50 Motivational Prayer for a Good Day at Workplace
No one can predict what happens in a day, it is the Lord that directs our steps. Our confidence ought to be put in God because He is the only one that can assure us of safety as we embark on the activity of the day.
The Prayer for a good day at work has a way of encouraging us and giving us the boldness to start a new day because we have committed all things to the hand of God through prayers. Don’t forget, it is only God who orders the steps of every man.
Good news, a great mood, no traffic, your boss is telling you to keep up the good job because you were able to sign a very important deal. Coworkers are just being supportive, a less stressful day is what makes up a good day.
Praying for a good day at work is not just necessary but very important. Prayer works miracles, prayer gives you confidence and helps you to take charge of your day, yes prayer does more than we can ever think of. Making prayer your lifestyle is like making a good day your lifestyle. Think about it!!!
You have an incontestable right to be at rest if you have committed the activities of the day into the hand of God. God is ever able to keep everything that is committed in His hands. Through prayer for a good day at work, every matter of the day is handed over into His strong and unfailing hands.
Needful Resource: praying effectively
Morning Prayer before Starting Work
For a blessed day, you should always have a morning prayer before starting work. While praying, you can be reminded of things that are to be done, steps to take, and guidelines to follow because indeed it is the Lord that gives guidance and direction in our path. Morning prayer especially before starting work is a way of acknowledging God in all that we do.
1. Father, I thank you for waking me up this morning, I’m grateful for the life and health in my body. Be glorified in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, cause my whole heart to be at rest, trusting in You as I go about my day-to-day activities in Jesus’ name. amen.
3. O Lord, keep me from leaning and relying on my own understanding and intelligence, help me to trust in you wholly in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, deliver me from what seems right to me and commit my heart to what is right in your sight. Amen.
5. O Lord, I pull down every imagination and every high thing in my life that is not of You and subject everything to the obedience of Jesus.
6. O Lord, purify my lips with Your holy fire so that I may utter kind words to my colleagues today. Amen.
7. O Lord, reveal to me those things that give my enemies an advantage over me as I proceed in my daily activity.
8. I command every satanic opposition in my life to be bound with chains that cannot be broken, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
9. I strip off all the spiritual armor of every strongman militating against my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
10. I destroy the hold of every evil power standing in my way to achieve everything I am set to achieve.
11. I separate myself from evil today and forever, no evil shall come near my dwelling by the mercy of our God.
12. Lord Jesus, I thank You for the victory of the day, thank you for giving me outstanding success amid all challenges.
13. I renounce anyone signing my name over to Satan, I cancel every secret counsel of the wicked ones in the name of the Lord Jesus.
14. I announce that my name is written in the Lamb’s book of life and I shall be prevented from the evil this life has to offer people. Amen.
15. Father, I thank you for answering my prayers and granting me success today in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Related: Prayer for friends and loved ones to succeed
Short Prayer for Work Colleagues
You should not just pray for yourself but also for those around you even your enemies because that’s what God commands. You should learn to always say at least a word of prayer for your colleagues at work. Who knows, they might be God’s instrument for your moving forward. Don’t look down on them or laugh at their condition, pray for them. They might be the answer to your prayers.
When you pray to have a good day at work, you don’t just pray for yourself, you also commit your colleagues to the hands of God. When your colleagues are successful, you can also have a share of their success. God can use them to uplift and favor you in the sight of others.
Dear Heavenly Father,
16. I come to you today asking for your strength and blessings upon my co-workers. I thank you for our place of employment and for the wages it provides for us all. I pray the blessing from Psalm 90 on our work team today: “May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us – yes establish the work of our hands.” (Psalm 90:17)
17. I pray for the safety and security of my co-workers. May your protecting presence shield them from all harm and hazards, illness and stress. Amen.
18. I pray for the efficiency and productivity of my co-workers so that they might have the tools, supplies, strength, training, support, and skills they need to accomplish their jobs.
19. I pray that my co-workers be blessed with a spirit of teamwork and mutual respect for one another. Give them a spirit of cooperation, helpfulness, and tolerance.
20. I pray that my co-workers will enjoy the rewards of their labor. Give them a sense of ownership, satisfaction, and pride in a job well done. May they be recognized for their efforts and praised for their faithfulness. May they be honored for their service and be paid a wage that will meet their needs.
21. I pray that my co-workers will be treated with dignity, honor, and courtesy and that they will display these qualities in their dealings with our customers and co-workers. Amen.
22. I pray for my co – worker’s families that you will care for and bless them. Grant them peaceful homes, healthy relationships, and times of rest and refreshment. Send your help to them with any personal issues they might be dealing with and heal all of their diseases. Bless them with good friends, nurturing churches, and feelings of love and acceptance.
23. Most of all, draw them closer to you. Help them to know how much you love them. Give them your peace. Send your grace. Pour out your spirit. And may we live by your Golden Rule to treat others as we want to be treated.
Morning Prayer for Hope
Are you feeling down that nothing is working out for you, do you feel discouraged about that project? Remember that the Bible says that “though it tarries ‘wait’ for it, it will surely come to pass, it will not tarry”. Don’t lose hope but look up to God. This morning prayer for hope will lift your spirit and encourage you for better and glorious days ahead.
Begin your month with prayers: prayers to being a new month
24. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for the opportunity to see another new day. Thank you, Lord, for the precious gift of life that you have given unto us.
25. My most precious Father, I give you all the praise, I give you all the glory and honor for this new day which you have given unto me. Lord, I commit this day unto your able hands, take charge; take control of everything that I will do today in the name of Jesus.
26. Lord as I go about my daily activities for today lead me aright today, oh Lord in the name of Jesus
27. Lord, I commit my family members unto your hands. Take care of them. Lead them in the right way to go even as they go about their daily activities today. Amen.
28. My most blessed father, the horse is prepared for battle but safety is of you. Take charge of the day. Direct my activities; lead me oh Lord in the right way to go; order my steps. Amen.
29. Heavenly Father, as I go out today, every step out today, doors are opened up to me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
30. I decree today that every concern of mine should be turned into testimony in the name of Jesus. Amen.
31. Father this day shall deliver unto me every blessing that you have kept for me in the name of Jesus.
32. Lord every plan of the enemy over my life and members of my family shall not come to pass this day.
33. I speak forth supernatural victories over every plan and plot of the enemies in my life today in the name of Jesus.
Morning Prayer for Strength
“They that wait upon the Lord, He shall renew their strength. They shall run and not be weary, walk and not faint”. Say some morning prayers for strength to God because He is the only one that can give us strength from within. Our human strength will fail us and make us fall but that strength from God can make us do the unexpected and unimaginable. Godly strength will make you agile and ready to work anyway anytime. Say the following prayers!
34. Father, I thank you for thus far helping me to serve you with your divine strength and uncommon energy.
35. I cover myself with the protective power of the blood of Jesus. Amen.
36. I stand on the blood of Jesus as a shield against any power that is poised to resist me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
37. By the blood of Jesus, I stand against every distraction in my pathways in the name of Jesus. Amen.
38. I stand upon the word of God and I declare myself unmovable always fervent and abounding in every task expected of me. Amen.
Prayer for Working Together as a Team
When there’s unity, work will get done faster and people will be encouraged to do more. prayer for working together as a team is one of the prayers you should pray when working with a group of people.
39. We pray for more opportunities to work together. We pray we would grow in our communication and in the way we make decisions when we work together. We pray we would be a good team for Your glory! We pray for unity and peace as we pursue You and the ministry work You have for us in Jesus’ name AMEN!
40. Father, please help them to know when to speak and when to be quiet. “Watch your words and hold your tongue; you’ll save yourself a lot of grief.” (Proverbs 21:23 MSG).
41. God, sustain their passion for serving our community and the nation entirely. Amen.
79. Jesus, direct their eyes and keep them focused on You alone. Deliver them from every form of distraction as they undertake their daily tasks.
41. Lord, give them peace when faced with difficulties. “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” 9Colossians 3:15)
42. Father, give them the energy and desire to complete the task ahead of them as each day unfolds.
43. Dear God and Father, give them words of wisdom as they speak to others so that no one will be hurt by words. Amen.
43. Jesus, I ask you to give each team member times of rest and renewal so that they will not be worn out. Amen.
44. Lord, protect them from spiritual and physical attacks on their faith and their family. “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” (2 Thessalonians 3:3)
45. Dear Father who dwells in the highest places, I pray for unity among my co-workers. I ask that as we work together, as a diverse community, You will be with us and keep us united. Your Word states “that two are better than one because they have a good reward for their labor”. May we enjoy unity in our association. Amen.
46. Lord, help us stand together as one united force, let no intruder have a place among us. Amen.
47. King of Kings, help my co-workers to do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than themselves. Amen.
48. God grants us the patience to work together, bringing us all together as a family. Let us work together with understanding and compassion in our hearts. Amen.
49. We pray for a spirit of grace and forgiveness among group members so that the organization will not be scattered by offenses.
50. We ask you our God to give us encouragement from above whenever we are discouraged among ourselves. We thank you because you will always hear us in Jesus name. Amen.
Also maybe needful: Praying prophetically
In conclusion, “Commit your ways to God and He shall make your enemies be at peace with you”. When you commit everything you do and everywhere you go to God, He will order your steps.
Share this with friends!