The peace of our world is so paramount. How secure and peaceful will we be if our world is baptized with peace without upheavals? We need God’s intervention on the daily basis to scale through the challenges we’re faced with. We can only save ourselves from pandemonium through intercessory prayers for our world. When we love intercessory prayer for the world, our world comes under divine safety.
We owe our world nothing but a multitude of prayers. The best help we can offer our world is the attitude of prayers. How best can we keep our world if not through intercessory prayers? This is expected of everyone who lives in this zone. The peace of your locality affects you directly, therefore it is important to pray for the peace of your world.
God who made the world expects us to keep it from the wicked one ravaging it. The wicked one is after our world attempting to make it unbearable for us to live in. As you can see, the world is becoming more a dangerous place to live in by the day. It’s wisdom to make intercessory prayers for the world our daily duties. Anything we secure in prayer is truly secured.
It is stated in the bible, “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee”(Psalms 122:6). Jerusalem in that context could mean our immediate environment where we’re planted. How you show that you love your immediate environment is by praying for her and this brings the prosperity of the land unto you. Can you see how indispensable intercessory prayers for the world are? You need to pray with faith in your heart!
If you have been looking for effective prayer points for the world, I have got good numbers of them here for you. As you pray, pray with faith in your heart, God is always there to answer your prayers.
Related: effective prayer points
Prayers for Our Troubled World
You don’t need a prophet to let you know that our world needs the help of God to save her from troubles that overpower her periodically. Insecurity increases by the day, and unrest all over the world both far and near. What a troubled world! Prayers for our troubled world are so paramount if we must all be at peace therein. We have come to a point where negative events are no longer news. Evil is becoming a normal thing. We need to seek the face of God.
What if you stand in the gap for your world? What if you are that person that watches over her to see the counsel of God stand over her? God will undoubtedly reward you for doing so. Intercessory prayers are a profitable business with God. Stand out today and intercede for your world. You can do this by praying for the sick or protection over everyone around you and the world at large. As you pray these prayers in faith, answers are assured.
1. Dear Loving Father, I come towards your holy temple for the multitude of your mercy over the world. I give you thanks for the loving kindness you have always shown toward us. Be praised forevermore.
2. Thank you for keeping us safe and sound despite the pandemonium ravaging our world. Your love is great and endless. Keep us under your protective love so that we may stay safe from disasters.
3. Father of mercy, I plead for mercy over my world. Let everything causing upheavals to wither away in the name of Jesus. I declare every root that is springing sorrow to dry off in the name of Jesus.
4. By the power of your name, let everything opposing your will dry off, and let your counsel stand in the name of Jesus. We lay hold on everything you have planned for our world. We shall not miss out on your plans for our lives.
5. I put my faith in you, it’s you who has the power to save and deliver us from trouble around us. Let our deliverance be evident. Liberate us from the captivity of the wicked ones.
6. Let your strong hand that delivered the Israelites from the hand of those who do not love them deliver us also. We shall not be overpowered by those who rise against us to make evil happen to us.
7. Deliver us from grieves and agony that visit us on daily basis. Give us peace and rest because you are the only father who can afford peace and rest without wavering.
8. Rid us of conflict and grieves. Heal the brokenhearted and deliver the oppressed by your mercy. Everyone who has been found captive to the onslaught of Satan, come with your strong hands and enforce their deliverance.
9. We ask for forgiveness of sins from you. Any sin that might have given access to the wicked ones to find free operation in our world, forgive us according to your mercy in the name of Jesus. Let your blood purge us from iniquities.
10. Provide shelter for the homeless, food for the hungry, health for the sick, rest for the troubled ones, and direction for the misguided. And make everything work according to your plans concerning us.
Praying for the World
11. We ask for your ruler-ship over the situations of our lives. Let not the enemies prevail over your heritage. Let the wicked ones preying over your people be ashamed in the name of Jesus.
12. Deliver us from fears that overshadow our hearts. Strengthen our faith in you to walk with you like never before. We rebuke unbelief and fear that can abort the fulfillment of your promises for our lives.
13. The earth is filled with your love and glory. Let your glory swallow our shame. Let your love swallow the dislikes in our world. Do a work that the enemy cannot undo. Let your blessings be permanent in our lives.
14. Let your light overshadow the darkness that has shrouded our communities. For the light shines in darkness and darkness cannot understand it. Put our enemies to confusion through the wondrous work you would have done in our lives.
15. Everyone who has been damaged by the situations of life, let them receive peace and encouragement from you the Lord of the host. Let every shattered heart be repaired, heal every wounded heart through your mercy.
16. Give us strength and wisdom to overcome the challenges each day brings our way. Let us not be found weak in the discharge of the duty expected of us toward saving humanity.
17. Whatsoever that has been a stumbling block preventing us from accessing your help, help us take rid of them by the mighty power of yours.
18. We ask that the God of peace bruise the head of Satan shortly under our feet. Let the schemes of Satan be frustrated in the name of Jesus.
19. We ask for the operation of the blood of Jesus over our world. Let the blood flow and flush out every stranger working against the counsel of God. We stand fast in the liberty Christ has given us.
20. Peace within our walls henceforth by the power of living Christ. Let there be an answer of peace and mercy from the throne of glory in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayers in Times of Crisis
Crises are inevitable events that showcase themselves without invites. They often show up when no one is expecting them. Crises management skills should be developed by everyone who lives on this earth. Jesus notified us ahead of time, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). As the crisis appears, we need to learn prayers in times of crisis to scale us through such a time.
Intercession is the best way we can shield our world from crisis. Intercession is the power of man to bring God into the situations of his world so that he can be helped. Prayer is how we should respond to the crisis around our world. If we could respond well in prayer, we’ll save our world.
21. “Many are the trials of the righteous: but the LORD delivers him out of them all” (Psalms 34:19). Dear father, I asked that you’ll grant us deliverance from the hands of our enemies to lead a peaceful life.
22. You have made a provision for me to walk through challenges without being swallowed up. Grant me the grace to go through these challenging times victoriously.
23. Everything you’ve ordained for me to learn during these difficult times, open my eyes to learn them swiftly in the name of Jesus. I refuse to be found ignorant of everything that is required of me.
24. I ask for your light to scale through the challenges we’re faced with in our world, grant me the light to walk through these dark times. Amen.
25. Let your hand rest upon me and infuse me with your enabling power to conquer every battle facing our world with your strength.
26. I ask for a peace that passes all understanding in the middle of a crisis in the name of Jesus. Keep me at peace within even though there may be unrest without.
27. I declare that I shall not be cast down by challenges, I shall be victorious all the ways in the name of Jesus. I will see the end of these challenges, they shall not see my end.
28. Let the fire of the enemies be put out and the hope of the wicked ones be disappointed in the name of the Lord. I nullify the strategy of Satan to woo me unto his side.
29. Let nothing shake my faith in the middle of a crisis. I remain unshakable always abounding in your love. Let me feel your warm embrace when I feel lonely.
30. I ask for the grace to be triumphant every day of my life. I shall not be found defeated amid fierce battles sweeping everyone off their feet.
31. I silence the voice of the wicked ones over my life and family. The counsel of the wicked ones is brought to nothing in my life in the name of Jesus.
32. Everyone of us shall come out stronger and better than we came into this crisis. We shall be better, we shall not be bitter in the name of Jesus.
33. Dear God, you’re the master of storms. I receive your enabling power to master storms just as Jesus did while He walked the earth. These storms shall not sink us but shall result in our lifting in the name of Jesus
34. Your word says, ” When thou passes through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walks through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee” (Isaiah 43:2). This is my reality in the name of Jesus.
35. Let nothing be found strong enough to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ. I’m inseparable from God’s life in the name of Jesus.
36. Just as you were with those people who call upon your name so be with me. I cannot walk through life without your partnership. Let me feel you so close to me.
37. Nothing is beyond your care and power. Lift me and make me praise on earth so that I can bring glory unto your name. Use the wonders you will do in my life to announce your name to the end of the earth.
38. Your strength is the currency of my life. Let me never be found deficient of your strength at any face of my life. Give me spiritual energy to forge ahead in my courses on earth.
39. Crisis shall not see my end. I shall see the end of the crisis in the name of Jesus. No matter how raging the storms might be, I shall overcome always in the name of Jesus.
40. Breath your courage and encouragement into me to approach every issue and challenge I face in these hard times in the name of Jesus.
Prayers for this Time
The scripture says, “To everything, there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven” (Ecclesiastes 3:1). There are variations in times and seasons. Each time requires different approaches to walk through them. For example, winter and summer are different. Different kinds of clothes are required for each season. As the times of life change, it’s important to employ prayer for this time to walk through safely.
Intercession is one of the prayers for this time required of everyone who wants to emerge a victory regardless of the challenges each time and seasons bring. Our approaches towards each time and season determine if we come out as a victor or a loser.
41. “My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them, that persecute me” (Psalms 31:15). Let me experience this promise in the name of Jesus.
42. I seek your refuge and protection in such a time as this, Lord hide me under the shadow of your wings and let not iniquity prevail over me in the name of Jesus.
43. I put my trust in you for my safety and security at this time of the pandemic. Let me not be attacked by this novel coronavirus. My body is the temple of the Spirit of God, it shall not be hunted by the virus.
44. Your word says, ” Call unto me and I will answer you” I call upon you dear loving father for protection over my family and loved ones. Let my friends both far and near be protected from the evils that fly around.
45. I ask for the ceaseless flow of the blood of Jesus to mark me out of pandemic attacks. The blood of Jesus set me free, I shall not be bound.
46. As this Covid 19 walks about preying on different people when it sees the blood upon my house, it shall not come to nigh me in Jesus’ name.
47. When the world says there’s a casting down, lifting shall be my experience. What puts others down shall be my lifting factors in the name of Jesus.
48. You have been a faithful God from the beginning of my times on earth even unto this time. Continue to carry me till my old age. You have promised never to leave me not forsake me. So be it.
49. I shall not be a victim of the circumstances of this time. I’m a victor, I shall not be a victim. This time shall bring the best out of my life through your name.
50. I shall triumph only, I shall not be taken captives by the challenges of this time. My feet are planted upon the rock, I shall not sink in the sand of time.
Prayer Points for the World Today
51. I pray for the entire world that your mercy will speak over her. These difficult times will not swallow our world. Let our world become a better place to live in.
52. There’s no challenge that is beyond the power of your grace dear God, let your unmerited favor be our portion both now and evermore.
53. You protected your people in that land of Egypt when plagues broke out. I ask for your same power to come into functionality in our days by your mercy. You shall keep us alive no matter how deadly the disease might be.
54. Dear God, you made us, we didn’t make ourselves. We’re helpless without you. Help us from this hour so that your name be glorified. Let not our foe rejoice over us.
55. Let the hope of the devil be disappointed over our world. We turn the expectation of Satan into a lie in the name of Jesus.
56. You were with David your servant in the land of the shadow of death. As I walk through these fearful times also, be with me and see me through. Let me never walk alone.
57. I submit myself under your wisdom to navigate these times and seasons. Let your wisdom be in the constant flow so that I do not miss my steps in the name of Jesus.
58. Your creation of me into this world was never a mistake or coincidence, you intended it. Let the purpose why you brought me here be accomplished. Amen.
59. My confidence is in you. I know you can keep that which is committed into your hands. Keep us as the apple of your eyes in Jesus’ name.
60. I ask for mercy and peace from you God who fathers both of them. The Bible says you’re the father of mercy, I receive peace and tranquility in the troubled world in the name of Jesus Christ.
Prayer in Time of the Pandemic
A pandemic like Covid 19 has been an earth-shaking experience that has left everyone very sober and vigilant. No one could have presumed that human beings could be this humbled. Everyone was forced to obey the rules and regulations to prevent being contacted by the novel coronavirus. What an unforgettable experience! Prayer in the time of the pandemic becomes the only way to escape in such a time.
61. Lord Jesus, give us the power to hear your voice clearly in this turbulent time so that we can be led away from the evil that walks about as it is in our days.
62. Grant us the strength to continue walking with you during this time of the pandemic. Strengthen our gaze on you so that we do not lose sight of you in the name of Jesus.
63. Grant us the fortitude to remain the ambassador that we are in these hard times of coronavirus. May we never lose consciousness of our assignment in you. What you have ordained us to do, we shall fulfill in our lifetimes.
64. Help us to stick with you without being swayed by the terror of this pandemic that makes men fearful and restless in the name of Jesus.
65. Help us to be empathetic with those who have suffered attacks from this virus. Let your mercy save them in the name of Jesus.
66. Heal every broken heart. Those who have suffered loss as a result of this pandemic, encourage them and show them your endless mercy that brings restorations.
67. Those who have secured losses, restore them and pay them back through your benevolent mercy. Everything that has been lost, let mercy restore them in double fold.
68. For everyone who has suffered violence and injustice as a result of the policies made by government officials, we ask you’ll heal their hearts and encourage them again.
69. Keep us under the shadow of your wings because we trust in your name and grace to save and deliver.
70. He who dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of your wings. We have come to hide under the shadow of your wings, let us abide still until this evil be passed away.
71. “Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the Fowler, and the noisome pestilence” (Psalms 91:3). Your deliverance from the noisome pestilence is assured. We lay hold on it in the name of Jesus.
72. “He shall cover thee with his feathers and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler” ( Psalms 91:4). I ask for divine covering under the shadow of your wings. Your truth is my clothing is such a time as this.
73. “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day; Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday”. (Psalms 91:5-6). The terror of this time shall not victimize me, I shall not be wasted by the destruction that wastes people all around the world. Amen.
74. “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee” ( Psalms 91:7). No matter how destructive this pandemic might be, It shall not come near me because His love is sure upon my life.
75. “Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the highest, thy habitation” ( Psalms 91:9). I have taken you as my refuge and my dwelling place dear Father, let me not be disappointed in my hope in you.
76. “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling” (Psalms 91:10). Evil has lost its power over me, I’m impenetrable to every form of plague hovering over the earth.
77. “For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone” (Psalms 91:11-12). The angelic activities over my life are activated by the mercy of God. They carry me everywhere I go and prevent me from evil in the name of Jesus.
78. “Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet” (Psalms 91:13). I tread over every evil of the day. I shall not be trodden underfoot in the name of Jesus.
79. “Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high because he hath known my name”. (Psalms 91:14). I declare that I’m lifted on high because I have known His name. I’m delivered by His mighty hands in the name of Jesus.
80. “He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation” (Psalms 91:15-16). As I call upon your name, I receive deliverance and honor. The number of my days will I fulfilled and my life shall not be cut short.
Related: prophetic prayer points
Prayer to Heal the World
Healing is your heritage in God. God in His foreknowledge and all-knowing power had foreseen that diseases will show forth at the end of the earth. This is why He has made provision for your health. He doesn’t want you sick. He’s called, “God that heals you”. If you are found sick or anyone around you, pray these prayers in faith.
We cannot deny that our world is sick and needs divine healing very swiftly. The best way we could help her is to pray for her incessantly.
81. We pray for everyone who has contracted coronavirus, let God’s healing hands rest upon them, and deliver them completely.
82. We pray that God’s healing hand may rest upon everyone who has been a frontlinercovid 19 in the name of Jesus.
83. To the medical doctors, nurses, government officials, and supporting staff, keep them dear God and deliver them from being discouraged.
84. May the Good Lord sustain and inspire every person involved in the position of authority in our world, giving them the wisdom to lead wisely. Amen.
85. May the compassion of the Lord locate every organization that is giving help in terms of cash, food items, and other necessities. The Lord will repay every one of you.
86. It’s written, “Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses”. Let the healing balm of the Lord heal our world right now in the name of Jesus.
87. The Lord comfort everyone who has lost their loved ones as a result of this disaster ravaging the world currently. May He give you support in your time of need.
88. For God has highly exalted Him giving Him a name that is above every name that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow. Covid 19 is a name, we decree it bows in the name of Jesus.
89. Those who have gone wearied and very tired, let their hearts be encouraged and quickened to continue living the name of Jesus Christ.
90. God who raised our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead shall raise you again from the sick beds in the name of Jesus Christ. This situation shall not be your end.
91. We ask that the wisdom of God will rest upon all our government personnel who are directly involved in this fight. Keep them also and heal them.
92. Caring and loving savior, heal and refresh our bodies from ailments and infirmities by your stripes in the name of Jesus.
93. “Who his self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed” (1 Peter 2:24). No sickness is beyond your healing power, I apply the stripes you sustained on the cross on my body now, let it heal me in the name of Jesus.
94. “And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water, and He will take sickness away from the midst of thee” (Exodus 23:25). From my life, family, community, and my nation, sickness is taken away in the name of Jesus.
95. I ask for a daily supply of peace in my spirit, soul, and body. I shall not be found sick in any part of my body in the name of Jesus.
96. I lay at your feet, my cares, anxieties, my concerns, and my fears. Let everything that makes me afraid be gone forever in the name of Jesus.
97. Send the light of hope into me, and quicken me again to believe in your name and power. Help my faith to stay alive in you.
98. “This is the victory that overcomes the world even our faith”. By my faith, I declare that I overcome every form of the disease in the name of the Lord.
99. “You sent your word and heal them and deliver them from their sicknesses”. Whatever constitutes diseases in our world, let the fire of your word melt them.
100. You kept your people alive when they were in the wilderness. Keep me alive as I walk through this season also by your mercy. Let me not be found lost in Jesus’ name. Amen.
In other to get everyone involved in the intercessory prayers, do not hesitate to share these prayers with your family, friends, and loved ones, as well as your media handles.