Prayer is a transaction between man and God. An exchange takes place when we engage God in prayers. The beauty of prayer is when we pray to God and we get a response from Him concerning the request we’ve made. The power of using the scripture while praying cannot be undermined.
Everyone prays but not everyone gets answers to their prayers. This could be a result of not knowing how to pray effectively. Prayer points with scriptures are how to pray effectively that will guarantee definite results. Prayer is powerful when uttered with the word of God.
God has an established pattern for prayer for which if a man adheres to those patterns, such will never lack answers. As much as you want to pray, it’s profitable to learn how to use prayer points with scriptures. Jesus taught His disciples how to pray that’s why the great manifestation of God was always their experience in their lifetimes.
Engaging the written words of God in prayer is the best way to get at God. Prayer is more effective when we’re praying back the word of God to Him rather than expressing our mere heart desires. We need to ensure that what we’re asking for aligns with the will of God. God will always hear His will expressed back to Him.
The Father has an unreserved loyalty to His word. Everything may fail except His word. “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away” (Mathew 24:35). This means that the word of God will not miss its target anytime it is engaged. The purpose for which it is sent must be accomplished.
“For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, So shall my word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:10-11). Hallelujah! This is how dependable the word is.
- Thanksgiving Prayer Points with Scriptures
- Thanksgiving Prayer Points for Family
- Prayer Points for Spiritual Growth with Scriptures
- Prayers for Spiritual Growth
- Prayer Points with Scriptures for Family
- Prayer Points for Family Love and Unity
- Daily Prayer Points with Scriptures
- Prayer to Prevent Death with Scriptures
- How to Fight Death with Bible Verses
- Prayer Points for Breakthrough with Bible Verses
Thanksgiving Prayer Points with Scriptures
Thanksgiving prayer points with scripture will help you to praise God effectively. God dwells in the praises of His people. “But You are holy, enthroned in the praises of Israel” (Psalms 22:3). If you want to get the audience of God, set up the seat of praise.
When you want to invite God to a meeting, the seat that He will seat upon is nothing but praise. Wherever God is praised, His attention is secured. Don’t be so needy or obsessed with your needs that you will not spend ample to sing praises unto God. What God has done for you is so much more than what He hasn’t done. It’s gratefulness to be conscious of the things He has done for you than what He has not done. If you are more conscious of what God hasn’t done, you’ll not be grateful.
“Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth” (Psalms 105:5). Another name for the book of Psalms is the book of thanksgiving and mercy. We’ll be using a multitude of psalms to express our heartfelt thanksgiving to God. In the attitude of remembrance of His wonderful works, let’s give thanks to Him.
1. “In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Dear father, I come in obedience to your word to give you thanks for all things around my life. Thank you for my family, business, career, ministry, and nation. Receive all the glory in the name of Jesus. Amen.
2. “Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles, And sing praises to Your name” (Psalms 18:49). I stand amid the gentiles to give praises and glory to your name for being kind and merciful unto me and mine. Thank you darling Jesus for all you do.
3. “Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name” (Psalms 30:4). When I look back, I come to the remembrance of your uncommon goodness and kindness towards me, I’m indeed grateful to you for the favor you’ve shown me and all that pertains to me.
4. “I will give you thanks in the great assembly; I will praise You among many people” (Psalms 35:18). I stand in the assembly of the saints to give thanks unto our God, the great and mighty one of Israel. I say thank you for the multitude of your mercy in my life.
5. “We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks! For Your wondrous works declare that Your name is near” (Psalms 75:1). Your wondrous works are great and worth talking about all over the earth. Thank you so much for your faithfulness.
6. “It is good to give thanks to the LORD, and to sing praises to your name, O Most High” (Psalms 92:1). Nothing is as good as praising your name and declaring your greatness among your people. Thank you dear God for giving me reasons to worship you with my whole heart. Be exalted forevermore. Amen.
7. “Rejoice in the LORD, you righteous, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name” (Psalms 97:12). Your name is a strong tower which has been my abode since I knew you. I remember the power invested in your name and I give you thanks for your timeless investment.
8. “Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples” ( Psalms 105:1). The essence of your goodness in my life is so that I may make your name and your deeds known among the people. Thank you for using my life as a pulpit to preach your goodness to your people.
9. “Praise the LORD! Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever” (Psalms 106:1). The Lord is good and your mercy will endure forever. Thank you dear Jesus for unending loving-kindness towards me.
10. “Save us, O LORD our God, And gather us from among the Gentiles, To give thanks to Your holy name, To triumph in Your praise” (Psalms 106: 47). I’m grateful for the daily triumph I have through your name. Thank you for not allowing enemies to rejoice over me.
11. “Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases” ( Psalms 103:2-3). Thank you for the forgiveness of sin through your finished work at the cavalry. Thank you for your healing and sound health. I’m grateful, my dear Father.
Thanksgiving Prayer Points for Family
12. “Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies”. (Psalms 103:4). Thank you for redeeming my life and family from destruction and crowning me with your love and mercy.
13. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead” (1 Peter 1:3). The abundance of your mercy has given me and family the privilege of adoption into the house of God. The Resurrection and the life, I’m grateful for your death on my behalf.
14. “To an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you”.(1 Peter 1:4). The inheritance you have left behind for us is not subject to the decadence of this world. Thank you so much for the great gift.
15. “Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s”. (Psalms 103:5). You’ve filled and satisfied my mouth with good things. What a gracious God are you, Lord. Thank you for the renewal of our strength as of eagles as a family.
16. “Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” (Psalms.35.27). I magnify you especially for taking a special interest in my family’s prosperity. Oh, dear Father, I’m so blessed to have you as my Father.
17. “With long life, I will satisfy him, And show him my salvation.” (Psalms 91:16). Thank you for the promise of long life. Your salvation has delivered me and my household from premature death. I’m grateful to God for this.
18. “…Because the LORD your God will bless you in all your produce and all the work of your hands so that you surely rejoice” (Deuteronomy 16:15). I praise you for the promise of blessings of the works of my hands. I rejoice exceedingly in you because all that I do shall prosper.
19. “Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!” (Psalms 107:8). Thank you for your mercy and wonders among the children of men. Your works are wonderful. Thank you, dear Father.
20. “Where the tribes go up, The tribes of the LORD, To the Testimony of Israel, To give thanks to the name of the LORD” (Psalms 122:4). Be praised for every tribe and nation. You’ve created all of them for your pleasure. Thank you for our leaders both in government and churches. Be forever praised in Jesus name. Amen.
Prayer Points for Spiritual Growth with Scriptures
Prayer Points for Spiritual Growth with ScripturesEvery child of God is like a seed planted in the garden of God. Psalms 92:12 -14 says, “The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the LORD Shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing”.
If you are a seed, you’re expected to grow, flourish and bear fruit. This is God’s expectation for your life. Prayer points for spiritual growth with scriptures will facilitate your growth and help you bring maximum profit to God. Spiritual growth and empowerment are a product of intimate fellowship with God. We’re like branches in the vine of God. We need to stay glued to the tree if we must grow and bear fruit continually.
“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing” (John 15:4-5). Prayer points with scripture for spiritual growth must be consistently offered to enhance fruitfulness in the court of God.
21. Dear Father, thank you for the privilege of relationship with you through the death of Jesus on the cross. Thank you for removing the middle wall of the partition between us.
22. Ephesians 1:17 says, “That God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of glory may, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him”. I ask for the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you. Open my eyes so that I can know you more deeply and intimately.
23. “For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness” (Psalms 18:28). Deliver me from every spiritual ignorance sponsored by the darkness that might have been preventing me from spirituality in the name of Jesus.
24. “For the zeal of thy house has eaten me up, and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me” (Psalm 69:9). Let the zeal of your house consume me so that I may pursue you desperately until I apprehend you.
25. “But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work” ( 2 Timothy 2:20-21). Grant me the grace to cleanse myself from all forms of uncleanness that can deter my spiritual growth. Help me to be a vessel of honor in your sight.
26. “A new heart also will I give you, a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh” (Ezekiel 36:26). Grant me a new heart that prioritizes seeking you desperately and will not stop until he sees you tangibly. Give me a heart that obeys your word in Jesus’ name.
Related: seeking God desperately
27. “O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory” ( Psalms 63: 1-2). Give me a heart that pursues you wholeheartedly without holding anything back. Help me to seek you no matter what It may cost.
28. “As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?” (Psalms 42: 1-2). Father give me a thirsty and hungry soul who will do anything to look for you until you’re made manifest.
29. “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8). I ask for spiritual empowerment to be useful for the expansion of your kingdom. Strengthen me to be on the go for you.
30. “And he said, I beseech thee, show me thy glory” (Exodus 33: 18). I ask that you will show me your glory and satisfy me with your presence.
Prayers for Spiritual Growth
31. Mathew 5:16 “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good work and glorify your Father which is in heaven”. I ask that you’ll shine your light upon me so that I may shine your light to the world in the name of Jesus.
32. “That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death” (Philippians 3:10). Open my eyes so that I may see what you have made available for me through your resurrection. I rebuke ignorance in the knowledge of your will in the name of Jesus.
33. “Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away, and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit” (John 15:2). I ask for pruning so that I can bear more fruit, and cut off everything that is delaying my speedy growth in the name of Jesus.
34. “Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving” (Colossians 4:2). I ask for grace for consistency in the chase of you. Grant me a never give up spirit. I shall neither be wearied nor be tired. I receive grace for resilience in Jesus’ name.
35. “That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love” ( Ephesians 3:16-17). Strengthen me with your power by your spirit in my inner man. I shall not be found wanting at the point of deployment of my spiritual duties in the name of Jesus.
36. “And the remnant that has escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward” (Isaiah 37:31). As I walk with you, I shall be enabled by you to grow root downward so that I can bear fruit upward to the glory of your name.
37. “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen.” (2 Peter 3:18). Daily growth shall be my daily experience as I fellowship with you and obey your voice. I rebuke spiritual stagnation in the name of the Lord Jesus.
38. “When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, “Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it” (Mark 8:34-35). I receive your grace to deny self and follow you. Every sacrifice required of me for proper discipleship, I receive the empowerment to pay them.
39. “Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies” (Psalms 27:11). Serving you without spiritual knowledge is not possible. Show me the light and teach me your ways so that I may serve you acceptably in the name of Jesus.
40. “That you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and long-suffering with joy” (Colossians 1:10-11). Fill me with spiritual knowledge and understanding that will enable me to walk worthy of you at all times. Strengthen me to please you and follow through with the growth processes.
Related: effective prayer points
Prayer Points with Scriptures for Family
Family is God’s idea of replicating His kingdom upon the earth. It’s God’s pleasure to take a man and woman from their parent’s house and join them together in marriage. Everyone on the surface of the earth belongs to a family, and prayer for the family is very vital to keep our family together in peace, love, and harmony.
41. Father, I thank you for my family. Thank you for making your peace known to every member of the family. Your faithfulness is great and nothing can be compared unto it.
42. It’s written, “All your children shall be taught by the LORD, And great shall be the peace of your children” (Isaiah 54:13). Let your holy spirit educate all the children you’ve given me. Grant me peace over each one of them in the name of Jesus.
43. I pray according to Psalms 127:3-5 that my precious children that you have given shall be great and mighty in the hand of God. You’ll use them to pronounce your greatness to the end of the earth.
44. “Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine In the very heart of your house, Your children like olive plants All around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed Who fears the LORD” (Psalms 128:4). I decree upon my wife that she shall be fruitful in my house. She shall raise godly children that shall be mighty upon the earth.
45. “Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, Who delights greatly in His commandments. His descendants will be mighty on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed” ( Psalms 112:1-2). As a result of my union with the Lord, my descendants shall be great upon the earth and in the hand of God. They shall be blessed indeed and always.
46. “And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and the oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee” ( Deuteronomy 7:13). The fruit of my womb is blessed for my sake. Everything that is connected to me receives the blessing and the touch of the Lord in the name of Jesus.
47. “Also your people shall all be righteous; They shall inherit the land forever, The branch of My planting, The work of My hands, That I may be glorified” (Isaiah 60:21). Righteousness shall not depart from my lineage. It shall continue from generation to generation till the world without end.
48. “Wives, submit to your husbands, as to the Lord” (Ephesians5:22). I receive the grace to submit to my husband as commanded by the Lord, I shall be a support system unto Him, I shall not be a thorn in his flesh in the name of Jesus.
49. I ask according to Proverbs 14.1, for godly wisdom on behalf of my wife to build our home according to the standard of the kingdom.
50. “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her (Ephesians 5:25). I receive grace to love my wife without condition just as Jesus loved Church and gave himself for her. The same grace is given to me in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Points for Family Love and Unity
51. “Submitting to one another in the fear of God”. (Ephesians 5: 21). Ultimately, we receive grace to love one another and submit to one another in the fear of the Lord. The wisdom to live together in peace is received by us in the name of Jesus.
52. “Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies” (Proverbs 31:10). I ask the heavens to endow my wife with the demand it takes to be a virtuous woman. Her name shall great upon the earth through the wisdom of God that shall be made manifest through her.
53. “Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6). The grace, the wisdom, the knowledge needed to train up our children in the way of the Lord shall not be found wanting in our lives. We receive insights to instruct our children rightly in the name of Jesus.
54. “Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, long-suffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do” ( Colossians 3:12-13). Living with family members demands so much intelligence and practical wisdom. Grant me the patience to apply the needed intelligence to live at peace with everyone in my family.
55. “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him” (James 1:5). God of all wisdom and prudence who made the earth. Thank you for giving me an open cheque to ask for wisdom. Give me the wisdom to lead my family into your plans and purposes in the name of Jesus.
56. “Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord” (Hebrews 12: 14 ). Teach my family through your Holy Spirit to pursue peace and holiness with one another and all men.
57. “And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house because he also is a son of Abraham” (Luke 19:9). Let your salvation and all the blessings attached to salvation visit my house from small to the greatest to the praise of your name.
58. “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you” Exodus 20:12). Make our children understand the place of honor in dealing with their parents. They shall not be rebellious to the parental guidance and instructions in the name of Jesus.
59. “And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord”. (Ephesians 6: 4). Our parents shall not falter in their parental roles. They shall lead the family according to God’s design in the name of Jesus.
60. “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him, and he with Me” (Revelations 3.20). We welcome you as the most important part of our family. We give you the highest seat. Take preeminence dear father and God.
Related: powerful faith confession
Daily Prayer Points with Scriptures
It’s a privilege to wake up to the light of the morning sun. Only God can give a man the privilege of life to see another day. The best we could do to start each new day we’re privileged to see is to look up to heaven and give thanks to the Lord of Host. “This is the LORD’s doing; It is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it” ( Psalms 118: 23-24).
After giving thanks to God, it’s good to seek His face with our whole hearts so that our days can be productive and blessed. “I love them that love me, and those that seek me early shall find me” (Proverbs 8:17).
61. “O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water” (Psalms 63:1). I come to you today to seek you this morning. Let me find grace and mercy in your sight. Show me your face, dear Father.
62. “Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Oh, give thanks to the God of gods! For His mercy endures forever” (Psalms 136:1). I give you thanks for the multitude of your mercy that woke me up to the light of this day.
63. “I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety”. (Psalms 4:8). I’m grateful for making me sleep in safety under your mighty and loving arms. You’re indeed a good Father who keeps watching over His children.
64. “Redeeming the time, because the days are evil” (Ephesians 5:16). I come before you dear God and Father to redeem the time through prayer. Let this day be to my benefit in Jesus’ name.
65. “He who dwells in the secret place of the Highest Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” (Psalms 91:1). I hide under your shadow, let the evil of this day bypass me in Jesus’ name.
66. “Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday” (Psalm 91:6). I’m shielded from disasters ravaging the earth. None of the evils of these days shall locate me in the name of Jesus.
67. “You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot”. (Psalms 91:13). I exercise victory over every wicked force today, none of which shall hurt me by any means.
68. “The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalms 27:1). Through your light, I walk through darkness. I shall not be afraid of anyone because the Lord is with me.
69. “When the wicked came against me to eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though fight may rise against me, In this I will be confident” (Psalms 27:2). Every plan of the enemies against me today shall be utterly disappointed. I overcome every device of evil against me.
70. “No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling” (Psalms 91:10). As we step out today, we take our cover under the umbrella of Christ. No evil shall befall me and my family.
71. “For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways” (Psalms 91:11). Let your angel go before me and clear the ways before in the name of Jesus.
72. “Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart”. (Psalms 37:4). As I take pleasure in your will today, fulfill the desire of my heart so that men may rejoice with me.
73. “But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day”. (Proverbs 4:18). Let your light upon me shine more brightly this day than it was yesterday.
74. “Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert” (Isaiah 43:19). Let the new things happen to me today in the name of Jesus.
75. “For the Lord GOD will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed” (Isaiah.50.7). I shall not be ashamed of my expectations today because the Lord is with me. There is no shame for me in the name of Jesus
76. “Now to Him who can keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy”. (Jude 1:24). I shall fall or falter. The Lord shall keep me from falling away. I shall not be a reproach to His kingdom in the name of Jesus.
77. “He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps” (Psalms.40.2). Establish me upon the solid rock, let me not fall into Iniquity and the pit that swallow men.
78. “I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place” (Psalms 118:5). The light of this day shall lead me into the large place for my life, career, business, finances in the name of Jesus.
79. “You have caused men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and water, But You brought us out to rich fulfillment” (Psalms 66:12). Bring me into the place of abundance, wealth, and influence as I engage in my business today.
80. “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever” (Psalms 23:6). I thank you because the goodness and mercy of God are my companions throughout today. I thank you because there shall be great testimonies in Jesus name.
Related: prophetic prayer points
Prayer to Prevent Death with Scriptures
Human beings have a lifespan. They exist to die after their time is spent on earth. But it’s never in God’s desires that any man should die prematurely. God wants you to fulfill your days on earth. There’s a time tag on the assignment given to you by God, It’s never His desire that you exit the world before the appointed time.
Jesus came to conquer death and those who are taken captives by its fear. “Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage”( Hebrews 2:14-15).
81. “For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come” (1 Timothy 4:8). Thank you precious Jesus for the promise of the life that you have given me. You died on the cross so that I may live life to the fullest. Precious in my sight is your sacrifice for me.
82. “And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life” ( 1 John 5:11-12). I reckon with the force of eternal life within me. As a result of eternal life within me, I decree that I’m indestructible, no mortal shall be able to cut my life short in the name of Jesus.
83. “So when this corruptible has put on incorruptible, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.” (1 Corinthians 15:54). Jesus has swallowed up death in victory, I declare that I have victory over death in the same manner. Death shall not have dominion over me in Jesus’ name.
84. “O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?” The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law” ( 1 Corinthians 15:55-56). The sting of death shall not operate in my life. I receive spiritual power to live above sin which brings death. Sin shall not have dominion over me in the name of Jesus.
85. “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ”. (1 Corinthians 15:57). The victory I have received through Christ shall be permanent. I reign in life through God’s grace in the name of Jesus.
86. “I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD” (Psalms 118:17). I shall live to fulfill God’s mandate upon my life. I shall live long enough to execute divine counsel attached to my name before I was born.
87. “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.” (Ephesians 6:2). I receive enabling grace and wisdom to honor my parents so that my day may be prolonged upon the earth as the Lord has promised me.
88. “Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage”( Hebrews 2:14-15). I conquer the fear of death because Christ has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power, and a sound mind. Every root of fear is cut off to the root in the name of Lord Jesus.
89. “So you shall serve the LORD your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you” (Exodus 23:25). I’m a servant of the living God. My bread and water are blessed. No disease shall find expression in my body. Every form of the disease is flushed out.
90. “No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days” (Exodus 23:26). There shall be no miscarriage of any sort in my domain. No one shall die young in my family. The number of our days shall the Lord fulfill.
Related: quotes on the power of prayers
How to Fight Death with Bible Verses
91. “You will prolong the king’s life: and his years as many generations” (Psalms 61:6). You have made me king and priest in your kingdom, therefore I receive the gift of long life from you in the name of Jesus.
92 “With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation” (Psalms 91:16). O God my father, satisfy me with long life and show me the blessing of salvation in Christ.
93. “My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; For the length of days and long life And peace they will add to you” (Proverbs 3:2). I confess that I possess the wisdom of God that will grant me the length of days. Peace in abundance shall be my lot as I give heed to the commandment of God.
94. “My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me” (Psalms 31:15). My life is in your hand, keep me under the shadow of your wings so that no arrow of death will locate me.
95. “For You will not leave my soul in hell(grave), Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption” (Psalms 16:10). The grave shall not swallow me prematurely. I escape untimely death in the name of Jesus.
96. “For thus says the LORD of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye” (Zechariah 2:8). I’m the apple of God’s eyes, no calamity shall fall upon me. Every arrow that wastes people shall not locate me. Amen
97. “Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past’ ( Isaiah 26:20). I hide under the chamber of the almighty, the evil flying around shall escape me. I shall not be a victim a life destroyer.
98. “Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt” (Exodus 12:13). I’m soaked in the pool of the blood of Jesus Christ, the plagues that cut the lives of men short shall bypass me.
99. “I am He who lives, and is dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and Death” (Rev.1.18). Jesus is alive forevermore and in His hands is the authority over hell and death. I stand on the existing protocol of Christ and I exercise my complete victory over grave and death in the name of Jesus.
100. I give you thanks dear Father for the answer to these prayers. As I have declared so it shall stand in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Related: prayer for the peace of the world
Prayer Points for Breakthrough with Bible Verses
Every success requires the application of spiritual forces to lay claim to them. Until a force is applied, there’s no breakthrough. The backing of God is required to surmount opposing forces and experience success without limit. How you secure God’s assistance is by using prayer points for a breakthrough with bible verses.
When you need a divine breakthrough either in business, finances, marriage, jobs, career, or ministry. The best source to run to for help is nowhere but God. If God helps you, indeed you cannot be helpless and you will never return in shame.
101. “Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, “Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” (Psalms 35:27). I magnify the Lord because it takes pleasure in my breakthrough and successes. Thank you for your unconditional love for me, dear God and Father.
102. It is written, “I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron”. (Isaiah 45: 2). Let the God of heaven go before me and break every impediment standing in my way. Everything that is stopping my breakthrough, let them be cleared away.
103. “I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the LORD, Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel” (Isaiah 45: 3). Every treasure and prosperity of the land that has been hiding from my face over the years, shine your light on them and give me the hidden wealth in the name of Jesus.
104. “If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land”. (Isaiah 1:19). Let the grace that induces willingness and obedience come upon me so that I can eat the good of the land.
105. “And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day (Deuteronomy 8:18 ). I ask for the grace to stay in remembrance of you so that the power to break forth and get wealth may come unto me.
106. “Blessed be GOD, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well.”. (Psalms 144:1). My ears are opened to spiritual education so that I could be taught to win every fight in the name of Jesus.
107. “No man shall be able to stand against you; the LORD your God will put the dread of you and the fear of you upon all the land where you tread, just as He has said to you” (Deuteronomy 11.25). Nothing and no man shall be able to stand before me all the days of my life. I shall overcome every opposing force in the name of Jesus.
108. “Whom God raised, having lost the pains of death because it was not possible that He should be held by it” (Acts 2:24). Because It was not possible that Jesus is held captive by the grave, nothing shall be able to hold me down in the name of Jesus.
109. “And God can make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work”. (2 Corinthians 9:8). I receive grace for possession of sufficiency in all things both for my ministry, finances, and business in the name of Jesus.
110. “And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19). I enjoy divine supply for all my needs in accordance to your riches in glory by Christ.
Related: learn how to lead prayer in church
111. “I will multiply upon you man and beast, and they shall increase and bear young; I will make you inhabited as in former times, and do better for you than at your beginnings. Then you shall know that I am the LORD” (Ezekiel 36:11). Father, instigate the multiplication of men upon me. Let them increase in their multitude. Settle me and give me rest on every side.
112. “And hath raised us ether and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:6). I enforce a compulsory breakthrough in all areas of my by the reason of my seated position in Christ.
113. “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places” (Ephesians 6:12). Every force in heavenly places arraigned to stop my blessings, they are cleared off my way right now in the name of Jesus.
114. “Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you” (James:4:7). I resist Satan and his workforce, they are incapacitated over my life in the name of Jesus.
115. “Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!” (Psalms 27:14). I receive the stamina to wait upon the Lord for the ministration of strength so that I can succeed in all my adventures in the name of Jesus.
116. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29.11). I know the thoughts you have towards me are pure thoughts. I receive the spirit of patience to wait upon you until all your thoughts for me are come to pass.
117. “For with God nothing shall be impossible” (Luke 1:37). I come under the covering of the possibilities available in your grace, I operate in all possibilities in the name of Jesus.
118. “He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper” (Psalms 1:3). I belong to God, I’m like a tree planted by the rivers. Everything I do blossom and break forth in the name of Jesus.
119. “If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, And their years in pleasures” (Job 36:11). Obedience engenders prosperity. Father give me a willing and obedient heart so that I can spend my day in pleasure and prosperity.
120. “Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you” (Isaiah 60:1). I rise above the darkness of this world and I shine through the light of God. I have sufficient light to make prosperity and breakthrough happen unto me.
I say a big congratulations to you if you have prayed these prayers wholeheartedly. God cannot deny prayers invested with His word as this. I want you to have faith in God and be expectant for the results of every bit of these prayers. You cannot be denied. In no time, everything around your life will start looking like each word of these prayers.
Above all, spend enough time to give thanks to God almighty because of the hope of answered prayers. I will like you to let me know how this has ministered to you personally through your comments. You might do somebody a favor if you share with them. They may be your family, friends, loved ones, and as well as your social media handles. Once again, congratulations!