Are you in need of words of encouragement from the bible for youths to spur their young minds to good works? It’s very important to have them because they enable you to be a blessing to young people not in a little way. You can be the great motivation a young man/lady needs to be provoked unto excellence.
This is the reason why these lists are made available for the benefit of young minds around you to help them go through whatever they may be facing triumphantly without getting discouraged.
It’s important to always have in mind that no matter how strong youths are, there will always be certain points in their lives when situations and circumstances of life would challenge them.
Words of encouragement from the bible for youths are a compendium of invigorating words to edify youths both in their spirits and their souls to propel them as they journey in this life that is not challenges-free.
Life becomes fulfilling when it becomes a source of inspiration to the people around. Your life can be such a one, you can be a blessing to the youth around you to help them know the Lord.
Helpful Material: seek the Lord to know Him in your youth
Bible Messages for Youths
God has a special place in His heart for young people because they are strong and the word of God lives in them. Wherever you see a young man or woman, the interest of God is activated therein.
This is why the Bible is filled with powerful words of encouragement to guide and inspire them. “How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word” (Psalms 119:9).
Bible messages for youths are the word of God which is alive and powerful, able to speak into every troubled soul and help them not to be invigorated with spiritual energy to forge ahead in life.
There are a lot of bible verses that communicate the importance of encouraging one another in times of trouble or challenges. These are Bible Words of encouragement from the bible for youths below that will be an anchor for them anytime they’re facing difficulties or situations that can discourage them from moving forward and make them stand strong until they overcome.
1. Give thanks unto the Lord for His Mercy endures forever. His Mercy is capable of keeping you strong in times of challenges.
2. Always count it all joy whenever you’re passing through any trial, because, through this trial, it’s working out patience in you. Nothing is ordained to crush you, keep moving, the Lord is with you.
3. Whenever you’re passing through the shadow of death, do not fear, he’s always with you. You may not feel His presence but be sure He’s always there standing by you.
4. The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in Him and His ears are open to their cries. Keep trusting, He will never let you down.
5. Do not be weary of doing the right thing at all times. Your rewarder is ever nearer to you with His reward with Him.
6. Every young person is always anxious about the future because they can’t see what the future holds. But the scripture has said, “don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will care for itself”. Today’s trouble is enough for today.
7. Do not get tired of doing what is good. At the right time, you will reap a harvest of blessings if you don’t give up. Keep investing in your future, you will reap a great harvest.
8. Life is truly full of cares and anxieties, but the scriptures have admonished you to “Cast all your cares on Him because He cares for you”.
9. “Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
10. The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love, He will no longer rebuke you but will rejoice over you with singing.
11. Never allow troubles in your heart, trust in God because He is able to save you to the uttermost as you keep calling on Him.
12. Don’t stop looking unto Jesus the author and the finisher of your faith. As long as you keep looking up, everything will take shape and work according to divine plans.
13. Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
14. What you’re going through is not what others have not experienced before. Trials and temptations are common to men. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you can overcome.
15. Don’t lose heart. Though outwardly you may appear to be wasting away, yet inwardly you are being renewed day by day. For your light and momentary troubles are achieving for you an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.
16. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
17. You can do all things through Him who gives you the strength to face each of your life’s challenges and emerge a victor.
18. Look unto Him, and you will be lightened, and you will never be ashamed.
19. Always remember that you are more than a conqueror through Christ that loves you unconditionally.
20. All things will always work together for your good because you love God and you are called according to His purpose and plans.
Praying for Youths Scriptures
One of the greatest gifts you will ever give to anyone close to you is the gift of prayers. Prayer strengthens, encourages, and quickens those who are weak. As much as prayer is powerful, praying with scriptures is more powerful. Your prayers carry weight in the ears of God when you pray with scriptures. If you want your prayers for youth to be very effective, you need to make do with praying for youths’ scriptures.
Helpful Resource: pray effectively to get answers
It’s very important to always pray for youths because they are the hope of tomorrow. Your prayer for the young ones around you is a form of investment in your future. Invariably, praying for youth is praying for your future.
21. Father, I thank you for the privilege of being loved by you and your loving-kindness over every one of our youths. Thank you for your mercy that stands sure in their lives.
22. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the power of your Holy Spirit, empower every youth with supernatural wisdom, in Jesus’ Name.
23. Father, in the name of Jesus, endue every youth with the Spirit of excellence for their supernatural turnaround so that they may excel like Daniel and glorify Your great name.
24. Endue every youth with the Spirit of grace and supplication, thereby positioning them for the full delivery of their assignments upon the earth. Amen.
25. Fill every youth with the Spirit of the fear of the Lord, resulting in the manifestation of Your favor in their life in the name of Jesus.
26. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the Holy Ghost, let every youth be liberated from all filthiness of the flesh and of the spirit so that they could walk in blazing Holiness all the days of their lives on earth.
27. Let every barrier standing in the way of any challenged youth, be brought down by your power in the of Christ Jesus.
28. Redirect the steps of every embattled youth back to God and grant each one of them a welcome package of your goodness and your mercy in the name of Jesus.
29. Let Your angels appear to every embattled youth, thereby guiding them back to God for their restoration and success in the name of Jesus.
30. Visit every discouraged youth thereby re-establishing them in the faith so that they may live in your purposes for their lives.
31. Open the eyes of every discouraged youth to see your house as their God-ordained city of refuge, where their trials shall be turned to triumph and tests to testimonies. Amen.
32. Father, in the name of Jesus, instantly heal everyone called sick among the youths and restore them to perfect health as promised in your word to them.
33. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the revelation of Your Word, supernaturally restore the health of every youth under the siege of any terminal condition right now by your mercy.
34. Let the power in your name destroy every form of disability ravaging the life of any youth, resulting in their perfect soundness. Amen.
35. I ask that you deliver every youth from all oppression of the devil and establish their liberty right now by the power in your name.
36. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every youth experience the reality of divine health all through their lives. Amen.
37. I ask that you make everyone called jobless among the youth receive their miracle jobs this month in the name of Jesus.
38. Make every youth enjoy divine favor resulting in supernatural breakthroughs in all areas of their lives in the name of Jesus.
39. Father, in the name of Jesus and by the operation of the Spirit of Wisdom, enthrone every youth in various businesses, vocations, careers, and other mountains of influence this year. Amen.
40. Father, draw them closer to you and give them the desire to seek you desperately with all their hearts in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Helpful Resource: seek the Lord with all your heart
Scriptures About Serving God in your Youth
Serving God early in life is a good and wonderful thing that youths must always yearn for. No matter how busy youths are, making God their priority is much more important than any other thing else. Scriptures about serving God in your youth will help and guide you to see the benefits of serving God at your youthful age and help you to know God’s will everywhere you find yourself and in every area of your life.
Word of encouragement from the bible for youths fills the young minds with unusual strength to serve God acceptably with accompanying rewards. As a youth, your service to God goes a long way beyond what you may think of. One of the ways we serve God is by obedience to His Word, and by serving His people also.
41. “Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts”. (2 Timothy 2:22)
42. “O Lord, you alone are my hope. I’ve trusted you, O Lord, from childhood” (Psalms 71:5).
43. “Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!” (Psalms 71:6).
44. “Not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord” (Romans 12:11).
45. “Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him” (1 John 2:15).
46. “If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him” (John 12:26).
47. “Worship the Lord with reverence, and rejoice with trembling” (Psalms 2:11).
48. “If they hear and serve Him, they will end their days in prosperity and their years in pleasures” (Job 36:11).
49. “But you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water, and I will remove sickness from your midst” (Exodus 23:25).
50. “Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men” (Colossians 3:23).
51. “With goodwill, render your service to the Lord, and not unto men” (Ephesians 6:7).
52. “Now, therefore, fear the Lord and serve Him in sincerity and truth; and put away the gods which your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord” (Joshua 24:14).
53. “In holiness and righteousness before Him all our days” (Luke 1:75).
54. “If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” (Joshua 24: 15).
55. “Only fear the Lord and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for considering what great things He has done for you” (1 Samuel 12:24).
56. “If you carefully obey the commands I am giving you today, and if you love the Lord your God and serve him with all your heart and soul, then he will send the rains in their proper seasons—the early and late rains—so you can bring in your harvests of grain, new wine, and olive oil” (Deuteronomy 11:13-14).
57. “Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need” (Matthew 6:33).
58. “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord”. (1 Corinthians 15:58).
59. “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service” (Romans 12:1).
60. “I have written to you, young men, Because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, And you have overcome the wicked one” (1 John 2:14).
Bible Character Studies for Youths
Bible character studies for youths consist of reading and studying the lives of those that had gone ahead of us in this race and what God did in and through their lives. Everything written in the scriptures is for our learning and admonitions. For “Whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope” (Romans 15:4).
There is a lot to learn when you study the lives of those that had gone ahead of you on this path of faith, and studying their lives will grant you access to tap wisdom to be able to know the right way to tread, and limit your errors and mistakes you might make. Word of encouragement from the bible for youths can be a lesson from those whose lives are documented as examples in the scriptures.
61. When you study 1 Corinthians 10 vs 1-13, you find warnings so that you won’t be able to fall into the same temptations as they did but rather learn how to escape.
62. Hebrews 11 vs 1-40 makes us understand the lives of the patriarchs and others that through faith they obtained good reports, although they did not always see immediate results but were able to trust God to be faithful as they relied on His promises.
63. It was recorded in James 5:17 that Elijah was just a man like us, who experienced God’s working power through prayer. How encouraging it is to realize that God can do extraordinary things in and through ordinary people.
64. The life of Noah was a great one to study. Genesis 6 makes us understand that Noah did all that the Lord commanded him to do. He was a righteous man who did what was right in the Lord’s sight, despite the evil of the world at that time. Noah’s life should teach you a particular lesson that, no matter how alone you feel, you must always do the right thing and stand for righteousness.
65. Joseph’s life is a typical example of a young guy that had tough challenges until God lifted him. Genesis 37 allows us to know more about his story, which he endured despite the challenges. As youths no matter what you may be passing through, stay through, the Lord will see you through.
66. God approached Abraham in Genesis 12 and told him to “Go forth from your country, and from your relatives and your father’s house to the land which I will show you.” In other words, Abraham was instructed to leave his comfort zone and marched onward into uncertainty, and despite all, he obeyed God. When God speaks to us even if we don’t understand, let us embrace it.
67. Moses was a great leader, that led the people of Israelites out of Egypt, even though Moses at first tried to reject God’s call but later yielded. Exodus 3 gives us a clearer picture of his life and assignment. Moses was a meek man and a leader that sticks up for God’s people.
68. In 1 Samuel 17 we read about the story of how Goliath challenged the Israelites and how David decided to fight on behalf of Israel whom God gave victory over the Philistines. I will like us to note how brave and convinced David was, toward Goliath. This shows that regardless of the challenges you are being through, learn to put your trust in God.
69. Book of Daniel chapter 6 helps us understand the Daniel kind of wisdom which made him great in Babylon. He never compromised regardless of the hostility of the environment, instead, he remained steadfast and faithful. As a youth, learn how to stick to your conviction in Christ no matter the consequences it might impose.
70. Isaiah’s life is a good one to pay attention to and study. He made himself available for God to send him to his people, Isaiah 6. As youths, your availability to the things of God is so much important. God uses an available vessel.
71. The life of Christ Jesus our Lord taught us a great lesson we should learn from and walk in the pattern He had made available for us. Even though he’s the creator of the whole universe, he humbled himself to the fullest, John 13 reveals how he washed the feet of His disciples, the lifestyle of serving should be part of us.
72. Samson was a great man who was mightily used by God. He fell because of iniquities which we have a lot to learn from. No matter how attractive a sin may appear, it’s always costly. Samson despite the fact of the privilege he had, fell because of disobedience to the instructions that were given to him.
73. Ruth’s life is a typical example that youths need to learn from. Ruth was loyal and diligent, Ruth 2:3 shows us how Ruth was a very diligent young woman. She went out to the fields to harvest food both for herself and Naomi. She worked hard throughout the days to sustain them. She didn’t sit and wait for help to come to her and Naomi, even though they were poor.
74. Judas Iscariot was one of the Lord’s disciples, there is nothing good or positive to learn from his life, even though he followed the Lord Jesus Christ. His entire life wasn’t a good example. As youths, learn how to be loyal, and contented.
75. Jonathan and David were the perfect examples of friends. They looked out for each other’s interests, they went the extra mile for each other. The Lord bless you with this kind of friend as you show yourself friendly.
Youth Bible Study on Sexuality
Youth bible study on sexuality will be a guide to youths all through their lives as they prepare their hearts to do the will of God. There’s a mentality a youth must have towards sexuality which must be from the word of God. These lists would be of help for youths to know the true definition of sexuality and how to embrace it.
It’s until youths come to a full understanding of sexuality and its true meaning that the abuse of it will stop. Word of encouragement from the bible for youth should educate them about purity in all areas of their lives.
76. “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,” (Galatians 5:19).
77. “ But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; ” (Ephesians 5:3).
78. “Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge ” (Hebrew 13:4).
79. “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind ”(1 Corinthians 6:9).
80. “Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body, but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body”(1 Corinthians 6:18).
81. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness”. (1 John 1:9).
82. “But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart” (Matthew 5:28).
83. “It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God” (1 Thessalonians 4:3-5).
84. “Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but the Lord; and the Lord for the body”. (1 Corinthians 6:13).
85. “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
86. “Blessed is the man that walked not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and his law doth he meditates day and night”. (Psalms 1:1-2).
87. “Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?” ( 2 Corinthians 6:14)
88. “Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the lord. Don’t touch their filthy things and I will welcome you” (2 Corinthians 6:17).
89. “Adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lawlessness, envy, slander, arrogance, and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”
90. “Thou shall not commit adultery” (Exodus 20:14).
Interesting Bible Topics for Youths
Are you in need of Interesting bible topics for youths? Bible topics are meant to bring you more focus, clarity, and understanding of what God says about Himself and His principles. These Bible topic ideas will help you to deeply understand modern issues through a biblical lens and create an awareness of the main focus.
This is an opportunity for youths to have free access to know more about God’s word, interesting bible topics for youths will develop and sharpen their mind to know the exact matter that is been dealt with in that particular chapter and through all the scriptures. Here are some suggested topics.
91. What’s love?
92. What to look for in a marriage partner.
93. How to discern God’s will in your life.
94. How to choose a fulfilling career.
95. Purity before marriage.
96. How to earn and invest.
98. Walking in the path of righteousness.
99. Obedience to God’s will.
100. How to build more capacity and faith in God.
101. Overcoming peer pressure.
102. Youths responsibilities.
103. Overcoming emotional stress.
104. Forgive as Christ forgive.
105. The power of relationship.
Encouraging Words for Youth in Church
Encouragement is very vital, when people are encouraged, it gives them strength, courage, and confidence over a particular thing. Encouragement words for youths in the church will help them to stand strong in active service in the household of faith.
Word of Encouragement from the bible for youth imparts courage inside youths and builds their confidence in God.
Helpful Resource: leading prayers in your church effectively
106. Be still and know that He’s God, He’s in control of everything.
107. God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all you can think or imagine, just put your trust in Him and He will lift you high.
108. God makes a way where it seems no way, He’s able to do so in your life.
109. Cast all your cares on Him, because He cares for you.
110. The Lord is always your strength and your salvation, you don’t need to fear anyone.
111. Be strong and courageous, for the Lord is always with you. He never for once leaves you.
112. Stay upon the Lord, He’s able to keep you in perfect peace.
113. No one looks unto the Lord and later regrets doing so, keep your focus on Him.
114. Weeping is just for a night, your joy is coming if you faint not.
115. God is glorified when you put all your trust in Him. Keep trusting Him.
116. “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6).
117. “The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him”. (Nahum 1:7).
118. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against you?
119. Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:58).
120. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might, through this, you will overcome all adversities.
121. God will bless you and the ends of the Earth shall fear Him.
Helpful Resource for youth: being effective in prayer
I’m convinced you have had a nice and wonderful time on this page and I know you would want to pass it on to your friends and loved ones, do so and kindly LEAVE A COMMENT.