In the world today, each day comes with its peculiar challenge that may seek to make one turn back on God and question His faithfulness. When the days like these come, there is no need to panic. God has already declared His counsel concerning you in His words saying, I (God) will never leave you nor forsake you.
The best approach to the challenges of life is prayer. Prayer for the day for strength will fully equip you to handle any of the difficulties that come your way. Stick with God, He will carry you through. The kind of strength God offers to His children is efficient enough to make them endure the moment, overcome challenges, and end in joy.
God still gives strength to the weary. Knowing that He gives to those that are without might, you don’t need to fear or worry because He knows how to turn your challenges into your benefits. All you need to do is to stay connected with God and trust in His unlimited resources. Praying to God for Strength is proof that you trust in Him.
Prayer is the master key that no closed door can resist. It is the best way to draw energy from God for the activities of the day. Prayer helps you secure divine partnership and when God partners with you, you are sure to win always. There is no challenge that is higher than the power of prayers. God wants you to depend on Him and trust Him to guide and strengthen you because He has what it takes to give you victory.
Prayer shows that you are wholly dependent on Him. Wouldn’t you like to partner and hide under the shadow of this invincible God whose power cannot fail? He said to Joshua, “Have I not commanded you? be strong and courageous. do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go”. Plunge into these prayers as you drink from everlasting strength.
Helpful Resource: Quotes to strengthen your faith In Hard Times
Prayer for Strength for Someone Else
The most powerful and miraculous weapon an individual can use to tackle any challenge that comes their way is prayer. Prayer for strength for someone else who is sick or someone who needs our help serves a whole lot in their lives. What you need to do is to take time out and intercede for someone in your life who is so important to you.
When you pray, pray with faith. Without faith, your prayers cannot strike a chord in the heart of God. If you must see your desires come to pass over someone you are praying for, then it must be done in faith. The best gift you will ever give to somebody special in your life is the gift of prayers.
Pray the following prayer for the day for strength with all your heart and you will see your desires come to play out in the life of someone else. Hallelujah! Let us pray!
1. Dear Lord, I thank you because you always answer the prayer of your children who pray to you in faith. Thank you dear father for your ability to do exceeding abundantly above all our requests.
2. I pray for strength for those that are on the sick bed that you strengthen them in their weak state in the name of Jesus.
3. Dear Lord, You are the help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you Lord to turn this weakness of theirs into strength in the name of Jesus.
4. Dear Father, Cast away all the fear and doubt from their hearts by the power of your Holy Spirit.
5. Make your servant put his trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, as you promised to help him, oh Lord.
6. Oh Lord, let your daughter be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch from heaven. Amen.
7. Please restore your servant to full health, and make him enjoy soundness in their body in the name of Jesus.
8. The most merciful Father, I pray for the homeless and the destitute, the old and the sick, and those who have none to care for them that you strengthen them with your Love and compassion.
9. Dear Lord, I pray for those who are sick, suffering, and physically uncomfortable, Father, be their strength in this time of need in the name of Jesus.
10. I pray for as many people who are ill right now, father, heal them in Jesus’ name.
Helpful Topic: Effective Prayer Points that cannot fail
Prayer for Strength and Wisdom
There comes a time in life when we feel beaten down and confused about what to do, many will think God does not exist because they cannot discern the directions he takes and His standpoint about their situations. In such a time, Prayer for strength and wisdom is required to keep us through and make us triumphant.
To be strengthened means to be strong in the body, soul, and spirit. God is determined to give you strength and wisdom to travel through life as you depend on Him
11. Dear God, strengthen me when I am weak, let me experience your love when I feel forsaken, give me courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel unwise.
12. You are the leader of my life whom I faithfully follow, guide my steps, and endow me with your practical wisdom.
13. Oh Lord, let your mighty hand rest on me to empower me and fill me with the wisdom I require to make the right decisions in every area of my life.
14. As your word has said “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom” give me the grace to fear you and reverence your words as a source of wisdom for my life.
15. Dear Father, let your words be my guide and pathfinder for me in all my journey in life as I walk with you by faith.
Morning Prayer for Strength
16. Lord, Give me a heart of discernment to know when You are talking to me through someone else in every circumstance I have found myself.
17. Light my path to follow your words of wisdom, give me a quick discerning eyes to recognize the directions you take and where you are leading me. Amen.
18. Dear Lord, When you are my strength, I am strong; but when I rely on my strength, I am weak. Therefore, I return to you, O Lord, that I may never turn away again.
19. When nothing seems sure, give me the fortitude to trust you. When ideals fade, give me a clear vision. When I lost my way, be my guide oh Lord. Amen.
20. Lord Jesus, you’ve promised that you’re my wisdom. Let this promise be established in my life in the name of Jesus.
Short Prayer for Today
21. You’re my strength Lord Jesus, I receive enough grace and mercy from you to finish the race ahead of me in the name of Jesus.
22. Lord you said we should ask in your name and we shall receive, I receive the strength and wisdom from you in Jesus’ name
23. Lord Jesus grant me quick discernment to know the difference between your will and my will so that I can follow your ways in the name of Jesus.
24. My race will not stop halfway I declared that I shall finish well, everything it takes for me to finish well, I receive in the name of Jesus.
25. Lord Jesus it has been written that I’m more than a conqueror through you who strengthen me. I lay hold on the strength to fight through the battle of life in the name of Jesus.
26. Lord, before I was born, you knew me and breathed unto me the breath of life. I receive wisdom from above to carry out your will for my life and everything written concerning me. Amen.
27. You’re my strength and refuge, my stronghold and resting place in the time of trouble. Weakness is rebuked for my sake in the name of Jesus.
28. I declare I’m energized by the Spirit of Jesus, I shall win only, I shall not be conquered in the name of Jesus.
29. Every lesson you have ordained for me to learn through everything that comes my way, I decree that I will not miss it. Amen.
20. The power and wisdom to face trials, Lord Jesus come and bestow it upon me and give me the grace never to give up until I won the name of Jesus!
Helpful Topic: Praying according to the scriptures
Prayer for Strength At Work
21. Thank you JESUS for the strength you gave unto me to start today’s work I received the strength to finish well in Jesus’ name.
22. Lord, help me to accomplish the task ahead of me. Grant me speed so that I could travel on superhuman strength in the name of Jesus. Amen.
23. I receive your grace to finish strong, my energy shall not be abated, and I will wax strong until I have accomplished every task expected of me in Jesus’ name
24. Father, anoint me to complete this task speedily so that people may glorify your name in my life.
25. Lord, scatter every conspiracy of hell against this task ahead of me and let them not prevail against my soul. Amen.
26. I cast away every spirit of stagnation that tends to stagnate my progress and keep me in the same position.
27. Every spirit of sluggishness marshaled against me to make things happen slowly for me, I declare them destroyed in the name of Jesus.
28. Father, empower me to complete the task quickly so that I could move on to the next task expected of me.
29. Lord, let everything I do be acceptable and favorable in your sight in the name of Jesus. Amen.
30. Lord, I close every access Satan has to decelerate or stagnate this assignment in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayer to Overcome Challenges at Work
To overcome any challenges of life, your faith must be validated by your actions. Faith without action can not move any mountain. Prayer is the key that can make your faith strong to overcome any challenge you are faced with. There is no challenge faith-fire cannot dissolve. Prayer to overcome challenges strengthens faith and puts you on the winning edge.
The Bible says in 1 John 5:4, whatsoever is born of God, overcometh the world. The “world” literally means both the world system and the entire Universe and those that are operating under it. As a child of God, born again, nothing in this life is permitted to overcome you. You may be facing challenges right now but you can always overcome them.
31. Dear Jesus, I received the power to overcome any challenge coming my way as many times as they show up in the name of Jesus.
32. Strengthen me oh Lord to overcome the challenging situations each day brings my way in the name of Jesus. Amen.
33. Lord Jesus, fight my battle for me and give victory on every side in the name of Jesus.
34. I am unstoppable, I overcome every battle of life in the name of the Lord.
35. I reject every power of Satan over my life, I overcome them all through the power of the Spirit in the name of Jesus.
36. I overcome every fear and anxiety that seeks to overwhelm my soul with your power. Amen.
37. I released the power of God over my life to guide and protect me against dangers and hazards. Amen.
38. Oh Lord, I received grace to overcome the power of fear and replace it sound mind in the name of Jesus. Amen.
39. Father, give me the strength to bear the heavy burden life throws at me each day and surmount them. Amen.
40. I received faith to overcome the challenge of life and be victorious all my life. Amen.
A Prayer is frequently needed as much as we live. We can never outgrow the need for prayers in our lives no matter how successful or challenges-free we have become. Bible admonishes, “redeeming the time because the days are evil”. Prayer is a vital tool in the redemption of times. “My flesh and my heart fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever”. (Psalms 73:26).
Wouldn’t like to leave a comment behind for me? Kindly use the comment box. Share with family and friends.