Do you feel you have been neglected by the world, and all your dealings don’t have good solutions? Do you feel lost and renounced and can’t seem to find a way out? Going through prayer for someone going through a hard time will give you insights and revelation knowledge of God’s plan for you and how to scale through challenges.
As charged by the Scriptures, “don’t be anxious about anything but in prayer and thanksgiving, we should make our supplication known to God”. Prayer for someone going through a hard time is an approach to comfort and strengthen our minds and spirit to continue to move ahead without quivering during difficult times.
Related Topic: Prayer Points with Scriptures
As believers, we sometimes question our faith during difficult times and feel God is not constantly there for us through it all because we can’t feel or trace Him. Prayer for someone going through a hard time will help you create that fellowship that will lead to a partnership between you and your maker thereby making you walk through impossible situations and become a reference point here on earth.
It is very easy to neglect God because we feel unnoticed by Him as a result of our crisis, but the Good news is that God is very aware of everything that concerns you and He is never quiet about our challenges. That’s why prayer for someone going through a hard time was made ready for you to help you establish your relationship with God and assist you to stand the test of time. Pray them with faith and see yourself filled with strength and courage to navigate through impossible situations. On this page, prayers for comfort in difficult times to help you forge ahead.
Related Topic: Quotes about Faith in God in Hard Times
Short Prayers for Hard Times
Prayer in itself is vital and it can accomplish anything if worked out with faith. When you merge prayer with the force of Faith, phenomenal things happen. ST James told us that we don’t receive when we pray because we pray amiss, short prayers for hard times are specific and distinct to help give comfort through uncertainties.
Christians are ordained to be soldiers of Christ empowered to face and conquer challenges that come their way. What you are going through is not designed to crush you but rather to activate the nature of the Lion in you. As you engage with prayer for someone going through a hard time, you will receive the strength to surmount your challenges.
1. I am uneasy about what I should do, reveal to me Your paths, oh Lord! Amen.
2. Lead me the way Lord in all that I do, let me be confident in you and feel secure in your loving arms, Amen.
3. Unwrap my eyes God to behold you, my ears that I could give attention to You as I moan, when am frightened and feel beaten, Amen.
4. Empty my soul to You oh God and to others around me to obtain assistance, remedy, and affection in the name of Jesus. Amen.
5. Replenish me, God, with the courage to overcome and praise to render to Your name each passing day, Amen.
6. I feel like a million tonnes of burden is hanging over my head right now, Papa, help me lift it and make the burden light, Amen.
7. I feel depleted, worried, and devastated, Lord I desire You now more than ever, I can no longer fake that I can help myself alone, Amen.
8. Lord enable me to recognize and obtain Your divine assistance when I see it today in the name of Jesus. Amen
9. Oh good Lord please, help me to position favorable people, kind people, and promising people along my path through your mercy. Amen
10. Heavenly Father, help me possess with wisdom to produce favorable discretions as it pertains to my breakthrough, Amen.
11. My situations and experiences do not determine me, You Lord are the height, depth, length, and width of my capability, Amen.
12. I look up to you Lord when I’m anxious. Instruct and enlighten me on the way I should go and the directions I should take.
13. Flood my soul with peace that surpasses understanding, a peace that I can’t deny and show that You truly love me, Amen.
14. You, Lord, are my light and salvation, there is nothing to fear when you are my strength, source, and stronghold, I’m confident in you, I shall not be afraid. Amen.
15. Protect me from the fear of what the future may give rise to, You have assured me to supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory, there is nothing to be anxious about in Christ. In this, I’m glad! Amen.
16. You are my sanctuary and strength in the moment of adversities, my eternally present companion, help me to cling to You and wield Your truth by the Spirit in the name of Jesus. Amen.
17. I place my confidence in You Lord during tough times like this and forever. I am cheerful that I will conquer anything that gets to my way because You are with me every walk of the way, Amen.
18. Dear Father, steer me through these hard times, commission my efforts and let Your presence be amplified in my life, Amen.
19. Lord am trusting on your word that you will never abandon me and You will constantly go before me. I bless you during these times because this is Your perfect will in my life, Amen.
20. My confidence is grounded in You Lord, do not let these events thwart my faith in you. I know I will be triumphant in these trials because You are the one fighting for me. I rejoice in you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayer for Strength During Hard Times
Strength is needed to carry out daily routines and all activities about life as it may. Thus, if our strength goes weary, then our hope amounts to zero. Guaranteed strength comes from God that’s why it’s significant to say a prayer for strength during hard times to draw strength from God through prayer.
Prayer for someone who is going through a hard time solidifies the promises to attract strength from the giver of strength to overcome, withstand and progress through the raging storm of hardships in our lives. As you say these prayers for strength during difficult times, may you be replenished and restored with the strength of God each passing day in the name of Jesus.
21. I will not be distressed or despaired whatever comes may, for the euphoria of the Lord is my strength, Amen.
22.The Lord is my strength and my song, I am triumphant in all my undertakings, and in this tumultuous time, I conquer every challenging situation, Amen.
23. I will not be humiliated neither will I be ashamed, for you oh God has cared for me and have set my face on high like a flint, I know there is no shame for me in Christ. Amen.
24. Dear God, you are my sanctuary and stronghold, in you, I am confident, under your arms I take refuge for my protection and safety, Amen.
25. Darling Jesus, even though I’m exhausted, I recall that your compassion and strength will protect me from giving up. I will not be afraid because you are always with me in my trying days, Amen.
26. Revive my strength darling, Jesus. So that I may rise high like an eagle, racing but not faint and soar but not get exhausted, Amen.
27. Clench my hand Lord, do not let me stumble. Let your compassion be upon me during these moments of sorrow, for you are my haven and stability, my existing comfort in discomfort, my hope in a hopeless situation. Amen.
28. My courage comes from you oh Lord. I am entirely placed in your mercy and your commitment of protection and friendship, no matter how impossible the circumstance, Amen.
29. You are the pillar of my strength Lord, may the promise of your existence lifts my heart and bestow me hope no matter how tired I am through these hard moments, Amen.
30. My heart is troubled Lord, hold my hand, carry my yoke upon you that I may learn from you oh gracious and gentle Jesus, Amen.
31. Mighty God, work mighty things for me for you’re the foundation of my strength and my deliverance in the days of trouble, Amen.
32. You are my hiding place Lord, defend me from turmoil and envelop me with a hymn of salvation. Strengthen me with might by your Spirit in the inner man. Amen.
33. Thank you Lord for pulling me up every time life and its tough moments hit me down, your name is praised forevermore. Amen.
34. Thank you Lord for my stability comes from you and that your kindness is adequate for all the responsibilities that will cross my daily path not just for today but for the remainder of my life, Amen.
35. Father bestow me your strength to face today’s difficult times, with the assurance of knowing that your strength is made excellent in my deficiency, Amen.
36. Thank you, Lord, for your promise to complete your good work in me and to carry it on to fulfillment until the day of resurrection.
37. In my imperfection Lord, let me know your strength, in my grief let me know your joy, in my weakness, let me find your strength in the name of Jesus. Amen.
38. Lord, I am comforted in who you are and that nothing is impossible for you, give me the wisdom to make the proper discretions and the strength to keep me going when life becomes impossible, Amen.
39. Father, revive my strength, strengthen my body and my mind as I strive through this season of life in the name of Jesus, Amen.
40. I thank you for this incredible promise that power and strength are found in your love for me. I ask that you remind me of it when I’m weary, Amen.
Prayer for Strength and Courage in Difficult Times
When you find yourself in a difficult position, you’ll need a force driving you forward to finish strong despite being full of strength and stability. Being courageous is vital because strength without the courage to deploy it is powerless and amounts to nothing. A prayer for strength and courage in difficult times when said with faith will draw for you the courage needed to make good use of your strength to finish strong.
Related Topic: Heart Prayer Quotes
A prayer for someone going through a hard time establishes the promises of courage to face our fears and strength to fight them until we become victorious through Christ Jesus whom we draw our strengths. His word says “we can do all things through that strengthens us”. As we look to Him in prayers of faith, His unlimited strength shall be supplied down to us.
41. Darling Jesus, encourage and instruct me in all trials, may I constantly know your love, compassion, tender hands, and unflinching assistance in the name of Jesus, Amen.
42. Father, satisfy and defend me at all times of the day, let me entirely surrender to your will. Give me the serenity of mind to meet all that the day will bring in the name of Jesus, Amen.
43. I stand in assurance and confidence in your word. Lord, I ask for resilience to stand in this striving time and to come out triumphantly in the name of Jesus. Amen.
44. Instruct me Lord to submit with a warm spirit and strong confidence in your will for me, in all my utterances and actions, guide my emotions and beliefs. In all unanticipated situations, do not let me overlook that nothing happens without your knowledge, Amen.
45. Lord, grant me the courage to ease the suffering of the events, guide and instruct me to pray, reckon, trust, tolerate, forgive, and love always as expected of me in the name of Jesus, Amen.
46. Lord, by your Holy Spirit I draw courage and relief in my spirit. My confidence in You shall not grow cold, I shall end strong for I am more than a victor in Christ my Lord, Amen.
47. My triumph is guaranteed in you Christ Jesus, therefore, I shall not surrender or lose out for my faith is in you, Amen.
48. Sweet Jesus, please strengthen and motivate my heart, demonstrate that you are constantly nearby looking after me and not permitting me to stand alone in these hard times, Amen.
49. Dear Jesus, don’t permit my faith in you to shudder, show me that these hardships are for a good purpose of God in my life and that I will one day be victorious through my faith in Christ, Amen.
50. Lord, you see it all, the outward situations, the internal unrest, I crave your direction as I bestowed on you my troubles and fears as you have asked to cast all my cares on you.
51. Lord, you are all truth, a gushing tenderness, a beacon of hope, and a tower of virtue. Aid me to be conscious of your voice in the name of Jesus, Amen.
52. Prepare me to be tough in the spirit. Lord, let your Spirit flow through me and fetch me a blessing of liberation and mercy, Amen.
53. Dear Jesus, be conscious of me as I endeavor to discern life’s difficulty. Protect me in your watch, till I can walk again, Amen.
54. Lord, am battling and could see my courage declining, reach down to me this instant and replenish me with your courage and power in the name of Jesus, Amen.
55. Dear Father, thank you for refueling my courage during this tough period and giving me hope of life again, Amen.
56. Darling Jesus, today I lay aside all uneasy thoughts and visions. I have taken you as my habitation, my courage and defense, Amen.
57. Sweet Jesus, I implore you for courage and for judgment that I would be able to overcome the circumstances and be prepared to deal with it to the glory of your name, Amen.
58. Lord Jesus, reveal to me the exact path to a just and favorable solution so that I will not wander like a sheep without a shepherd in the name of Jesus, Amen.
59. Father, even in the center of this, I know you reign supreme, for the whole is in your hands. I place my trust in you, in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.
60. Lord, this Is the confidence I have in your word, that even in my darkest hour you will answer when I call you through Christ my king, thank you for answers to prayers in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
What to Pray When Hard Times Come
We often discover it tough and demanding to know what to say and pray for during difficult situations. This occasionally results in turning away from God, compromising our relationship with Him along the way. If you don’t know what to pray, the Holy Spirit does and I have also helped put some effective prayer points here by the same Spirit.
Related Topic: Effective Prayer Points
Prayer for someone going through a hard time will encourage, energize, and suggests what to say in prayers to see the big pictures despite the troubles. I hope you find these prayers encouraging as you say them through these times of drawbacks. Just do it in faith with the hope of answered prayer.
61. Father, comfort me not to worry about what’s coming but to boldly trust that you are in charge of every situation when my feelings drop me down, Amen.
62. Dear Jesus, when am in anguish, when I can’t seem to speak or remember what to say. Comfort me to be peaceful, and know that you are God who comforts, Amen.
63. Lord, my heart is so troubled, serve my heart with peace, a peace that doesn’t make meaning, peace outpouring like a stream, the one which passes all understanding in the name of Jesus. Amen.
64. Take over Lord, strengthen me, and fill my heart with Wisdom. Help navigate through this storm, and help me remember your promise to never leave me alone in the name of Jesus, Amen.
65. Darling Jesus, permit me to lean on you with my entire soul, don’t let me depend on my understanding. Instead, provide me clear direction and direct my path to walk in your will in the name of Jesus, Amen.
66. I am an adequately watered garden, a stream of water that never runs dry. I will flourish because am grounded in your love, Amen.
67. Help me Lord, to acknowledge and submit your divine assistance today when I see it in the name of Jesus, Amen.
68. Father, bestow me with endurance to overcome these challenges and make my mouth full of praise and thanksgiving in the name of Jesus, Amen.
69. Dear Jesus, through these rough periods, am open to obtain assistance from any source that has my interest at heart, lead me and I will follow in the name of Jesus. Amen.
70. All-powerful God, nothing is impossible in my life for you to handle, knowing that you are by my side I will pass over every hurdle that surmounts my way, Amen.
71. Dear Lord, when I can’t express myself and I don’t know what to declare, please hearken to my heart as I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen.
72. Thank you, Lord, for your kindness and mercy are abundant, and aid me to meditate on this reality daily until all challenges are all gone in the name of Jesus, Amen.
73. Father, you are too faithful to fail me, you have promised that you will never forsake me nor leave. And your promises are yea and Amen. Fulfill your wonderful promises on me in the name of Jesus.
74. Dear Jesus, help my unbelief and enable me to remain decisive in faith even as tiredness may set in, Amen.
75. Father, my courage ceases to function. Thank you for constantly been there to encourage me in my time of need, Amen.
76. I have faith in You to cater for all my necessities Lord, please comfort my troubled thoughts and let all my anxieties go away, Amen.
77. My confidence is in You Christ Jesus, let me not be afraid in these hard moments, fill my heart with the fire of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
78. Encourage me, Lord, to constantly praise in these tough times and take gratification in knowing that You have the absolute say over my life, Amen.
79. Oh God, strengthen me and revive me to full strength, so that You can employ me to promote the purpose of Your kingdom in Jesus name, Amen.
80. In your compassion oh God, let your purpose flourish in our lands so we these difficult periods will have a valid and permanent solution, Amen.
Prayer for Faith in the Days of Trials
Life is an about of living by faith particularly when temptations and persecutions set in to assess us based on our faith in the realities of the word of God. We must protect our faith in times of trials because it takes faith to overcome challenges. Prayer for faith in the days of trials fills your heart with the hope of conquest. Finding comfort in difficult times is possible by faith.
Saying a prayer for someone going through a hard time for yourself, loved ones, and family members help your perceptions about the word of God concerning our circumstances. Your faith is strengthened each passing day when you meditate on the word of God. Faith sees what it says rather than say what it sees.
Related Topic: Faith and Prayer
As you say this prayer for faith in the days of trials may doubt never creep in to challenge the promises of God for you, may your hope never fades, and may you receive speedy answers to your prayers in the name of Jesus. Amen
81. I trust in the power of your hand, I trust in your intervention. Strengthen my mind to quiet down critics, make me deaf to all negativity but let my ears be clear to listen to you alone, Dear Jesus, Amen.
82. I acknowledge you are God Almighty, there is nothing too difficult for you to do. Wipe out my doubt, aid my unbelief, take it all away as I surrender myself into your righteous hands in the name of Jesus, Amen.
83. Father, shape me into your character and keep me near you. Guide me to enhance my walk of faith and obedience to your authority. Amen
84. Darling Jesus, fixed my faith in You so it never shakes, despite the trials I face on this earth. I announce that my devotion to You will be strong at all moments and in all situations. Amen.
85. I adore you, Lord, for when am unfaithful and untrue, You continued to be faithful. You are changeless and ageless, please do not discontinue to love me by your mercy. Amen.
86. I thank Father for standing as my rock and defense. Enable me to establish my hope in you, for I desire You now and forever. Amen.
87. Powerful God, I put all my trust and expectation in You, strengthen me and conserve my courage burning fiercely for You. Amen.
88. Thank you, Lord, for your direction and aiding me through whatever life brings as a vessel for Your purpose and your will. Amen.
89. Dear God, enable me to be steady in my faith in You and Your word. Purify my thought of impurities so I can rightly stand before You. Amen.
90. You are my God, Your words never cease to come to fulfillment. May I continue to abide in your strength and faith till I win all battles in the name of Jesus. Amen.
91. Thank you, Jesus, for entitling me to reach you with liberty and faith, even though am not competent and not having the right to. Show me how to be faithful to You as You have always been to me. Amen.
92. Omnipotent, You are incredible and worthy of praise. Hold me at your side always, replenish me with your kindness all the days of life. Amen.
93. You are my rock and my stronghold. For the glory of your name, navigate me out of this difficulty and give me peace that is not common in the name of Jesus. Amen.
94. Praise the Lord, for He has expressed to me the surprises of his inevitable love. He has kept me safe and reassured me during these hard times. I know I shall not be ashamed of my hope in Christ. Amen.
95. Lord, in the middle of my unpredictable situation and discomfort, I pray for Your upholding love to aid my unbelief and strengthen my faith. Amen.
96. Darling Jesus, fasten me in your endowing love as I boldly confront this anxiety that has engulfed my soul in the name of Jesus. Amen.
97. I accept my faith in You, God as I continue in quiet and confidence for Your word on my next step so that I can stay in line with Your good plan for my life and my destiny. Amen.
98. Instill in me with your strength and hope now, Lord, as I take the steps of faith as required of me. Let me neither sleep nor wander from your path. Amen.
99. Support me to maintain my eyes confidently concentrated on You, Lord, because You have already made me more than a conqueror in every situation. Amen.
100. God, you are the origin of my faith, refresh me with contentment, joy, peace, and hope unfailing because you are I have got in the heaven and the earth in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayer for Trust and Strength
Trust in God is broad, constantly dynamic because while we might think we have confidence and hope in God, we still sometimes, find ourselves faithless. Naturally, when we don’t have stable confidence and trust in God, our lives are loaded with trouble, distrust, anxiety, lack of peace and fulfillment. etc.
That’s why these prayers for trust and strength are so essential and crucial for every believer in Christ. It’s in turning to God and yearning for Him above all that will develop your faith, and it will make what you’re trusting Him for comes to pass speedily in Him.
I want you to use these prayers for someone going through hard times to deepen your trust level in Him. I believe this prayer will do you much good
101. God, cultivate that deeper trust in me to be undisturbed and resilient. A person who stands strong and confident in You full-heartedly hoping in you. Amen.
102. Lord, I desire your support to release my control to You. Assist me to thrive in my trust and confidence in You in the name of Jesus. Amen.
103. Father, pardon me and prepare me to put my confidence in you, realizing you have my best desires at heart and you will never let me down. Amen.
104. Darling Jesus, enable me to take my eyes off of the hurdles before me and set my eyes on You, the God who lifts barriers. Amen.
105. Spirit of God, enlighten me to trust your guidance. Provide me with faith in your direction and guidance in the name of Jesus. Amen.
106. Lord, turn my life into a significant display of what faith in You looks like and what it means to trust in you wholly in the name of Jesus. Amen.
107. God, I urge You to break through this darkness of unrest I have found myself and shine your light on every darkness. Amen
108. Father, I can’t confide in my strength and conviction. I crave your love and courage that comes from your power alone. Do not let me down in the name of Jesus. Amen.
109. Dear God, accept my heart, my intentions, my being and remake them to prepare me for great communion with You in the name of Jesus. Amen.
110. Father, enable me to connect to You better. I yearn for you and choose to improve my relationship with you in the name of our Lord Jesus. Amen.
111. Thank You, God, for being patient with me. I am learning to confide in You and fully look up to You in all things. Amen.
112. Oh Lord, enable me to distinguish between Your reality and the distractions around me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
113. Dear God, reveal to me how to confide in You, regardless of all that has happened to me. Amen.
114. Lord, teach me how to trust in and rely on You when it feels like nothing is reliable. Give me the fortitude to stick with you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
115. Help me stay close to You God for You are my very existence and essence of life on earth in the name of Jesus. Amen.
116. Dear Jesus, demonstrate to me what it signifies to trust you who have laid off His life for me. Amen.
117. God, aid me to discover different means to discern Your trust in my life in the name of Jesus. Amen.
118. Dear Jesus, teach me to confess your excellence and tenderness, figuring out what You have promised me in your word. Amen.
119. Father, I admit it won’t be simple, but I ask to turn my life over to You. Enable me to trust the changes You will bring to me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
120. Dear Lord, comfort me to suffer no humiliation, deliver my soul from shame and contempt. I declare and confess that I shall not be ashamed of my hope in you in the name of Jesus. Amen
To drive it home, Saying the prayer for someone going through a hard time would boost your confidence in God acknowledging Him as the ever-present God who never sleeps nor slumbers when you call on Him. These prayers will draw you closer to God in fellowship with Him embracing His words as your realities despite the difficulties.
We do hope that as you say this prayer for someone going through a hard time with all sincerity and faith in dedication to God who is working everything out for our purpose because of His lovingkindness and unfailing love towards us, may you be filled with strength, courage, faith, assurance, trust, peace hope, and confidence in Him to become triumphant over every raging circumstance in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Related Topic: Faith Confession
It is not doubtable that you have been blessed by the insights and prayers on this page, kindly do well by sharing with family, friends, and loved ones. LEAVE A COMMENT! I will like to hear from you. God Bless You! I Love You