The wedding day is a special day for the newlyweds and it is essential to make it as memorable as possible. A simple thoughtful and heartfelt wedding wish can make the day even more memorable and leave the couple teary-eyed. On the other hand, a funny wedding greeting can bring a smile to their faces and make the day light-hearted.
Finding the right words to express your feelings on such a special day can be overwhelming, either as a parent, sibling, friend, or well-wisher and it is common to feel stuck. But settling for a generic congratulations quote is not the solution. The wedding day is the couple’s day, and it is important to make it as glorious as possible.
To help you in this regard, we have compiled a list of the best wedding wishes that you can write on the wedding card. These wedding wishes are a combination of thoughtful, heartfelt, and funny messages that will do justice to your feelings and make the couple’s day even more memorable. So, whether you want to express your love and support or just add a touch of humor, our lists of wedding card message examples have got you covered.
What To Write In A Wedding Card For A Friend
1. Congrats dear, cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness forever. You both deserve all the joy, blessings, and fruitfulness that come with this union. Enjoy your beautiful union!
2. I prayed and waited for this day for so long and now it’s finally here. May your love for each other continue to grow stronger with each passing day. Congratulations on your wedding day!
3. Wishing you an unbreakable love, a bond that lasts forever, and a life filled with endless joy. Happy marriage life my friend.
4. Your wedding day marks the start of a beautiful journey together. I pray every step you take is filled with love and happiness till the end of your life. Congratulations to you both.
5. May you always find comfort in each other’s arms and may your love story be one for the ages. Congratulations on your wedding day!
6. Your love is an inspiration to us all. May your marriage be blessed with joy, laughter, and endless love.
7. Wishing you a lifetime of bliss and a love that never fades. It’s a great beginning for you and it will yet be greater. Congratulations on your wedding day!
8. Your love is truly one of a kind, and I am honored to be a part of your special day. Wishing you all the love and happiness in the world.
9. May your wedding day be the start of an amazing journey filled with love, laughter, and endless happiness. Congratulation. It was a beautiful wedding ceremony.
10. Wishing you both a lifetime of lovely adventures. Your marriage shall be everything you ever dreamed of, and imagined. Congratulations beautiful people. Have a sweet union!
Non Cheesy Wedding Card Messages
11. Congratulations beautiful people. May you have a little beautiful world of yours in this big world that is full of love, joy, and trust! Best wishes to both of you at your wedding!
12. Simply amazing how time flies, you’re a big girl now my friend! I’m so happy for you that you’ve found the special one with whom you’d now complete your family! Beautiful things await you on this new adventure. Ride on the bride. Ride on and enjoy your amazing union.
13. Many marriages and homes are failing but I am confident your marriage will be the successful one as your ever-growing love blooms with trust and joy! Congratulations on the two special persons of this evening.
14. I am an overjoyed witness to this day. From my heart, I’m sending my best wishes to both of you. May your life witness the nicest moments of life and you have a wonderful little world your own together! Amen.
15. There is so much I want to say but let me start with a prayer, May this special day of yours turn into the exact scenario that you’ve always dreamed of about your wedding with nothing missing and nothing lacking.
16. I see love has found you, or is it you that found love? Either way, I’m happy for you. Wishing you both a lifetime of love, peace, and happiness on your wedding day and beyond.
17. May the special love you share this day continue to grow stronger each day, and may your wedding day mark the start of an incredible journey together that will bring you so much joy and fulfillment. Congratulation.
18. As we celebrate with you today, I pray your love story is as beautiful and inspiring as the two of you are. Congratulations on your wedding day and cheers to a happy ever after.
19. It goes without saying, that your marriage is a union of two hearts and two souls, full of love, joy, and companionship. You were made for each other and I have no doubt your home will be filled with love and laughter perpetually.
20. Even as your love has blossomed into marriage, I know your marriage will hereafter blossom into a beautiful journey filled with love, understanding, and mutual support. Congratulations on your wedding day!
Related topic: Wishes for the newlywed
What To Write In A Wedding Card When Giving Money
21. Wishing you both a lifetime of love, happiness, and prosperity as you embark on this amazing project of building a home together. Enjoy this small token of our love and appreciation.
22. Congratulations on a glorious wedding. I pray your life together is filled with love, laughter, and financial stability. Please accept this token as a seed of support. Love and rejoice with you.
23. Somewhere I read that the most important gift for the newlywed is a cash gift, if that’s true then may this cash gift help make your dreams come true and bring a little extra joy to your life. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.
24. It’s tough starting a new home, nothing can prepare you for the mental and financial battles but with this cash gift I am wishing you a lifetime of financial stability and prosperity. May this gift help make your future a little brighter.
25. Please accept this token of love from me. I pray it brings you one step closer to all the dreams you have for your future together. Congratulations on your wedding day!
26. Wishing you both a lifetime of love, laughter, and financial abundance. Enjoy this small token of our love and appreciation.
27. There are no words to express how happy and proud I am of you right now. Congratulations on your wedding day! May this cash gift help make your lives a little easier and bring you closer to all your financial goals. Amen
28. Against all odds, you fought and prevailed. I salute your faith and courage. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness, love, and financial stability. May this little token of mine bring a little extra joy to your lives.
29. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding ceremony! Now the real work of building your home begins. May this cash gift bring a little extra security and peace of mind to your future together.
30. I rejoice with you my friend, even as I pray that God will continually supply you with the wisdom and resources you need to build a successful home. On my part please kindly accept this token of love and support. Congratulation once again and good luck.
Related topic: happy married life wishes
What To Write In A Wedding Card From Bridesmaid
31. I know how you’ve prayed and waited for this day to come. Congratulations on your new chapter in life! May your love for each other always remain strong.
32. It’s an honor to be a part of your story. Wishing you both all the happiness your hearts could ever conjure in your marriage. Congratulations to the happy couple!
33. You’ve come together in a union, joined by a pledge, and united in love; now may your marriage be filled with light, fun, and joy. Congratulations lovely people.
34. I see it, and the whole world sees it too, you are the perfect match; absolutely made for each other. I pray for a happy future for you both. My heart gives out a cheer to your union.
35. Here is to all your dreams like this one coming true. May your love for each other grow with each passing day and bind you together in this new chapter of your lives forever and ever.
36. My heart swells with joy and pride. Here is me saying a big congratulations to the bride and groom! May you enjoy honor, prosperity, and happiness throughout your lives together. Amen.
37. I have told you before but on this special day, I will say it again, you are so beautiful and inspiring. I look at you and I see a shining example of a virtuous woman. Your home is surely blessed to have you as a mother and a wife. Congratulations my friend.
38. Life is wonderful and simply amazing when you’re with someone you love. I’m full of happiness for you and know you’re in bliss. I pray you never experience a dull moment in your life.
39. Knowing the kind of person you are, I am persuaded your marriage will be filled with love, humor, understanding, and joy. Congratulations and may your happiness last forever.
40. May your love shine brightly like the moon in the night, and like the sun in the day Wishing you heart-filled joy in your marriage. Marriage is an adventure that endures until the end of time. Wishing you all the best on your special day.
Related topic: marriage greetings and blessings
How To Write A Wedding Card To Bride And Groom
Here are wedding card message examples to educate you on what to write on a wedding card:
41. Heartfelt happy wishes for one of the most stylish, real, amazing couples I know. I wish you both the life you’ve always dreamt of and more. Off to a bright and great future, you go.
42. I’m happy for the two of you; the fact that you’ve found love with each other is inspiring. I wish you all the love and happiness in the world. May nothing ever come between you two.
43. To a beloved friend and wife, my warmest congratulations to a veritably special brace, who have set up their love moments in the happy life they partake in! My best wishes are with you both.
44. Now that it’s done, good luck with the marriage my friend. I wish you live happily with loads of moments of ending joy and love with your beautiful wife.
45. It goes without saying that I am really happy that you two found each other. You’re alleviation to those around you! Together you will accomplish great things. Congratulations.
46. Love will definitely participate on this extraordinary day when you’ll end your bachelorette’s life. Wishing you a life full of care, laughter, and love! Now your journey begins.
47. You made it, and from the depth of my heart, I wish you a noble form with a cornucopia of amazing recollections to follow! My congratulations to you both for choosing your life mates on this happy day.
48. On a day like this is hard to find the right words to say; seeing you both so happy makes me so emotional. May your joy and happiness never cease. Congratulations on your wedding day.
49. My veritably stylish wishes to my two favorite people on your marriage day, my two adorable musketeers. I hope not only for a great day but that your life to follow will also be full of everlasting joy, happiness, and lots of love. Congratulations.
50. This great project has begun and I must say I’m so glad to witness the establishment of this beautiful home. I’m persuaded that we will hear good news from your end. Your union shall be full of ease and peace from above.