101 Strong and Beautiful Confident Woman Quotes to Inspire All Women
One of the most remarkable qualities that are admirable in women that make them beautiful indeed is confidence. Your admiration for a woman’s confidence can be best expressed through beautiful confident woman quotes. A confident woman is always ready to face any situation with confidence for the good of others. Every good virtue deserves to be celebrated!
These quotes are not meant to be mere flattering or sweet talks. They are heartfelt words spoken out of the deep study and sincere admiration for every good quality found in a woman. Praising a woman will not only make her feel appreciated and inspire her to do more but also motivate growing girls and ladies to become responsible, courageous, kind, and courteous.
Women are specially and uniquely designed by God. They are beautiful inside out! You may well describe them as emotional but never forget also that they could turn out to be the strongest and the most confident. What you call weakness in them is the special strength God has deposited in them. There is so much courage in women who do not find expression through fighting and trouble-making. Women are strong and deserve some wonderful admiration.
These quotes are words of encouragement, acknowledgment, and appreciation for women and the roles they play in our homes and societies. Women’s roles and impacts in our homes and societies cannot be over-emphasized. They are the forces that keep many things going! Every woman is strong and beautiful and simply perfect in her own way.
Strong and Beautiful Woman Quotes
Real beauty is a thing of the heart. The real beauty of a woman is the virtues and characteristics that she possesses. These will radiate to her outer being and make her a beautiful personality indeed. Strong and beautiful woman quotes express the indispensability of love, kindness, courage, and other virtues that are packed up in every woman. Women are simply indispensable.
Have you ever wondered if there is a way to inspire women and acknowledge all they do? Have you been looking for a way to do so? Then, you are on the right page! Strong and beautiful woman quotes will not only please any woman but also set her on her feet to do better. ‘Open rebuke’, the Bible says, ‘ is better than secret love’. Express your admiration for the kindness, uniqueness, and courage of women.
1. Show the world who you are. You are an admirable personality for your confidence and virtues. Keep changing the world!
2. You are girded with strength and this makes you more than beautiful. The world needs you to make a difference in it!
3. Your tears are an expression of your strength and your smiles are indicators of peace. He who has you has something priceless.
4. A beautiful woman is a pleasure to the eyes, a strong woman diffuses strength wherever she goes, and a confident woman is worth having by one’s side.
5. Beauty fades like the flowers of the field. But, a woman of virtue is forever beautiful.
6. The children of a confident woman are blessed because they learn of her and grow up to become confident themselves.
7. A beautiful woman is in control of situations around her. A confident woman is not scared of being who she is because she has a very remarkable personality.
8. Comparing yourself with others does not make you become like them. Originality is the power of a beautiful, strong, and confident woman.
9. A woman who is in control of herself is in control of every factor around her. Nothing shall make her afraid.
10. A heart of love, hands that care, and a mouth that comforts and encourages belong to a strong and beautiful woman.
Being Woman Quotes
11. The strength of a beautiful woman is not always in her words but in patience, and the right actions.
12. You are always supported if your beauty is not just in the face but in the heart. The real beauty of the heart.
13. Beauty changes with time, but, no change will ever sweep away the beauty of a strong and confident woman.
14. A strong and beautiful woman has something to offer beyond her body. She has ideas, skills, virtues, and very many special qualities.
15. If your look is the only reason you think you are beautiful, you need to check if you are really beautiful.
16. Strength, courage, patience, love, generosity, wisdom, prudence. A strong and confident woman possesses all these.
17. Women are not hard to find, but, a strong and confident woman, filled with virtues and uniqueness is hard to come by.
18. Of all women, the one deserving the most honor is the one who can lovingly and firmly bring every situation around her under her control.
19. Every woman is expected to earn her husband’s respect, but, a strong and confident woman earns every man’s respect.
20. Every woman deserves to be loved, but a strong and beautiful woman deserves to be pampered and cherished every day.
I’m A Strong Woman Quotes
One of the ways to live happily is by honest self-appraisal. Every woman knows she is a storehouse of unique strength and abilities. Why not affirm this and make yourself proud? I’m a strong woman quotes are a simple way of telling yourself how strong and important you are. The first fan of yours is you! If you do not appreciate yourself, it will be hard for anybody else to.
21. I do the needful and leave the unnecessary. I’m a strong woman beautiful and confident in my ability!
22. It is my responsibility to raise people who will lead generations to come. I feel blessed to be trusted with such responsibility.
23. Love fills my heart, and compassion moves me to do good. I am not heartless, and this is my strength!
24. Every day, my heart is filled with so much gratitude. I am glad to be a woman, a strong one at that!
25. Crying is not a sign of weakness. When I cry, my pains go with my tears. A cry is an expression of my feelings
26. I am always conscious of the fact that I am strong, so, I strive to remain who I am. Nothing will ever be strong enough to break me down.
27. Real strength is in wisdom. I am a wise woman. I invest a lot in myself to acquire wisdom.
28. I do not need anybody’s validation. I embrace what is right and shun what is wrong.
29. The fear of God is in my heart. Therefore, I am stronger than my peers!
30. Only God loves me more than I love myself. I love myself so much that I can not but walk with confidence!
Becoming a Strong Woman Quotes
31. Hello! I am a woman and I love being called a woman!
32. My walk shows how majestic I am. And my being majestic doesn’t hinder my being strong.
33. It’s okay for you to compliment me and it’s okay to criticize me. Only know that whether you compliment or criticize me, I bring out the beauty in both.
34. I am a strong woman. I forgive, forget, love, inspire, and encourage. But, I never give up!
35. People do wonder why I am this strong. That is simply how I am wired!
36. Loving others is not an issue for me. You only have power over the people you sincerely love and show your love to.
37. I am not afraid of failure. When I fall, a stronger me rises.
38. I know my self-worth. I beg no one to love me and I know that nothing is too good for me.
39. I do not sit around idle, nor do I work during playtime. I know what to do and when to do it.
40. Speaking the truth is one of my values. I will not refuse to tell you the truth because I love you.
Words of Wisdom for Women
We get wiser when we seek more wisdom. No one knows it all and everyone keeps learning every day. Words of wisdom for women are simply meant either to educate women on important things they did not know or to remind them of known truths so that they may be established. The secret of every storehouse that doesn’t run down is re-stocking. Likewise, every woman that wants to grow in wisdom must not be far from fountains of wisdom.
Whether you are in a situation where you are hungry for wisdom or you want to reevaluate yourself or you are facing challenges and you need words to lift your spirit, you can always pick up your device and search for these quotes. Quotes are a beautiful way of appreciating, as well as evaluating yourself. Check these words of wisdom for women out.
41. The difference between a woman and a strong woman is not the absence of fear, it is the ability to overcome fears.
42. In this world, you will find a lot of people. Let none of them define you. You define yourself to the world by your values and principles.
43. Why you do your things matters a lot. Do you do them because they are right or because society expects them from you?
44. Let it never be heard that you are doing anything shabbily. You must put your best in whatever you do.
45. Your look is not all that there is about you. There is so much potential in you. So, strive to make your potential become a reality.
46. No one becomes great by hoping for it or by wishing it happens, but by working for it.
47. True living is being you, not being someone else.
48. Stand for whatever you believe even if you have to stand alone. That makes you a notable woman.
49. Accepting correction humbly earns you more respect. Don’t spurn correction.
50. Others should be able to open up to you. That’s a good thing for a woman to possess.
Message to a Strong Woman
51. Don’t try to please everyone. Know that you can’t get everyone to like you.
52. Never try to be good enough. Be who you are and strive to be a better you.
53. The truth is very comparable to bitter leaf. It’s bitter at first, but when wisely considered and followed, it’s sweet. Speak the truth and accept the truth.
54. A way of staying young is being a learner. You are never out of date when you learn always.
55. Taking no risk is riskier than taking one boldly. Keep a winning mindset and you will win ultimately.
56. Do not run away from reality. Face it and overcome what has to be overcome!
57. Don’t be afraid of failure. Know that it’s just one of the instruments of success.
58. The world is as big as your eyes can see it. Your perspective matters.
59. Be a go-getter, let nothing ever stop you!
60. A wise woman protects her marriage like she would her newborn. She can’t let go of it!
Check it out: become independent financially as a woman
Female Power Quotes
Over the years, women have risen to very remarkable and notable positions than ever before. This is a result of the increased rate at which females are motivated and inspired about their abilities. Young girls, who grow to become women, have been made to realize how powerful and important they are. Female power quotes have also contributed to this.
Women no longer want to believe that there is anything a man can do that they can’t do as well. These kinds of quotes are mostly written by women and men who know the value of women and the great roles they play in our societies. It takes inner strength and great courage for women to rise above their struggles and attain remarkable positions in different spheres of life. These quotes will inspire any woman!
61. Always remember that the most, special being on earth is you!
62. I have a voice, and when I speak, I speak to defend the rights of others.
63. I never wish I was born a man. I challenge men and set them on their toes!
64. Wherever sensible decisions are being made, it should be counted as a great privilege to have women in those places.
65. You have every right to be who you want to be. Do not let barbaric beliefs or society or anyone choose who you should be for yourself.
66. There is no limit to your abilities. You, yes, you can change the world. Life may not always be favorable but the attitude of the winner will give an edge.
67. A woman’s actions, voice, and emotions are all-powerful instruments for changing the world.
68. The reason many women are still being looked down on is that they still believe they are inferior to men. No man is superior to a woman!
69. Women’s voices are not to be ignored or overlooked. Every contribution they have will make some difference.
70. You deserve some pampering and care and attention. You are human, not a bag or a shoe that can be thrown around the corner.
Being a Woman Quotes Inspirational
71. You begin to have some people respect you when you let them know who you are – a leader, a heroine!
72. A woman has always been needed in bringing forth life. She needs to enjoy life as well!
73. Whatever you think you deserve, speak it out. No one will know what you want unless you let them know it.
74. You are the first human before being a woman. Do not let your gender limit you.
75. Gender is but a slight difference between God’s creations. It is not a sign of inferiority or superiority.
76. A woman is just as free as any of God’s other creatures, free from bondage and restrictions, and entanglements. Free-will exists!
77. A woman is not just one who knows the right thing to do. She doesn’t do anything to please anyone. A woman is someone who knows what is right and does what is right, even when it pleases no one.
78. You are not just a cook or a housewife as a woman. You are a destiny molder, a shaper of lives, an advisor, an indispensable necessity!
79. Realizing how important she is will make every woman rise from the pit of self-pity and inferiority complex.
80. A woman could be as gentle as a dove or as dangerous as a serpent. She only reveals to you the part of her that you seek to see.
Inspirational Quotes For Female Leaders
The rate at which women continue to rise to positions of leadership is very amazing. Women now establish and head many notable organizations, fight for human rights, and lead nations, even to very high heights. They shine so brightly that one can not but notice them. On this page, you’ll find some inspirational quotes for female leaders.
Leadership is not gender-based, and this has been proven by many women who have fearlessly risen to positions of leadership. Leadership is meant for strong people who can lead themselves first before others. Women have proven themselves qualified for this as well. Beautiful and strong woman quotes are a way of celebrating women of great exploits. Take a look at these inspirational quotes for female leaders.
81. A leader can first lead herself before seeking to lead others.
82. Being a leader is proof that I am not lazy. I carry my burdens and help others with theirs.
83. Fearlessness and confidence are what make a leader.
84. Though she is greatly criticized, a leader stands for her convictions and never allows them to be overthrown.
85. A leader is not afraid of failing. She knows that failure is part of her success story.
86. Actions that produce the best results are not usually convenient. Throw your comfort away and catch it again when the results begin to manifest.
87. Do not agree to do what is wrong because people are asking you to. The same people that ask you to do wrong will criticize you when the consequences begin to show up.
88. Leadership is not an easy task. Only an excellent leader will have followers who can defend her even in her absence.
89. Friendliness, courage, and generosity – these are attributes that a good leader must possess. But, above all, she must have the determination to do what is right no matter how much pressure is mounted on her to discourage her.
90. A weak leader surrenders when situations seem difficult but to a strong leader, obstacles bow because she never gives up them.
Read also: How to manage anger in a relationship or marriage
Quotes About Being a Powerful Woman
91. Reach out to others, tell and show them how much you love them, but never neglect discipline.
92. The people you lead are as important as the position you occupy. You must listen to what your followers have to say. Their ideas are important.
93. A leader leads as well as serves. Being a leader is not the same as being better than others. It’s just a special privilege to conduct others.
94. The question is not ‘how much money have you made?’ It is ‘ how many lives have you transformed?’ In leadership, transforming lives is more important than acquiring wealth.
95. A good leader is not the one with the most followers, but one who is able to make leaders out of her followers. A good leader builds better, stronger, and more confident women who will lead their generations.
96. A leader is not an all-knowing creature. She knows what she knows and learns what she doesn’t know.
97. She is not afraid of making mistakes. She is a risk-taker. She is a leader!
98. Leadership is about knowing the people you are leading and helping them do what they ought to do.
99. Working alone is not an attribute of a leader. She sets goals and surrounds herself with relevant people for the achievement of the set goals.
100. A leader does not fight only for herself but for her team. The interest of her team is her interest.
101. A woman can be anything she dreams of if she really means it. All it will take is hard diligence even when it means discomfort.
Related search: celebrate an inspiring woman in your life on her birthday
That you are on this page shows how interested you are in matters regarding women. Kudos to everyone out there who respects women and values their great exploits! We know well that our world cannot survive without them. Shout out to all the strong and confident women out there! You are highly valued.
Has this article been helpful to you in any way? Kindly drop your comments below and share them with family and friends. Thanks for following through!