You should not walk through life without divine assistance. Doing everything all by yourself without a helping hand is very stressful. God wants you to be assisted in everything that you do. He wants to be felt in your family, business and all that concerns you. To enjoy God’s help, you need to be connected to Him through your prayers. As you glean into prayer is powerful quotes, you will see how you can bring God into your situations.
Nothing encourages you as much as knowing that you have the backing of your father who is in heaven in all your endeavors. He’s ever willing to help and raise you to a place of fulfillment. As you learn to daily offer your sincere prayer to Him, you’ll never be denied His daily supplies in your space.
You may never know how exactly things will turn out for you in a particular area of your life, but you sure have a good God who is never confused about anything. He knows the end from the beginning. He knows exactly what to do to help you get to where you are going. You must trust in Him fully and render your request to Him and you’ll see Him show up.
It’s important to develop a relationship with God. You need to be close to Him intimately. When you know that the God of the universe is your friend, you’ll rest assured about life, knowing everything will work fine for you. These powerful quotes give you an insight into how to develop a closeness with God in prayer. Are you looking for powerful quotes on prayers to help you pray prophetically? Here you have them with you!
Motivational Prayer Quotes
It’s not good to walk through life without motivation. The source of motivation has to be known so that you can always have access to it. When you pray, God releases His motivating power to help you run it smoothly.
When you pray, God hears. Any matter you talk to your heavenly father about attracts divine attention. Any prayer that must attract the attention of God must proceed from your heart. Prayer that doesn’t touch your heart cannot touch God. I will be showing you motivational prayer is powerful quotes for your lifting.
1. There’s no power in prayer, power is only in God. Prayer is how we connect to Him who is the source of all power. As you are motivated to pray, power is made available.
2. Righteousness through the blood of Jesus is what gives you the motivation to stand boldly in the presence of God. The prayer of the righteous man brings pleasure to God, He is always eager to hear.
3. When the righteous pray, God listens. There’s no limit to what the prayer of the righteous can afford. The best way a righteous man should live is to live praying.
4. Prayer is not what you do when you’re in crisis, it’s what you live as a lifestyle. You should do it at the beginning of the day, and at the close of it.
5. Nothing is beyond God’s reach and capacity. All that is expected of you is to come to Him in faith and full assurance. He will handle it beyond your imagination.
6. If you can bring everything to God in prayer, you can have God solve everything for you. if you can talk to Him about it, then you can go and sleep about it.
7. What keeps people in crisis is that they only pray when there are crises. If you only pray when you have challenges, you may always have some.
8. The purpose of prayer is not to change God to whom he is not, but rather, to change you and position you for the expected answers. God will seek to prepare you for the answers before the answers come.
9. There’s nothing like unanswered prayers. It’s not prayer if there is no answer. Our prayers often get answered but sometimes, in a manner, we don’t realize.
10. When you forget to pray, you didn’t position yourself for divine intervention. God will never forget you, you should never forget to pray to Him.
Miracle Power of Prayer Quotes
11. Situations in life may make you lose words to express yourself in prayer. Be rest assured that no matter how speechless you are, God still hears your deepest sighs.
12. Nothing portrays that you believe in the power of prayer as much as praying. Not praying is an indication that you don’t believe in it.
13. When you pray, you position yourself for greater works. Your primary greater work begins with prayers. You’re as great as your prayer life.
14. When things are rough pray, and when things are fine, pray. Prayer is a lifestyle, not an emergency exit from trouble.
15. Prayer shouldn’t be seen as a spare tire but as a steering wheel. It’s the powerhouse of your life that keeps your life in shape.
16. The direct link we have to God in prayer. God is as near to you as your prayer life. Heavens come close when men pray.
17. You may experience a delay in prayer, but never lose faith in the prayer you offered. No matter how delayed the answers may be, they will always manifest. Keep maintaining your profession of faith, you cannot be disappointed.
18. Any prayer offered can never go unanswered. Your prayer never expires, God will always hear whether now or later.
19. Never use God as an analgesic, have a relationship with Him. You will have Him serve you if you have a living union with Him.
20. Never allow the delayed answer to make you quit praying. Prayer answering God will always answer you and He’s always working things out even when you’re not aware.
Positive Prayers Quotes
While you pray to God, your position and disposition before Him are very important. It’s not enough to pray, it is very much important you pray with expectations. Being positive while you pray is an indication that you believe the Lord will answer your prayers.
21. Doubt may creep in when your expectations do not materialize. You should never allow anything to make you doubt the power of prayer.
23. Prayer will change you concerning everything before it changes everything for you. The greatest blessing of prayer is the empowerment to change everything by yourself.
24. God doesn’t only want you to talk to Him, He also wants you to listen. As you pray, you should also listen. God listens when you pray but He talks when you listen.
25. Pray may not make everything easy for you, but it will empower you to be strong enough to handle everything.
26. It’s easier to worry than pray. The complaint is easier than praying. Invest the times of complaint in prayer and you’ll see everything turn around.
27. Instead of worrying, pray. Worry is energy wrongly applied in a futile place. Worry brings stress but prayer engenders peace.
28. You may not have to offer lengthy prayers to have your situation changed, all it takes to change everything might just be one prayer. Try prayer when you feel like worrying.
29. People don’t pray because they feel they don’t have time. But the reason why they remain prey is that they don’t pray. It is either you are praying or you are prey.
Inspirational Prayer Quotes
30. God is more eager to hear our prayers than we’re willing to pray. We must pray, it’s God’s duty to answer.
31. Don’t be anxious about unanswered prayers, be more concerned about the un-offered prayers. Prayer gets answers sometimes when not expected. If you can continue to offer prayers, answers will catch up someday.
32. Prayers must be seen as a sacrifice, sacrifice has to be made before a reward can manifest.
33. Prayer can be likened to the formation of a cloud of rain. It doesn’t rain unless the cloud is filled. A Series of prayers have to be made before the answers can be materialized.
34. Nothing encourages the art of continual prayers as much as an answered prayer. God wants you to practice continual prayers that’s why He delights to always hear you pray.
35. The disappointment of the past unanswered prayers shouldn’t discourage you from the other practice of prayer. Continue praying even when there are no visible answers.
36. When we pray, our focus must be on the faithfulness of God to answer our prayers not the uncertainty of the outcome. Faith in the faithfulness of God is the strength of unceasing prayers.
37. Faith is believing God has answered our prayers even when there’s no form of sign that God has done it.
38. Faith is as simple as taking God at His word, not minding the discouraging circumstances. God is your major business, not the raging storms.
39. God is committed when we pray in Faith, and Satan is defeated when we act in Faith. Faith is a vital ingredient in the art of prayers.
Related topic: prayer points with scriptures
I Believe in the Power of Prayer Quotes
40. After prayer, get quiet and imagine yourself laying hold of you what you have prayed about.
41. The idleness of the heart gives room to entertain all manners of things in your mind. As you get busy in your hands, get your mind employed and you shall be in charge of your life.
42. When you pray, God deposits the answers in your mind. It takes meditation to draw it out.
43. Your mind is a conduit that draws resources from your spirit and makes them visible in your body. Use the tools of your mind efficiently.
44. No Christian can be more powerful than his thought Life. Your heart is what forms the shape of your life, fix your mind on God.
45. The pathway to absolute peace in God is to learn how to fix your mind on Him. He will keep Him in perfect peace whose mind stays on God because He trusts in Him.
46. Faith is of the heart not of the lips. It takes the practice of meditation to get deeply rooted in Faith. If it does not have roots in your heart, it cannot bear fruits in your life. Strong faith and prayer are a product of deep meditation
49. Nothing changes your life faster than a change of thoughts. When you want to change your life, change your thoughts. “As a man thinks, so he is”
50. An answered prayer you have not experienced within cannot be touched without. Make it happen in your mind through meditation and you’ll have a tangible experience of it.
51. Meditation itself is a mode of spiritual communication with the invisible realm. It can travel you to any distance your feet cannot reach.
52. The state of man’s life is a reflection of His heart. Beauty begins in the heart before it shows on the face.
53. Without a new heart, there can be no new life. Make your life new through meditation on the word and your life will become new.
Your heart is the engine of your life. Anything that is not possible to your heart cannot be visible in your Life. Heart Prayer quotes show you how you can effectively use the tool of your heart to offer a prayer that guarantees results.
This has undoubtedly blessed you, do well to share with family friends, and loved ones, and on your social media handles.