Congratulations! I have completed another 365 days on earth! It is essential that on a day like this after greeting myself, I render a thank you birthday message to God family and friends for bringing me thus far, granting me the grace to be alive and the moral support I enjoy from family. On this page, you’ll find birthday thank you sayings and messages.
Often as humans, we easily take things for granted. It is profitable for you to know the power and importance of gratitude by giving thanks to God for another year. As you celebrate God for all things, you should also appreciate men for their impacts on your lives. Are you asking; How do you say thank you to friends and family for birthday wishes? How do you say thank you for birthday wishes and prayers? Don’t be bothered, answers are here!
Sending thank you birthday messages to God, family, and friends is necessary to show birthday appreciation to God and friends. God has sent the most incredible people to your life as friends and has placed them in strategic positions to be a source of joy and blessing to you all through your journey so far. These people ought to be appreciated.
- Thank God for Another Year Happy Birthday to Me
- Thanksgiving for Birthday Wishes
- Speech of Gratitude to God
- Thank You Message for Wishes, God Bless You
- Thank You Birthday Message to Family and Friends
- Birthday Thank You Message to God and Family
- Thanking God for Another Year of Life Quotes
- Thank You Message to God for My Birthday
- Thanking God for My Birthday
- Thank You God for Giving Me Another Year of Life
- Thank You Birthday Message to God Family and Friends Quotes
- Short Thank You Message for Birthday Wishes
- Thanking People for Birthday Wishes
Thank God for Another Year Happy Birthday to Me
It’s good and acceptable before God to seize this golden moment to express your endless gratitude to God for considering you worthy to be alive in sound health and great joy. Birthday appreciation to God and friends help you achieve this. You can make do with emotional thank you messages for birthday wishes to express your gratefulness to God and friends.
1. Lord, thank you so much for illuminating my life and giving me peace. I thank you for blessing me through the wonderful friends you have placed in my life. I will forever be grateful to you for the gift of men.
2. I am overwhelmed with the love I received today on my birthday. I am so grateful to God for keeping me and my friends for this long. Thank you for all your blessings in my life! Happy birthday to me
3. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say a big thank you to all my friends for making my day a memorable one, and of course God for making it possible.
4. Thank you God for a chance of another 365 days life cycle, I’m grateful to all my friends for being a part of it. May you be all be rewarded. Amen.
5. Deepest thanks to God, my colleagues, co-workers, and friends that celebrated me on my day. May God reward you all.
6. Lord, it is of your mercy and grace that I’m still alive to witness today, thank you for all that you have done for me.
7. Thank you God because it is only you who has made me have the breath to breathe this day. I will never be ungrateful to you for your wonderful work in my life.
8. Life is conceived and breathing is given only by you God, thank you because I have life and breath! It can only be by your doings.
9. On a day of celebration like this when one has been given grace by God to witness another birthday, my endless gratitude is to you the father of great mercy.
10. Thinking of how you have been bearing me through on your wings has been so amazing. I can’t thank you enough for this show of goodness and mercy towards me and all that I do.
Thanksgiving for Birthday Wishes
11. I have walked through waters and floods yet you have always been there to show me the way out of all the situations I have found myself in. Thank you for your uncommon favor in my life.
12. Who could have made a way where there is no possible way out if not God almighty who specializes in doing wonders without numbers? I’m deeply grateful for all your investments in my life.
13. Nothing could be worth using as an object of gratitude to God as the fruit of my lips, giving Him thanks without cessation. I say thank you dear Father for all you do for me.
14. I thank my earthly father and family for their care and loves but much more to my heavenly father, I say thank you for all you are to me.
15. Faithful and merciful God will you be called because of your benevolence and careful watch over my soul. Thank you, darling Jesus.
16. In hopeless situations, you have always given me hope, in time of difficulties, you have always been there for me. Only you can do this for me, Abba, Father.
17. I come in the multitude of your mercy to say thank you benevolent father for all you do. You’re worth to be glorified, Jesus.
18. The life that you have given me will be used for your Glory and praise in the land of the living. Nothing will take me away from you.
19. I know my times are in your hands and my future is secured with you. I leave everything in your hand, take over, my great God.
20. All honor, glory, blessings, and adoration are unto you the most merciful and gracious Father for all that you represent to me. Thank you, Jesus.
Speech of Gratitude to God
Life is not deserved, life is a gift and blessing from God. The one who has given you life as a blessing from Him deserves all the glory and praise. Speech of gratitude to God helps you express your heartfelt gratitude to the creator of all the ends of the earth.
Thank you birthday message to God, family, and friends does only excites God and your friends, it also helps them to do more for you and be more committed to the affairs of your life. If you are grateful, you will always get more.
21. Thank you God for giving me another day in the land of the living, another chance to grow and become better. I praise you for all you do for me.
22. Thank you, for being there for me all the while, and thank you for never leaving me alone and always loving me the way I am.
23. Thank You, God, for showering me with a beautiful life and blessings from your throne. I am forever grateful to you for this life. Thank God for everything in my life, your name is praised.
24. Thank you Dear God for making my life blissful and peaceful. I give you all the credits due to your name. Thank you for all the countless blessings you have given me all days of my life.
24. Saying thank you is little for all the joy and happiness you have given me along with my loved ones. But all I still can say is thank you, Lord, for my birthday.
25. I’m still alive today in sound health and perfect conditions. I’m forever blessed to have you as my loving Father. Thank you for another day of life and a beautiful experience.
26. Thank you, God, for always aiding me out and giving me the patience and wisdom to deal with everything that comes my way. I’m deeply grateful.
27. I appreciate you for giving me a life filled with blessings and amazing people, all your works are greatly endless. Thank you Jesus for my birthday.
28. The existence in this life has no meaning without you, God. I’m grateful for knowing you and knowing my purpose in you. Be praised forevermore.
29. Your excellence is great and it’s glaring all over me. I cherish this precious gift of your favor radiating all over my life.
30. Everything in my life is worth thanking you for. You’re the one who knows the best out of every situation and season. Be praised in the highest.
31. Keeping me alive has allowed me to be a better version of myself, great Father, thank you for all you’re doing for me.
32. I don’t deserve every blessing you’ve been bringing to my table each day of my life, your grace has counted me worthy. Thank you, dear God and Father.
33. Thank you for the privilege you have given me to be a partaker of all the blessings that are hidden in you. I’m grateful to you forever and ever.
34. It will take an eternity to talk of all the wondrous works that you have shown me and my family. I will keep talking of your goodness forever.
35. Thank you for giving me the strength to overpower the challenges that come my way and become a better person. Be praised in the highest.
36. Every second I have spent has been meaningfully spent because you have been my abiding shepherd in the days of confusion. Thank you, dear God.
37. Thank you for giving me the required knowledge and wisdom to lead my life in a perfect and enviable way. I’m grateful to you forever.
38. Thank you for all the good things that have been happening to me in my life, my business, and my family. May your goodness continue to happen to me.
39. You put a smile on my face, you put joy in my heart, you put money in my pocket, and peace in my home. Thank you, Father.
40. I have come to say thank you, my dear Father, I’m that little child you have helped to come this far in life. Thank you, my God, and my Father.
Related research: Celebrate an inspiring woman on her birthday
Thank You Message for Wishes, God Bless You
Make do with the word of thanks and prayers to say thank you birthday message to God family and friends. As people take out their time from their busy schedules to say happy birthday to you, it is also important you appreciate them for their best wishes. Here are birthday and appreciation prayers to my friends and appreciation for birthday wishes from friends and family.
Related resource: make him/her laugh on his birthday
41. Dear Lord and Father, I want to thank you for blessing me. Thank you for all you have done for me and may your name be praised forever.
42. I’m so grateful for all the wonderful things that have been taking place in my life and my business, all glory to you in the highest.
43. My lifetime wouldn’t be long enough to appreciate all your good works even if I have the opportunity to live for 120 years, I owe you thanksgiving always and forever. The Lord will bless every one of you too. Amen.
44. I thank you for the positive things that have happened to me and the seemingly negative challenges. Everything has always worked together for my good.
45. The opportunity God has given me to have the great company of men and women around me is highly appreciated and cherished. Thank you all for your lovely wishes!
46. My God and my Father, Thank you for my life on this earth, it has been a meaningful one so far. You’re the true meaning of my existence.
47. Dear Lord, words are not enough to express my thankfulness to you, your mighty arms have been my guide and protector over the years. Be praised forevermore, dear Father.
48. All glory all honor and all adoration belong to you in the highest my God and my Father. No one will ever take your glory over my life.
49. I will never stop thanking you for making me be a better person in this life, you have been faithful in your duties in my life. Be praised forevermore.
50. The happiness, joy, and the people I now have with me cannot be purchased by cash, I see them as precious gifts from you God almighty. Thank you everyone for the lovely birthday wishes, I’m grateful!
Related topic: wishing a loved one a happy birthday
Thank You Birthday Message to Family and Friends
51. I’m thankful to you my friends and loved ones for always being there for me during each moment of my life. Your support is noteworthy. I’m grateful to you all, thank you everyone for your warm wishes.
52. I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to celebrate me on my special day, thank God for your life and your show of love. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.
53. To my great family and friends, thank you for lavishing me with love and gifts. May the Lord replenish you always.
54. Your light has been a guide to my pathway, thank you for guiding me with all the required knowledge and wisdom to go the right way. Thanks for making my birthday so special my love
55. I thank God for the great favor and gifts that I have received from all of you, may the Lord replenish you and add more blessings to you.
Birthday Thank You Message to God and Family
56. Things have happened to me that I couldn’t comprehend but your God’s faithfulness and your individuals’ help have always borne me through every thin and thick. Thank you, everyone!
57. I have come before God in humility of heart to say thank you for the things around my life both the seen and the unseen, for the great family and friends He has given me. Dear family and friends, I pray that joy shall not depart from your life. Amen!
58. Who can love me like you, who can care about me like you? No one is due of praise and adoration like our great God. To you be all the glory and honor.
59. God is the best Father I could ever have, and you friends and family are the best gifts I could ever receive from Him. Thank you family and friends for staying true to me. I’m grateful!
60. To everyone who has been a blessing and support to my life over the past years, I’m deeply grateful for where I am now and where I will yet be. Thank you all for being a support system all the way!
Thanking God for Another Year of Life Quotes
Gratitude can never be too much, it should be a way of life for everyone who truly knows the wonders of God in their lives. We get happy when God blesses us but God gets excited when we bless Him in return through our thanksgiving.
Who else deserves our highest praise if not our God in the heavens who does all things according to the good pleasure of His will? His name is praised forevermore!
Related resource: appreciate God for a new beginning
61. I’m so excited and grateful for another year because it’s another chance to look back and be filled with gratitude unending. Thank you for another year of life.
62. This is another opportunity to say thank you to God and also make amendments to everything that I have not done well in the years past. I’m grateful for seeing this day.
63. Making the most of that which God has freely given is a strong reason to be grateful for. Such opportunity is not given to everyone. I’m grateful because He has counted me worthy.
64. Words cannot be articulate enough to properly express my gratitude for yet another year to make better choices. I know I will do well in this new year.
65. Years keep coming and going, yet you are unfading and unchanging. I’m fully grateful for this new year, happy birthday to me.
66. I appreciate you for the sound health and sound mind to journey this far in Life. You’re indeed a loving and worthy father.
67. Yes, there have been painful moments, Yes, there are having trying times but amidst all these, I have a chance to experience another year in this life.
68. You’re the true sense that makes life meaningful, without you, life wouldn’t make any sense at all. For making life meaningful, I’m grateful.
69. I do not deserve all the benefits you have loaded my life with, I’m grateful for the completion of another circle of 365 days.
Related resource: wish a friend birthday wishes in a funny way
70. This is a new year full of hope, better potential, great accomplishment, and the actualization of dreams. For all these, I’m grateful!
71. I thank you dear God for the grace to be able to successfully walk through this year and begin another one. Be praised forevermore.
72. Seeing a new day is worthy of celebration and gratitude, how much more a year. God, thank you for another year in this life.
73. My life is only worth it because I have been given as a gift by God. This gift of life is deeply appreciated, darling Father.
74. I can’t simply express sufficient thanksgiving to my father in heaven for the blessing of another year. All I want to say is thank you, Lord.
75. I live to give praise to your holy name in my lifetime. As long as I breathe, I will always worship you, dear great God.
76. I have reasons to be thankful for the uncommon privilege I have enjoyed in the past years of my life. I say thank you and I believe you for another.
77. It’s good we give thanks for all things, the blessings, health, and favors all around but most importantly, it’s good we give thanks for the gift of life.
78. The things I have been denied in the past year could be painful but yet I’m still grateful to God for making me see this life.
79. Waking up to see a new year today is amazing. I have looked forward to this day and here I have it in sound health and great joy. Thank you, great God.
80. I’m deeply indebted to express my thanks to you for all that I have and what’s coming on the way. Thank you, God, for the privilege of the new year.
Thank You Message to God for My Birthday
Make do with these messages to say thank you to God for your birthday.
81. Life is a precious gift and we need to be thankful to God for it in every way. I want to express my endless gratitude to you the father of light.
82. All my treasures and what I have laid up as wealth cannot be compared to the precious gifts of life I have received from you. Thank you for the grace for another life.
83. Of all that I have and all that I am, I’m sincerely and eternally grateful to you God. Thank you for this another precious year.
84. I may not have as much as I wanted but I’m grateful for the breath that I take without cost. Thank you for another year of my life.
85. Thank you for lightening my path and giving me directions in the time I seem confused. Glory be to you in the highest.
Thanking God for My Birthday
86. I’m grateful for your never-failing protection over my life and family. Only you can do this, dear God. It’s new a day and I rejoice in it.
87. You have been the one preserving me, my properties, my family, my business, and everything of importance to me. Thank you for another year of life given to me.
88. This is a completion of another new year entirely that only you can give. Great God and father, you’re worthy of all the praise in the highest. Amen.
89. Your sufficiency in my life has put me in a position where I have had more than enough. You’re indeed a faithful Father in every way.
90. Your love for me cannot be quantified. How intelligent could I be to be able to measure it? No way, I cannot. This is why I’m deeply grateful to you God.
91. You have taken away sorrow and anguish from my life, thank you for filling my life with joy unspeakable, full of glory.
92. There is nothing more amazing and exciting than having you almighty God as my standby all the times of my life. To you alone, I give all honor for taking me as I am.
93. I have learned never to take for granted the gift of life, the gift of love, the gift of sound health, and the gift of people. This is the reason I’m forever grateful to you, God almighty.
94. Life is precious and it is to be treasured. The privilege of being alive is great and exciting. It’s God who has made this a possibility. Thank you so much, dear God.
Thank You God for Giving Me Another Year of Life
95. This is a brand new year I have never been to before. This is the Lord’s doing and it’s marvelous in my sight. I rejoice in my God exceedingly.
96. Everything may not have been as planned out but at least I still got life, I still got the joy, I still got peace. All glory to you in the highest.
97. You have crowded my life with wonderful people that have made my life worth it. I give you thanks for the gift of men. Glory to you in the highest.
98. I will never be so obsessed with the future that I will not be grateful for the present moment. Only you deserve all the glory in my life
99. I thank you for every difficult time I have experienced, dear God. My eyes have been opened to see the lessons I have to learn from them. Thank you for teaching me wisdom through Life.
100. Thank you for yet another year, there is no way I could pay for all the benevolence in my life and all that concerns me. I’m grateful, Lord.
101. This is a new year the Lord has made, I have chosen to rejoice and enjoy every moment. I receive grace to make all the difference in this new season of my life.
102. Blessings embedded in this new year are all mine, I shall not miss any of them. I’m grateful for the better things that you have prepared for me.
103. I’m not here to ask for anything but to give you praise purely for what you have done in the past years. My heart is ever full of thanksgiving unto you my God.
104. I never would have made it without you. Thank you great God for yet another life in this flesh. I’m grateful, dear God.
105. I’m more than grateful to the father of mercies who glories and does all His works in mercy and truth. Be lifted high forevermore.
106. I count myself blessed and favored to have a father whose love and affection are this much on me. Thank you great and merciful God.
107. Everything about me, my past, my present, my future is in your hands, dear Jesus. Take charge and never let me down.
Thank You Birthday Message to God Family and Friends Quotes
108. A birthday comes but once a year. This celebration should be coupled with thoughtfulness and thankfulness. As we celebrate, we must meditate. This will help us prepare for years ahead of us.
109. Life is a precious gift and it must be appreciated as one. Gratitude is one of the secrets of longevity. Be grateful for where you are so that you can get to where you should be.
110. Praise the Lord, appreciate the people, and pray for your future. This is how to prepare for the new year you have been privileged to see. Have a wonderful celebration.
Short Thank You Message for Birthday Wishes
111. I’m grateful to God for everything He has done for me for keeping me alive safe in sound health and peace of mind.
112. I want to say a big thank you to all of you who have taken your time to celebrate with me. May you also be greatly celebrated.
113. I do not take your gifts and greeting for granted, you made my day colorful and beautiful. Thank you all!
114. The same way you have celebrated me is the same way you will be celebrated. Thank you so much everyone for your birthday wishes.
115. I couldn’t have known that I’m this loved by the best until today. You made a big deal out of my birthday celebration. Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes.
Thank God for Another Year Happy Birthday to Me
116. I’m so grateful for all He has done for me, may His name be praised forevermore! I pray that I shall be blessed in all that I do in this new year.
117. The gift of life that has been given to me is never taken for granted. I’m grateful for this gift of love and mercy that God has shown me.
118. This is yet another wonderful year that I have been blessed to see. I’m grateful to God for this precious gift of life. Happy birthday to me!
119. I have been blessed by God with yet another year on earth, this is why I’m forever grateful to Him. May His name be forever praised in my Life.
120. What the Lord has done for me can only be done by Him. He has blessed me with great life and peace of mind. Thank you, Lord, for all the investment of your mercy in my life.
121. Good God, I’m here to give you praises and worship for all that you have done for me. To you alone be glorified forevermore. Amen.
Thanking People for Birthday Wishes
122. To the important people in my life, I’m sincerely grateful for your kind gestures. I appreciate you all for your wishes.
123. I know I’m highly favored being surrounded by wonderful people like you. I appreciate you and I will never take your kind gesture for granted.
124. Thank you everyone for accompanying me to this new season of my life, I’m deeply grateful for everything you put together to make my day beautiful.
125. You have always made my day lovely and good. Thank you for making my day a colorful one. I appreciate you all.
126. I pray that your pocket will be replenished, you will never run dry no matter what you have spent. Thank you so much, dear friends!
127. Thank you for the love and wonderful gifts sent to me on my birthday, may you all be rewarded in a greater measure.
128. I do appreciate everyone who celebrated me, you guys are simply the best.
129. You have made my day glorious and exciting, may glorious things never cease in your life.
130. I want to say a very big thank you to all of you for celebrating me today, may God bless you in all that you do.
I can see the excitement in your face saying thank you birthday message to God, family, and friends. This is indeed a new year for you because you’ve started it all in thanksgiving and great gratitude to God the giver of life. Make it your point of duty to always give thanks to God.
Share with family friends and Loved ones.