Birthday is a significant day in the life of every man. What a joy to remember the day that you were born into this world by a woman. When birthday approaches, there is eagerness in the mind of the celebrant waiting and hoping to be celebrated by friends and family.
Being celebrated by loved ones, family and friends are what makes the birthday celebration so exciting and desirable. The privilege of being celebrated shouldn’t be taken for granted. To show you do not take birthday wishes for granted, you must engage in birthday thanksgiving prayers to God, friends, and family.
God is to be thanked for granting you special grace and mercy for seeing another year alive and healthy. Offering thanksgiving birthday prayer to God is so crucial. When you sincerely appreciate the Lord for what He has done for you, you position yourself to be a recipient of another blessing. It’s important to possess the attitude of gratitude to the Lord for all He has done for you and what He will yet do.
As much you appreciate the Lord for keeping you alive in sound health, you should not despise men who took out their time to say happy birthday to you. Therefore, thanksgiving birthday prayers must be extended to your loved ones and family as well.
- Thanksgiving Birthday Prayer for Myself
- Birthday Thanks to God Almighty
- Thanking God for the Gift of Life on my Birthday
- Thanksgiving Birthday Prayer for a Friend
- Thanksgiving Prayer for a Birthday Celebration
- Thank You Lord Prayer for my Birthday
- Prayer Points for my Birthday
- Birthday Prayer for Myself in Advance
- Birthday Thank You Prayer
- Birthday Thankful to God
Thanksgiving Birthday Prayer for Myself
Do you need some prayer of thanksgiving to offer for yourself on your birthday? Here are powerful prayers of thanksgiving to pray for yourself which will put you in the position of receiving greater blessings from God in the coming years.
1. Great Father and good God, I’m here to rejoice exceedingly before you to thank you for giving me the privilege of life. Thank you, Lord, for this birthday.
2. I’m grateful for the good health and great joy you have blessed me with. This is nothing but a token of your mercy to me. Your name is glorified forevermore in my life.
3. This is yet another year and I’m indeed grateful to you merciful God for the gift of mercy that has taken me this far in the journey of life. Your name is exalted forevermore in all the earth.
4. You have made me to see your goodness in the land of the living. I do not deserve this, it’s your mercy that has made me worthy of your love. Thank you, great God!
5. This is another year of existence, I want to ask that you give me sufficient grace to be all that you’ve created me to be. My life will give expression to your praise forever.
6. I ask that you enable me to lead a meaningful and purposeful life so that my existence on earth will not be in vain in the name of Jesus. Amen.
7. You have made life so beautiful and to you I’m grateful. May you lighten my life up so that I can live a more meaningful life for the rest of my life.
8. Nothing makes a man joyful and fulfilled like being blessed in health and wealth. I ask that you will bless me bodily and financially in this new year.
9. You’re a Father of mercy who deals with His creation from the platform of mercy. May I enjoy your manifold mercy like never before in this new year in the name of Jesus.
10. I ask that you’ll release anointing for ease on me this year so that everything I lay my hands upon shall turn out to be prosperous. Amen.
Birthday Thanks to God Almighty
To further appreciate the Lord for the privilege of life in sound health and peace, pray these prayers with gratitude.
11. Great Father, I thank you for giving me an added year in peace of mind and a hopeful future. Your name is praised forever.
12. In every way, you’re a great and mighty God. Thank you for showing yourself mighty in my life. I’m thankful for your kindness towards me.
13. This is yet another added age to my life. It’s a beautiful thing to behold and the privilege of life is deeply appreciated.
14. Your endless favor is evident over my life. This is what only you God can do. I’m thankful for what you do in my life. I will give you thanks for the rest of my life.
15. Who else could have done this great thing for me if not you God almighty. I will never forget your wonderful works in my life.
16. It’s of your mercy shown to me that I’m not consumed. May your mercy never cease in my life and family in the name of Jesus.
17. I will forever be thankful to you because of your marvelous works in my life. I will proclaim this to the end of the earth. All people shall praise you in my life.
18. From the first day of my life till this time, I’m grateful to you, and my gratitude shall extend till the end of life.
19. There is no gift or sacrifice I could put together for you that will be worth your kindness and favor in my life. Only you can do this thing! And for all your wonderful works, I want to say thank you.
20. You’re indeed my Father, you’ve played the role of the Father over me from birth till this time. My life will be lived to express your glory world without end in the name of Jesus.
Thanking God for the Gift of Life on my Birthday
21. Thinking of how far you’ve brought me, I feel deeply indebted to be grateful to you forever. Thank you dear God and Father for standing by me in my time of need.
22. I’m the one you’ve shown unconditional love, I don’t deserve this. Thank you for showing me this love beyond my imagination.
23. You’ve kept me in my going out and coming. I cannot pay you for the service of protection you offer me daily.
24. My heart is glad because the Lord has done me great and mighty things. My being alive today is a practical demonstration of the greatness of God to me. Thank you, dear Lord!
25. You’ve made all things beautiful for me and in this, I rejoice greatly. Thank you dear Jesus for the show of your greatness in my life.
26. In those times that I have felt sick, thank you for healing me from all diseases. You’re indeed a great and mighty God. I’m grateful dear Lord.
27. Who is like you unto you among the gods. No father is like unto you. You’re loving and cheerful consistently. I’m grateful to you dear Father.
28. You rescued me from destruction even when I’m very careless. What a great God who watches over His own! May the proclamation of your goodness and mercy not cease in my mouth. Amen.
29. I’m grateful for the gift of angels who daily keep watch over me protecting me and shielding me from evil coming my way. I’m thankful to you God for my birthday!
30. This is yet another year granted to a vessel of mercy like me. I’m deeply grateful to you dear Lord. My appreciation to you is forever and ever. Amen.
Thanksgiving Birthday Prayer for a Friend
31. To my great friend, I’m grateful to God for adding another year to you. May the blessing of the Lord be more evident in your life in this new season of yours.
32. This is a new season which the Lord has made you see in the landing of the living, you should be excited about the day. Rejoice greatly! All things are made ready for you!
33. Being alive is a great privilege especially witnessing your birthday in sound health and peace of mind. Happy birthday to you, great friend!
34. The Lord has brought you this far and He will yet take you further. Rejoice in the Lord and enjoy the goodness of the Lord.
35. You have lived a meaningful life so far and I’m persuaded that you’ll yet live another meaningful life in this new year of yours. Happy birthday to you!
36. Your being alive has been a blessing to many people including me. May your life continue to be a blessing in Jesus’ name. Amen.
37. You’re my friend and I treasure my relationship with you. May you live peacefully for the rest of your life so that the purpose of our friendship can be fulfilled. Happy birthday!
38. This is a new day and I can tell you, your best is yet to come. May the coming years be better than the previous ones in the name of Jesus. Amen.
39. The same way you’ve been a great blessing to me, may the blessing of the Lord not cease from your life. Amen.
40. The Lord has made this day beautiful for you and you should be excited about it. Give thanks to God and He will give you more joy. I wish you a gratitude-filled celebration.
Related topic: simple wishes for a birthday celebration
Thanksgiving Prayer for a Birthday Celebration
41. Lord I thank you for this birthday. It has marked a great deal for me, I have never been celebrated like this before. Thank you so much dear Lord God.
42. You’ve made my life beautiful and attractive, thank you for this precious gift of grace and mercy. Lord, I’m grateful.
43. I’m the works of your hands, you’ve made me in your image and likeness. I ask for the grace to represent you in all that I do in the name of Jesus.
44. My heart is full of joy and thanksgiving today because of the wonderful works you’ve wrought in my life. This is your doing and I’m grateful to you.
45. This is yet another privilege of life. I pray that you’ll strengthen me to walk in your ways and your status for the rest of my life. Amen.
46. May I flourish like a palm tree which fruits abide forever, my leaves shall not wither in the name of Jesus.
47. My life shall advance significantly this year like never before. I’m prosperous in all that I do by the empowerment of the grace of God.
48. May my life never go down, I shall not know a better yesterday. My today shall be better than yesterday in the name of Jesus.
49. My mouth shall speak of your wonderful works and I shall proclaim your excellency to the end of the earth. Amen.
50. This is a new year and I’m set for a new opportunity. Let the door of great and mighty things be opened unto me. Amen.
Thank You Lord Prayer for my Birthday
51. I thank you Lord for showing me new mercy every new morning. Your name is praised and highly exalted in my life.
52. You’ve been my healer in a time when no one else could heal me. Thank you for your mighty hands on me. Your name is praised forevermore.
53. You Lord have not allowed the counsel of the wicked ones to take force in my life. May your name be exalted forevermore.
54. You are a good God who has been showing me kindness and generosity in every way. Thank you for being a faithful Father.
55. I want to sincerely thank you for this precious gift of friends with which you’ve surrounded me. May you continue to keep us together.
56. Enemies have tried to exert themselves upon me but you’ve always frustrated their plans. Thank you, dear Lord for keeping a close watch over me.
57. I appreciate you for giving me friends with good hearts who have always been there to celebrate me in their presence and great gifts. Thank you, great Lord.
58. May you bless everyone who has been a blessing to me in one way or another in the course of my celebration. Happy birthday to me!
59. You’ve made me have reasons for joy and gladness. Thank you, Lord, for the manifestation of your greatness in my life.
60. May your goodness not depart from my life and my friends who have celebrated me today. Thank you, Lord, for this birthday celebration.
Related topic: birthday message to a spiritual leader
Prayer Points for my Birthday
61. I ask that you’ll cause lines to fall in pleasant places for me. I will prosper in all that I set my hands to do in the name of Jesus.
62. Great and glorious things shall be spoken of me in this new year and marvelous things shall not cease in my life.
63. You’ve brought beauty out of my ashes and caused light to shine out my darkness. May these wonderful works of yours continue in my life through your mercy. Amen.
64. This is yet another season made beautiful by your mighty hands. I shall not be disadvantaged in any area of my life.
65. I declare that I will walk in the path of advantage throughout my lifetime and I shall enjoy your great riches all my life. Amen.
66. As my age advances so shall my strength be. The number of my days will you will fulfill in the name of Jesus. Amen.
67. May your great goodness and endless mercy accompany me all the days of my life and I shall leave to testify of your goodness in the ears of every creation.
68. This life that you have given me shall be used to extend your glorious goodness to every creation.
69. Your blessings shall be evident in me like never before and I will advance in your riches both now and in the time to come.
70. This is my new year. Everything shall be made for me by your great mercy. It’s a happy day for me and in this, I rejoice!
Related topic: birthday message to a woman of God
Birthday Prayer for Myself in Advance
71. Dear Lord, I thank you because I see my birthday approaching. Thank you because you’ll make me see it in joy and sound health. I’m thankful to you for this.
72. As I see my day of joy approach, my heart is glad and full of joy because the great God has done me great things.
73. My joy shall not cease, I shall abound in joy and thanksgiving as my birthday approaches in the name of Jesus.
74. This new year shall be the best year I have ever lived. The goodness of the Lord shall be broadly pronounced.
75. You’re a good God who has good things in store for your own. Lord I’m your own, let me not be ashamed of my hope in you.
76. Who is like unto you oh God who has made barren woman break forth into joy and thanksgiving? Thank you for filling my life with joy.
78. May laughter never cease in my life and my abode in the name of Jesus. Everyone shall celebrate with me. Amen.
79. I’m grateful for last year’s celebration dear God, this is another one coming up. May this celebration be an unforgettable one. Amen.
80. This is you and only you can do these things, my God. There is none like you in all the earth. Do uncommon works in my life as my birthday is on the way in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Related topic: funny birthday quotes
Birthday Thank You Prayer
81. For everyone who has celebrated me today in this great way, the blessing of the Lord shall not depart from your life. Amen.
82. The same way you’ve celebrated me, you shall also be celebrated by everyone around too because the Lord would have done great things in your life.
83. You’ve added color and great beauty to my celebration. May the Lord add beauty to your life in the name of Jesus. Amen.
84. Thank you for all the prayers and gifts you’ve given to me on my birthday celebration. The Lord shall replenish your barns.
85. Indeed, the gift of friends is great, no man can do without it. Thank you for standing by me to celebrate me.
86. Life is so pleasant for me and it’s worth celebrating because I have you as a friend in my life. The same way you’ve stood by me, may the Lord stand by you too in all your ways and all that you do.
87. Thank you for all your wonderful prayers and great wishes. The Lord grant you the same. Amen.
88. I’m so glad and blessed because I have you in the boat of my life. What a great friend you are! Thank you for the birthday prayers.
89. This is a new day, a new season, and a glorious end. Thank you for being part of it. I appreciate you for celebrating me.
90. The wonderful works of the Lord shall not cease from your life. You shall have reasons to be celebrated by all men in the name of Jesus.
Related topic: hilarious wishes for best friend
Birthday Thankful to God
91. Thanks to God for my birthday, I rejoice in you the Lord exceedingly. Thank you for your provisions in the passing years. Your name is praised forever. Amen.
92. You’ve given me reasons to rejoice and celebrate today, I’m thankful to you for making such a beautiful day a possibility for me.
93. Thank you for giving me great reasons to say congratulations to me. Things of congratulations shall not cease in my life in the name of Jesus.
94. For me and my household, I want to say thank you. You’ve established me in this family. May your name remain magnified in our lives. Amen.
95. Thank you because you’ve never suffered me to experience wants and lack and I thank you because they shall be far from my life.
96. I celebrate your majesty for the preservation of my soul in the past years, I thank you in advance because you’ll yet preserve me.
97. Father I thank you for this new experience, I know that I shall enjoy this year in riches and peace of mind in the name of Jesus. Amen.
98. Right company is the strength of destiny. Thank you for flocking my life with the right people. May you increase them in their great numbers.
99. You have been the supporter and the backbones of my life. I ask that you’ll continue this indispensable purpose in my life. Amen.
100. Thank you Lord for enveloping my life with a divine presence that has shielded me from the onslaught of the wicked ones. Your name is praised forevermore. Amen.
101. I’m persuaded that my thanksgiving is highly acceptable to you. In the name of Jesus, I give you thanks. Amen.
Share with family and friends.