday woman of God would hit her differently when she sees it. Obviously, you must have been in the search for a happy birthday woman of God wishes and prayers, that is why you are on this page. I have been waiting to receive you and give you a wonderful happy birthday woman of God to wish your woman of God and pray for her. At your fingers’ tips are wonderful happy birthday wishes for a godly woman in your life.
Happy Birthday Religious Woman
A woman of God is not just anybody, she is a spiritual person. there are several ways with which you can make her feel like the spiritual person that she is. A religious woman in this context does not just mean somebody who attends a religious center but somebody who represents God in your life and has an oversight over you. This makes a happy birthday religious woman your yearly duty.
How best can you appreciate God’s authority over your life in the figure of a woman if not through saying happy birthday woman of God on her special day like this? It’s good to seize the opportunity to express our gratitude to them for all they have done for us and also give thanks to God on their behalves.
1. On this special day, I want you to know that you are not just an ordinary woman, your spiritual position is a blessing not just to me but to the world at large. Thank you for yielding to Abba. I celebrate you ma.
2. Having you is one of the greatest gifts I received from God. Happy birthday Woman of God, you are loved and celebrated. Have a blast today, I celebrate you, ma!
3. Seeing how well you are committed to the things of God makes me want to draw closer to Him, I love how you love God. Happy Birthday Great woman. Rejoice evermore!
4. When the ways of a man please the Lord He makes his enemies be at peace with him. Therefore, don’t fret Mama, your enemies are under your feet. Amen.
5. Opportunities like this do not come in handy so now that I have the opportunity I want to tell you that, you are more than just a woman to me, you are a God’s representative. Have a great year!
6. Women are many but Women of God are few, you are one of the few who are touching lives greatly especially mine. Keep up with the Good work.
7. May the Goodness and Mercy of God never cease or depart from your life. Happy Birthday Woman of God, I celebrate you.
8. Like the horn of a Unicorn, may you be exalted and never be beneath. You soar in all spheres of your life. No boundary, No limit.
9. The oil of God upon your head will never dry and on all the days of your life, may God bless and keep you for greater usefulness.
10. May you continually be the apple of God’s eyes and may you always be loved by God! May you know the Lord more intimately. Happy birthday to you special woman of grace.
11. The Strength to continue this Journey in Christ, the Lord will give to you. You will finish strong by the mercy of the Lord.
12. Like the stars in the sky, like the sands in the sea so shall your blessings be. You will forever abound in the blessings of God. Happy birthday!
13. As beautiful as your personality is, so shall this day and every other year be beautiful for you woman of God.
14. You serve the highest God, every good thing that comes from Him shall be yours all the days of your life.
15. I am filled with utmost joy today because God has deemed it worthy to bring you into yet another new age of your life.
16. Today, I celebrate the life of not just an average person but someone who has taken it upon herself to exemplify what it means to lead a Godly life.
17. My dear Woman of God, I want to use this medium to say thank you for blazing the trail, thank you for showing us that serving God pays.
18. Longevity is a unique blessing that only the Lord can gift a man, and I am so happy that He has decided to extend this priceless blessing unto you. Joyous birthday woman of God.
19. Today, I celebrate the life of a woman whose faith no trial in life has been able to defeat. May God continually renew your strength for countless years to come!
20. May the Lord continue to be your shield and buckler and may His love be your refuge all the days of your life. Enjoy your big day, dearest Woman of God.
Related Search: birthday wishes for an impactful woman
Biblical Birthday Message
We can not do without the word of God as children of God. It is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. As children of God, using the word of God as our standard in all spheres of life is very important. One of the best ways to say happy birthday woman of God is by using biblical birthday message
Because of who we are and what we represent in the body of Christ, it is worthy for us to always live by the word of God. Sending a biblical or a Bible-backed message to a woman of God makes her never forget her identity in Christ. Here are powerful biblical birthday messages to say happy birthday woman of God.
21. “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom” ( Psalms 90:12). The wisdom to number your day shall be given to you by God and you shall excel and fulfill God’s purpose over your life. Happy birthday, dear woman of God.
22. “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled” (Matthew 5:6). As you hunger and thirst for Righteousness may you always be satisfied.
23. “This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it” ( Psalms 118:24). The Lord that has made you see this day shall be with you till the end of times and many more years shall be celebrated by you in the land of the living.
24. “Thou crownest the year with thy goodness, and thy paths drop fatness” (Psalms 65:11). Your life shall be filled with an overflow of God’s Goodness and greatness shall never depart from you.
25. “With long life, I will satisfy him and show him my salvation” (Psalm 91:16). The Lord shall satisfy you with long life and prosperity. You shall not die prematurely.
26. “This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it” ( Psalms 118:24). The Lord that has made you see this day shall be with you all the days of your life and more years shall be celebrated by you in the land of the living.
27. “The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face towards you and give you peace” (Numbers 6:24-26). Amen!
28. “For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased” ( Proverbs 9:11). By the Lord, Almighty, may your days be prolonged.
29. “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do” ( Ephesians 2:10). You are a product of God’s hands, may you never lose your wonder. Happy Birthday!
30. “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith” (2 Timothy 5:7). May you keep the faith till the end of time in the name of Jesus.
31. “When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up, and he shall save the humble person” (Job 22:29). May you never experience a casting down all the days of your life.
32. “And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee” (Exodus 23:25). May this be your portion every day of your life.
33. “But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear” ( Matthew 13:16). You are sensitive in the things of God therefore, you are blessed.
34. “And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee” (Deuteronomy 7:15). The sickness of the Egyptians shall never be your portion.
35. “He will cover you with his wings; you will be safe in his care; his faithfulness will protect and defend you” (Psalms 91:4). May God Almighty continually be your defender.
36. “God will put his angels in charge of you to protect you wherever you go. They will hold you up with their hands to keep you from hurting your feet on the stones” (Psalms 91:11-12). In your coming in and going out, may you never dash your feet against the stone.
37. “The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance” (Psalms 16:6). May this be your portion continually for the rest of your days.
38. “Blessed are you amongst women and blessed be the fruit of your womb” (luke 1:42). May this word find expression in you and your offspring.
39. “Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion” (Isaiah 8:18). Upon this earth, you and your children shall be great upon the earth.
40. “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:6). May the author and finisher of your faith perform the good work in you till the very end.
Happy Birthday to the Most Amazing Woman
A special and amazing woman deserves special and amazing birthday wishes. It is needful to tell her how amazing she is as a woman. Her birthday is one of the most beautiful ways to make her feel very special. It makes anyone and everyone who gets the message feel loved and appreciated. Messages to say happy birthday to the most amazing woman makes her serve you more in amazing ways
Since birthdays do not come often, so when it comes it is needful to make it worthwhile for them. Below I shared with you some of the messages with which you can say happy birthday woman of God in a wonderful way.
41. You are such an important person to me, knowing you, is a huge blessing to my existence. I pray you do not lose your relevance.
42. Today marks the birthday of the loveliest, kindest, and most wonderful woman I know! Happy birthday to you!
43. Today is your special day and I pray that it is none of your best, yet, my dear woman of God, I’m sending you all best wishes today! Happy birthday! The best is yet to come.
44. For someone who enriches my life and the life of many others, wishing you a wonderful birthday celebration. May you never lose your path by God’s mercy.
45. There are few women who are as inspirational as you are. I am sending lots of beautiful birthday’s wishes your way today my heroine.
46. Many happy returns of the day to a true guiding light. I would be forever grateful for your guidance and inspirational lessons.
47. You have contributed immensely to my spiritual journey. Keep being the amazing woman that you are.
48. Happy Birthday to an amazing woman who has a perfect blend of charisma and leadership. On this great day of yours, I honor and celebrate you.
49. You are such a phenomenal figure and I wish that you are blessed with many more years of doing what you do so wonderfully.
50. My deepest prayers and wishes on this special day. May you be blessed with good health,
happiness, and many more years of sharing your wisdom with others!
51. May your life read like a sermon that extols the abundance, health, and contentment that only a true child of God can get.
52. Happy Celebration Woman of God! May God continue to bless your life so that you can use that favor to remain a blessing to the lives of many others.
53. For being a great gift to the world, may the Lord ultimately gift you with eternal joy for your exemplary life.
54. May this increased age in your life be marked by improved levels of discipline to enable you to serve and please the Lord better.
55. As sleeping, eating and drinking is a normal part of your life, may amazing blessings of the heavens be just as much a normal part of your existence.
56. May heaven smile down on your life and continuously bless you with health and advancement.
57. I want to use this important day of your life to let you know how much I admire you for being a true believer. May the light of His countenance continue to shine on your life and bless you abundantly.
58. Your life is so exceptional that it’s worthy of having its book in the Bible. Happy birthday, Woman of God!
59. Your presence alone makes us all strive to be better Christians. Please accept these sincere happy birthday wishes from me.
60. To an amazing woman of God; Celebrate your big day, knowing that there’s no device the wicked one can concoct that will ever make our Heavenly father abandon you or relinquish His amazing love for you. Have a great celebration!
Helpful Resource: Funny quotes to celebrate a birthday
Birthday Greetings for a Sister in Christ
There are several ways to greet a sister on her birthday but sending birthday greetings to a sister in Christ should be done exceptionally. Sisters in Christ are to be celebrated and appreciated not just because of who they are but because of what they represent or stand for. As you wish them a happy birthday, also pray for them effectively
Sisters in Christ are Good and a perfect gift from Abba. It’s however expedient that we make known their worth in Christ or as followers of Christ. Celebrate a sister in Christ with inspiring and heartfelt birthday greetings.
61. Hurray! It’s a new year for you. Divinely were you born on this day, I pray that you fulfill God’s divine purpose. May you have a fulfilled year ahead.
62. You are created as a sign and wonder and I pray that God will not stop to make wonders of you. Do have a wonderful birthday.
63. Happy birthday to you, sister! May you continually be a reflection of God’s grace, in all that you do, the grace of God shall find expression.
64. Birthdays are beautiful days. As you enter into a new year of your life, shouts of joy shall never depart from your abode. You shall be a symbol of happiness and joy to your world.
65. The glory of Christ shall illuminate you and make you shine brighter than the stars. Happy birthday!
66. I celebrate you sister on this special day of yours. You shall continually grow and bloom blossoms in bliss and joy.
67. As you clock another year, may you ride continually on eagles’ wings. May you always be above and never beneath in this new year, Soar!!!
68. Happy Celebration! have fun in Christ, sister, and continue to expand in the Grace of God. God’s grace is made available to you. Hence, may you never lack it.
69. Like the tree planted by the riverside, you shall flourish and bring forth fruit in due season. Happy Birthday!
70. Your ways are made straight before God and your new age is themed blissful and unto the perfect day, your path shines brighter. Have a Joyful year!
71. May God bless you, Now and always, In everything you do and in every little way. May you also know His love is all around in your coming and going, May His blessings abound.
72. Thank God for the amazing years you have had so far and I pray for even more happy, healthy, and fulfilling years to come.
73. On this very special day of yours, I pray that God gives you the desire of your heart and makes all your plans succeed.
74. Happy Birthday to you! May God continue to shower you with all the blessings you truly deserve!
75. Throughout every season, may God’s grace give you every possible reason to smile, to enjoy, and to celebrate.
76. I pray that God adorns your life with everlasting happiness, beautiful memories, great surprises, and countless successes! Happy Birthday.
77. May your relationship with God grow stronger than it was last year and may God shower you with His choicest blessings!
78. Wishing you another fabulous birthday full of His blessing. I pray that you always remember that only God gives true and genuine blessings. Enjoy your special day.
79. May everything you want, become yours and may only good things happen to you henceforth! Happy birthday, Sister.
80. I pray that the Lord bestows upon you all those great virtues and helps to make you an amazing human being. May He protect you from every bad situation. Many happy returns of the day!
Biblical Birthday Message for Daughter
Send daughters happy birthday blessings while praising God and also say a word of prayer for them to God. Biblical birthday message for daughter will always make them enjoy the fellowship of being a true daughter of the living God.
Sending biblical messages makes them always remember who they are in Christ. Extend to them the warmth of God’s love while praying for their better days spiritually. You can add verses from the Bible to make them feel special on their birthdays.
81. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:11). May God always hear you when you call him.
82. “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you” (Isaiah 46:4). May the Lord sustain you all the days of your life.
83. “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart” (Psalm 37:4). May He give you the desires of your heart, Happy Birthday!
84. “For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you” (Proverbs 9:11). As you enter a new year, may years of life be added to you.
85. “Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun” (Psalms 37: 4-6).
86. “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion for the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me” (Isaiah 49:15-16). May heaven remember you on this day and always.
87. “The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing” ( Zephaniah 3:17).
88. “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever”( Psalms 107:1). Birthday is a time to give thanks to God. As you give thanks to God, may you always have reasons to celebrate in the name of Jesus.
89. “Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD” (Proverbs 16:20). As you mark your new year, may the Lord open your ears to instructions and you shall be blessed, you know what to do when to do it , and how to do it. Happy Birthday!
90. “LORD is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalms 27:1). The Lord shall lighten your path and show you the way to go from now and forever.
91. “But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint” (Isaiah 40:31). May you never be weary and may your strength always be renewed.
92. “Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved” (Psalms 55:22) As you cast your cares on Him, may He take care of you.
93. “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31). May the Lord almighty be for you at all times.
94. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13). As a daughter of the living God, you have the strength you need to do all things.
95. “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me” (Psalms 23:4). May you always find comfort in Him.
96. “For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control” (2 Timothy 1:7). Because you are the daughter of the living God, His spirit shall never depart from you.
97. “The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him” ( Psalms 28:7). May you always have reasons to sing praises to the Lord.
98. “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them” (Ephesians 2:10). I pray that you always walk in the path which God Almighty has ordained for you.
99. I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you, and in you, all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”(Genesis 12:3). Because you are God’s child, this shall be your portion.
100. “May people serve you and nations bow down to you; Be master of your brothers, And may your mother’s sons bow down to you….” (Gen 27:9). Happy birthday daughter of the living God.
Happy Belated Birthday Woman of God
Most times, you feel very bad when you fail to wish the special people in our lives happy birthday but instead of letting the burden of missing a significant person’s birthday plague you or worrying yourself over the right words to say in response, free your mind by extending those late birthday greetings using these gracious happy belated birthday woman of God to extend your greetings.
It is better late than never. Your woman of God will always receive you no matter how late you wish her happy birthday woman of God. Celebrate her no matter how delayed it appears.
101. I thank Heaven for allowing me to send my wishes to you even though they’re late. May your path shine brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Happy Belated birthday, Woman of God!
102. Wishing you a fabulous belated birthday. My wishes might be late, but they come loaded with nothing but the deepest wishes and prayers. May happiness make its way into your heart and be your life companion forever.
103. Wishing you an awesome belated birthday, the woman of God. I missed this celebration but I hope I don’t miss the subsequent ones.
104. Happy belated birthday to a phenomenal person. Congratulations on a well-lived life. I celebrate you greatly.
105. A belated happy birthday to a woman of God. I hope that life always treats you well and gives you a reason to smile. My wish may be late, but they are true and they come straight from the bottom of my heart.
106. I’ll forever feel blessed to know a wonderful person like you woman of God. You are a great blessing to me and greater will you be in the name of Jesus.
107. Wishing a belated happy birthday to a special person in my life. Words can never express how sorry I am for committing the grave mistake of missing your birthday.
108. Sometimes, the hustles of life make us overlook the more important things. Wishing you all the glorious blessings of life, my woman of God.
109. I don’t want to burden you with excuses but just wanted to say that I consider you a blessing in my life.
110. You are such an instrumental pillar in my life and the life of many others, it is hard to believe that my wishes have been long-delayed. I am guilt-ridden. May you be blessed with blissful days ahead woman of God.
111. Every second of my life, I wish the very best for you. I can’t tell you how sorry I am for not remembering your Big Day. May all your dreams come to fruition much greater than you ever imagined. Belated happy birthday ma.
112. I feel so ashamed that I forgot the special day of a very special figure like you. I hope your birthday was as wonderful as your life is to me and everyone who knows you… May God overwhelm you with His unending blessings.
113. Though I forget to wish you on your birthday, I want to tell you that you are always there in my prayers. Happy Belated Birthday Woman of God, Hope you had a grand celebration?
114. I know this is coming quite late but it’s better late than never…Happy birthday Great Woman of God, have a great year!
115. The day of your birthday may have gone by, but the happiness that you are in this world will always stay. Belated happy birthday to you Woman of God…May you be blessed with a year filled with abundant blessings.
116. Blessed and joyous belated birthday to you, my woman of God. As you embrace another year of life and experience, may you keep soaring and excelling in all your endeavors!
117. Happy belated birthday. May all your dreams come true, and I hope you had a wonderful day filled with lots of happiness and laughter. May you have many more wonderful birthdays to come.
118. I feel compelled to say this, not sure why but you are a mighty woman of God. The Lord is pleased with you. He has to be; keep it up! Happy birthday, so sorry it’s coming late.
119. May our Lord continue to guide and direct your path, envelope your lovely family in His love, and pour His favor upon you always. Stay blessed and be strong. Happy belated birthday.
120. So sorry for the late birthday wish woman of God! However, I must say that you are such a strong person. I always admire how you consistently give the devil a hard time! No matter how things seem, you always find a way to see the good in the situation. You are a true inspiration to me and so many others.
121. Happy Belated Birthday woman of God! I pray that the Lord blesses you for being a blessing to us.
122. I apologize for wishing you a happy birthday this late but then I pray that the appreciation I feel and praises I express on your birthday become a norm in your life that inspires you to dedicate each day to the almighty God. I Love You!
123. In this new year of yours, you shall be wonderfully and marvelously helped by the Lord. Amen.
Helpful Resource: pray for your pastor and leader in a scriptural way
It is good to celebrate women of God in our lives on their special days such as birthdays. Even if you forget to do so, you can always send them belated messages to make them know that they are always appreciated, celebrated, and loved every other day of their lives. Happy birthday woman of God takes nothing from you but a text message.
I am of utmost assurance that you have found these amazing wishes and prayers helpful to appreciate the women of God in your life. You could also make your friends, family and loved ones appreciate the women of God in their by sharing these with them. LEAVE A COMMENT!