There is a saying that “a friend in need is a friend indeed”. You will know the true color of people around you when you are passing through difficult times. Some people will run away from you while some people will stay with you. If a friend of yours isn’t feeling fine, you can send some good health wishes messages to him/her to show your care.
The person will know that you care about him/her. These messages have some important words you can use to wish your friends well while they are in sick bed.
However, you may be feeling sympathy and find it difficult to select the right words. Some wishes and messages are in this article. You can look through and take any of them for use.
- Good Health Message
- Hope You Feel Better Soon
- Good Health Wishes
- Get Well Soon Text Message
- Inspirational Get Well Quotes and Wishes
- Inspirational Get-Well Messages
- May God Bless Him With Speed Recovery Messages
- Get Well Soon Wishes For Friend
- Get Well Soon Quotes For Friend
- Get Well Soon Quotes For Best Friend
- Get Well Soon Text Messages
- Message To A Sick Friend
- Best Wishes For Health
Good Health Message
When writing good health wishes and messages to people, be careful with the words you will use. Selecting the right word is essential. You can send good health wishes messages to the person who is not feeling fine. But there are other words you can say to the person. Some of them are:
1. May God grant you a speedy recovery and sound health. It is my desire to have you get better in no time.
2. I miss your presence and I can’t wait to have you back. I am waiting to have you back. Please, get back on your feet.
3. I want to meet you at home the next time I will be visiting you. I don’t want to see you in the clinic anymore. Recover fast, please.
4. Some people will leave our life and we will pray for them not to come back to our life. You are not one of these sets of people. I can’t wait to set my eye on you again. I wish you an irreversible recovery.
5. I just realise your value since you have been absent. Hope you are feeling better.
6. I have cleared the workloads that are on your table. Get well and you won’t have to do anything on your return, love you!
7. Everybody missed you in the neighborhood. Get well and let’s play again.
8. I am sure you are going to be fine. May you be healed quickly. My heart is with you.
9. You still look beautiful as always. I hope you get your health back very soon.
Useful link: prayers for healing for others
Hope You Feel Better Soon
Be positive about your life and that of others. Your friend needs you when everything goes wrong. Giving yourself distance from him/her isn’t a good idea.
Sickness isn’t a choice, everybody fell sick too. Wishing your friend hope you feel better soon is a good word but that may not be enough. You can say or send other words too to encourage him/her to be healthy.
10. Thinking of you every day makes me happy but I am not happy you aren’t by my side. Get a better best friend.
11. Wishing you a safe recovery and hope you get better soon.
12. I miss your every day caring attitude. Please get well and stay with me.
13. The joy of having someone as kind and loving as you is a bit of luck. I hope you get back on your feet faster.
14. My partner in crime is not feeling fine and I am not happy about it. I pray for you every day to stay healthy and fine.
15. I was so sorry about your illness. I can’t believe it until I set my eyes on you. I wish you a quick recovery.
16. You always encourage me to stay healthy every day but you are in a sick bed now. I didn’t want you to be on this bed the next time I will be coming here. Get well.
17. I am glad you feel better than yesterday. Thank God. Continue staying healthy.
18. I am here to stay with you and make sure you are fine. You are everything to me.
Related topic: prayer for someone going through tough times
Good Health Wishes
Wishing your friends to recover fast will encourage them to get well when they are in sick bed. Send some good health wishes to your friend who is not feeling fine today. You will be happy you did so.
19. Have a miraculous recovery so that you can resume back to work. Sorry!
20. Take care of yourself and get well fast. Everybody misses you.
21. May good health and long life move closer to you than ever before.
22. Sending much love and prayers to you. I wish you long life in good health.
23. The only thing you need to do for me right now is to be healthy. Stay better soon.
24. I am sorry for contacting you late. I am just hearing about the incident. My prayers are with you and I wish you good health soon.
25. Get on your feet back so that we can play again. I miss playing with you!
26. Take your time to stay healthy back. I know it is not always easy but it will be easy for you.
27. Hope you get well on time so that we can thank God. You’re highly useful to us! Stay with us.
Get Well Soon Text Message
When one gets sick and you do not know the right word to say. You can say I pronounce healing upon you now.
If you are looking for the perfect messages to get across to your friend or loved one in a sick bed, some of them have been written out for your use. Pick any of them and send them to your sick friend.
28. I think about you every day and I cannot deny that I miss your presence in my life. I can’t wait for you to feel better.
29. I am writing this wish to let you know that I didn’t forget you. I pray for you every day to stay healthy.
30. I am sure you will be back to your better health. I am certain about that.
31. I am happy you look healthier than yesterday. There is a great hope that you are getting well so fast
32. It is good to see you walking by yourself. I’m so excited about this. May you get stronger.
33. We want you to join us very fast. I pray that you get healthy very soon and be back to your best state again.
34. You still have lots of things to do in life and you will do them. Recover and stay fine.
35. You are in my prayers always and I can’t do without making mention of you. I believe you will be strong ever soon.
36. I am excited to see you are feeling better. Continue staying healthy.
Related keyword: words of hope and encouragement
Inspirational Get Well Quotes and Wishes
It is not easy to get the right word to send to your beloved ones when they are sick. You will be finding it difficult to find the right word because of their unhealthy state.
Your good wishes can serve a powerful purpose in their life to help them get better. You should be careful while saying your words to them in order not to hurt them more. I have reserved some inspirational get-well quotes and wishes you can use. It has been collated in this blog post. Check them out.
37. You always tell everyone to stay strong and healthy. It is time for you to make use of those words. Get well on time.
38. I will always put you in my prayers because you have helped me in the past.
39. I want you by my side and can’t wait to see your beautiful face. I wish you a quick recovery.
40. Forget all the works that are on your table. I am after your sound health and trust me that I will fix it for you.
41. I am finding it difficult to stay without you. I pray that your body receives divine touch right now.
42. I am sorry for checking on you late. My mind is always with you. Be strong and courageous, you are coming out better.
43. The way you are looking is not making me happy. Please, be fine and make me happy.
44. All of us miss you at work. We cannot wait to see you back in a healthy state.
45. My hope is for you to be discharged very soon. I don’t want to meet you in the hospital again.
46. Every day without you sounds like 100 years. I am waiting to have you by my side. Please, stay fine.
Related topic: miracle healing prayers
Inspirational Get-Well Messages
Don’t encourage your friends or families to be sick, I am sure you will not be happy about it too.
Moreover, if you find them in this state, support them to be healthy by using some of the inspirational get-well messages below:
47. My mind is with you and I am passionately waiting for you. I know you are coming stronger.
48. I am sending you this message to let you know that I am after your better health.
49. Sending you lots of love to make you happy and feel better. Always remember that I love you and that I’m praying for you
50. I am staying with you because I want you to feel better. You are getting better every day.
51. I was surprised to hear about your illness. I will not stop praying for you until I see you get back on your feet.
52. We are going to celebrate your good health as soon as you get better.
53. You are the strongest person I have ever seen and you will continue to bring the strongest by God’s grace. You can face it, be courageous!
54. Get well and continue to pursue your dreams in life. A lot of good things await in the time to come.
55. It will be good if you celebrate this year’s festival with us. Stay strong.
Related keyword: prayer of blessings for friends
May God Bless Him With Speed Recovery Messages
Feeling sick is not a prayer. It can come to anybody at any time. If it happens to anybody around you, just send him may God bless him with speed recovery messages.
56. Your stay in the hospital is making me sad. If hugs can heal your illness, you should have felt better by now. Get well, my friend.
57. I have been thinking so much about you and it tearing me apart. I miss you. Stay healthy!
58. I am sending my best wishes to you and I hope it will make you feel better.
59. I can’t believe you are still in a sick bed. Please recover fast because I will not be happy until you get better.
60. Get well soon, dad. We won’t stop praying for you until you are back and better.
61. Praying for a quick recovery for my lovely father. You will surely find divine mercy from God.
62. Hoping you get stronger every day. The mercy of God is right there with you.
63. I pray that you get healthy every day and happier.
64. Dear best friend, don’t leave me now. We still have many things to do together.
65. Take care of yourself and take things easy. It will be well with you.
Related keyword: God please help me through this hard time
Get Well Soon Wishes For Friend
When a true friend gets ill, you will feel it in your body system too. Your support for your friend can help them get healed. If you are looking for the perfect get-well-soon wishes for a friend, you will find them here.
66. Dear friend, I miss all the memories and childish play. Come back to me.
67. A day without you is difficult. Everyone misses you and prays for you to get better. May you return stronger and better than you went to the sick bed. Amen.
68. I don’t like seeing people around me in an unhealthy state. I am here for you and will let you feel better.
69. I know how you are feeling in this state. I am sorry this is happening to you. You will get over it soon.
70. If there is someone I will always remember for life, the person is you. You don’t deserve to be ill to this extent. Get well soon.
71. Don’t hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to make you feel better. I am always happy to see you in a healthy state.
72. I am looking forward to seeing you get back on your feet. I will be glad to see you happy. Your happiness gives me personal joy.
73. You are one of a kind and the memories of your kindness always come to my mind. You can count on me for anything I can do to help you get better.
74. I hope this message makes you happy and healthy. Continue to stay strong.
Related topic: prayer message for a quick recovery
Get Well Soon Quotes For Friend
You do everything together with your friend; you eat together, you drink together, and you share secrets. True friendship never dies. Don’t stay away from your friends when they are sick. This is the time they need you more.
75. All you need right now is to be healthy to sound communication. We are here to stay with you to ensure you get better.
76. You will also learn to be taking things easy after this. I pray that you get better in no time.
77. I am already training myself to treat you. Sounds good right? Stay healthy dear friend. Sound health is very good for you!
78. I wish you get well because you promise me to do better things in life. A lot awaits you in the future!
79. The doctor gave me some prescriptions but it seems my attention will make you feel better. Take things easy and take your drugs, okay?
80. I miss all our playful times. Get strong and let’s play again. It is always a wonderful time having you around me always.
81. Make sure you take your medications well because I don’t want to meet you here next time.
82. Feeling sick isn’t your choice and I know you are not happy about it. I am praying and hoping for you to get better.
83. You are loved by many people even more than you will expect. All of us are sending our prayers to you.
Get Well Soon Quotes For Best Friend
When you call someone a best friend, it means that the person you cherish is more among your friends. Your best friend is your better half and your supporter.
Support your friend with some powerful words such as to get well soon quotes best friend. Your friend will be happy you did so and will be motivated to recover fast.
84. I am wishing you well because you are a special human being, not just my best friend.
85. I understand your pain and how you feel. Please get well and let us stay healthy together.
86. To the friend who makes sure I am happy every day I am staying with you because you are a friend indeed. I will make sure you are fine.
87. You are one of a kind and I am going to pray to fight this battle. You are the ultimate winner of this fight!
88. Take your medications and a get quick recovery. The thought of you not feeling fine is always in my memory. Get up on this sick bed soon.
89. I will be the drug and infections you need to feel fine. Permit me to stay with you, best friend. Stay healthy.
90. I am sure you are going to be fine. That doesn’t stop us from playing right? Be strong.
Get Well Soon Text Messages
91. All my best wishes for you shall come true. You will receive God’s divine mercy.
92. Many people want to see you and be happy. I wish you the best and a wonderful response to treatment.
93. You are taking much time to recover from this illness. Stay healthy, Dear.
94. You are at the edge of getting better. Thank God. Get well, the hand of God is upon you.
95. I am sending this message to let you know that I didn’t forget you. My prayers are all about you.
96. I will be happy if you walk out by yourself in the few days to come. Get well, Buddy.
Message To A Sick Friend
Your friend needs you the most when he or she is in a sick bed. Encourage him/her to feel better by sending a message to a sick friend. Nobody wishes to be sick and nobody will put that in their prayers. Support your friend through these powerful messages.
97. This message is sent to you to wish you recovery with immediate effects. I want to see you feeling fine and happy.
98. I want to see you next time and see you in a healthy state. Be fine.
99. By the time this message gets to you tomorrow, I am sure you will be fine and stand on your feet.
100. I hope your healing doesn’t take time to come. Get better soon.
101. I hear you are feeling better now, thank God. Continue to be strong for us.
102. You are going through a lot now and I know. Don’t think about it because of your mental health.
103. Don’t let me get angry at you. The next time I will come here, I want to see you feeling fine and playing.
Related topic: supporting and encouraging messages
Best Wishes For Health
104. This sickness is taking time to go. I receive divine mercy in your name, God.
105. I still have a lot to do in life and I haven’t achieved half of it. I pray to be healthy on time.
106. Thinking of you and hoping for you to be strong and better.
107. My best wish for you is to go back home soon in good health.
108. Prayer is the only thing you need right now to be fine. I will do that for you.
109. Getting recovery from illness is not always easy but I will make it easy for you by communicating with you.
110. Remember to take your medications and cooperate with the people that will be attending to you. I hope you recover each new day.
Do not underestimate the power of these wishes and messages. They will make your friends get a quick recovery from the sick bed.