Sometimes, we never know how far a few lines of positive words would go in the heart of the recipients. In a professional world where everyone is busy and trying so hard, where people could easily get immersed in their individual world, some even get competitive. Sending a positive comment to a coworker could go a long way in putting a smile on the face of recipients and surprisingly ease the tension around them.
Saying positive things about a coworker is a great way to make them feel appreciated and also set the tone for a good impression. However, you might be thinking if the positive things to say about a coworker can really touch their heart.
There are a number of positive things to say to a coworker, you can appreciate them for their excellent work ethic, a task they just completed, or even for the little random help they offer. Just make sure they are coming from a sincere heart.
This article offers you a series of positive things to say about a coworker to encourage them and make them feel valued. I’m sure you’ll be excited to check them out.
1. Your dedication and commitment to work are quite impressive. It’s such an honor working in the same company with such a hardworking man like you.
2. You might not know the depth of your impact on my life as a coworker. Your work ethic and general lifestyle have taught me a lot of things. You are just super amazing!
3. I appreciate the fact that you are so humble and ever open to learning. Your kind of person is rare. It’s so amazing to have you as my partner at work.
4. Apart from being hardworking and highly committed to your job, you are also very helpful. Thank you for always reaching out to help. You are a wonderful coworker.
5. I’m glad I finally have the privilege of having you as my partner at work. Your work ethic is so admirable and I’m learning a lot from you. Keep being awesome!
6. The level of understanding between us is amazing. I love the way we work together so smoothly and effectively. You make work my work easier. Thanks, darling!
7. Thanks for always being helpful and supportive. I always enjoy working with you. You are the best coworker I ever had.
8. The way you handle situations around you shows how virtuous you are. Beyond the work space, you are a source of inspiration to me. Keep up the good work, Dear.
9. I’ve got so much respect for you. You are so smart, skillful, and highly dedicated to your work. Thank you for making working with you enjoyable.
10. You are the most amazing coworker I have ever had. I admire the way you move around the office and go about your work smiling and excited. I appreciate you, Dear.
Related topic: quotes of appreciation for employees from the manager
Examples Of Positive Comments For Coworkers
When thinking of positive things to say to a co-worker, you might not need to write a very long letter, short and simple positive words, straight from the heart could do.
Below is an example of positive comments for coworkers.
11. You always bring positive energy to the office, your smile is contagious and you never allow work stress to reflect on your face. You are just so amazing!
12. When talking about the most helpful and inspiring co-worker, your name will top my list. You have always extended your helping hand and covered up for me where I fall short. Thank you for being a coworker and more.
13. The way you glide through your work effortlessly is so impressive. You are a mix of skill and talent. I appreciate you.
14. Whenever I come to work and see you around, my heart leaps for joy, because I know it’s going to be a good day. Thank you for always bringing happiness to work. You are the best coworker one could ever have.
15. If I haven’t seen the level of great results you always pull at the end of each business year, I would have thought you were not committed to your job with the way you go about helping people in the office and showing concern for them. You are just simply amazing. And it’s such a great privilege to have you as my coworker.
16. You never allowed any situation to get to you. You work very hard and stay loyal to your assignment. I so much admire you for this, Girl! You are a rare gem.
17. You’ve brought so much value to this organization. Your level of achievement within the months is enviable. I commend you for your hard work and dedication.
18. You are highly skilled and experienced. The way you are committed to your personal growth and development is so inspiring. Well done, Dear, the sky is your starting point.
19. I so much admire your humility and openness to learning. You always seek knowledge and never act like you know it all. This is what is giving you an edge in the company. It’s great knowing you and having you as my coworker.
20. You are just simply amazing. I can’t imagine you could go out of your way just to make sure I was able to keep up with the task. You’ve really done impressively well, I appreciate your company!
Related topic: appreciation message for being recognized at work
Words Of Appreciation For Coworkers
21. Thank you for always being my number one support and cheer at the office. I’m always amazed by the level of support and encouragement I get from you. You are the best coworker one could ever pray for.
22. I’m not surprised by this promotion of yours. It is long deserved. You have consistently delivered excellent work over time and your level of skill mastery is amazing. Well done, Dear.
23. Thank you for making working with you easy. You are an angel to me and I’m glad I met you. I wish you all the best in life.
24. Beyond the workspace, you are my best friend and confidant. Thank you so much for being an amazing partner at work.
24. I appreciate how you carry everybody along at work and make sure we always deliver our best. Thank you for being an awesome co-worker.
25. I admire your style of approach to work; calm, strategic, and insightful. You are really talented and a great asset to this company. Keep up the good work, Dear.
26. You have made a huge impact on my life. I’ve learned a lot of life lessons from you. Thank you for all you do. I appreciate you.
27. You are such an amazing coworker. I appreciate your commitment and level of excellence. I wish you all the best in life.
28. You have always been helpful and supportive. Thank you for making the office an exciting place to be. I appreciate you.
29. Working with you has added so much value to me. I have gained more life experience and work experience. Thank you for all you do. I appreciate you.
30. Thank you for standing by me during the challenging period and encouraging me all through. You are a very wonderful coworker and I do not take your kind gesture for granted.
Related topic: appreciation message for being part of a team
How To Compliment A Female Coworker
31. Your type is rare. You are a perfect combination of beauty and brain. I so much appreciate you.
32. You’ve got a great dress and amazing project execution skills. You are a great asset to this organization. I appreciate you.
33. Your calm and highly cultured nature is so attractive. You are such an amazing woman. It’s such an honor to have you as a coworker.
34. Talking about sophistication with a touch of tech-savviness, you top my list. I can’t believe you could be so excellent at managing these two interesting features. You are simply amazing.
35. You brought in your feminine strength to get the job done. You are so amazing! I so much admire your level of intelligence.
36. I admire your excellent presentation skills. You always make the job appear easier with the way you handle it. Well done, my most intelligent coworker.
37. I still wonder how you are always able to pull the boss lady vibe without losing your touch of humility and gentle spirit. I really admire you.
38. It’s such a blessing working with a very vibrant and talented lady like you. You inspire me a lot and I appreciate you.
39. Beautiful, friendly, smart, sound, and intelligent. What more? That’s all you are, my wonderful partner. I appreciate everything about you as my coworker.
40. Your level of wisdom is highly amazing. You have really proved that what a man can do, a woman can do also.
Related topic: appreciating someone for their work
Words Of Appreciation For Coworkers
41. I’m glad I have the privilege of having to work with Coworkers like you. Thank you for the opportunity to learn and grow. I enjoyed every bit of my time with you.
42. Every day is an exciting day at work with you. I’m so grateful for the kind of co-workers you are. You are wonderful!
43. Working with you has helped me see beyond my year in this career. You have exposed me to bigger opportunities and much more experience. I so much appreciate this great privilege. You are super amazing.
44. I bless the day I took up my job in this organization. I am so glad I got the chance to work with such a set of highly skilled professionals in this industry. Thank you for giving me so much. I am grateful.
45. Before I took up this job, I prayed for the strength to pull through difficult times. Thank you for being my answered prayer. You are my strength and support.
46. It was great meeting you and finally having the opportunity to work with you. I so much appreciate you. You are the best.
47. You have thought me to see the best in everything. You have shaped my perspective on life. Working with you has been a great blessing. I so much appreciate you all, my amazing co-workers.
48. Having you as my working partner is one great blessing I will forever be grateful for. You have impacted my life and helped me in my time of need. I appreciate you, partner and friend.
49. Even if I stop working in this company today, I will never stop working with you. I have found more than a workspace relationship in you, I have found friendship and pure love. Thank you for being an amazing co-worker. I appreciate you.
50. I’m highly excited that I have the privilege to work with you. I admire your personality, and you are my role model. Keep being awesome. I appreciate you.
51. You’ve got every right and opportunity to treat me as a subordinate, but you didn’t. You treated me as a friend either. It’s such an honor meeting you and having the chance to work with you. You are amazing.
Useful link: how to appreciate someone in words
One Word Compliments For Coworkers
52. It’s nice working with you. We shall meet at the peak.
53. You are my source of inspiration. You challenge me to dare for more and stretch me to fit into the frame of the better version of myself. You are awesome.
54. I wish I could have the right words to express how much I appreciate you. Thank you for your kind gesture. You are more than incredible.
55. Thank you for being so dedicated to your task. Your hard work has greatly helped this company in reaching its target goals. You deserve to be celebrated.
56. I can’t but recognize the hard works you’ve invested in making this dream a reality. You are such an amazing coworker. I appreciate you.
57. Having workers like you around me to execute the project is the best thing that happened to me in the execution of this project. Thank you all for being committed to your assignments and also being helpful when I needed you.
58. I realized that I couldn’t have achieved half of what I achieved in this career if not for your wealth of experience I rely on. I am so glad I have the great opportunity to have a set of fantastic coworkers like you.
59. You are all amazing. A mix of unique talent and extraordinary abilities. You are all the best set of coworkers one could ever have.
60. I wish I could explain how much your influence on my life has helped my career journey. Thank you for always coming to my rescue and contributing all you can to make sure we succeed together.
Useful link: how to appreciate someone in words
Positive Things To Say About A Coworker In A Review
61. Full of life, optimism, and positive energy. Brian is one coworker everyone needs around. It’s such a blessing working with him.
62. I’m glad I have the chance to finally be on the same project execution team with Sharon. Sharon is very hardworking, committed, and highly skilled.
63. I haven’t seen such a resourceful coworker like Treasure. She’s very active and highly detailed in her presentation. She delivers impressive results.
64. Working with Treasure over the years has been so thrilling. She’s got the contagious energy that will get everyone on the task, no matter how challenging it seems.
65. I still wonder how Brian was able to manage such a level of creativity with his arithmetic prowess. He is such a great guy to work with.
66. Joyce is such a great team player, very helpful, and highly disciplined I like how she approaches her tasks and gets them done in no time. It’s such an amazing experience having her as my coworker.
67. I admire Cory’s depth of knowledgeable experience on this job. How he balances work-life with such great results still baffles me. He’s such a great coworker.
68. The best coworker I’ve ever had as a project executing partner. Swift, sound with great insights. It’s so great working with Keller.
69. If I were to choose a coworker, I would choose Ryan over and over again. He is such a calm and intelligent personality. It’s so amazing knowing Ryan.
70. Greg is such a productive guy. Very amazing and interesting to work with. It’s so exciting having him as a partner.